If the Awakening fathers determined the children.

If they still used the same children in Fe13, it would most likely be like this:

Kjelle: Kellam

Severa: Gregor

Inigo:Virion

Owain:Vaike

Laurent:Ricken

Nah (without her manakete form): Gaius

Noire:Henry

Brady:Donnel

Cynthia:Stahl

Yarne(without his taguel form): Lon'qu

Gerome:Frederick

I'm just gonna leave Lucina and Morgan because they both have non optional fathers. (Or mother if female robin)

If they still used the same children in Fe13, it would most likely be like this:

Kjelle: Kellam

Severa: Gregor

Inigo:Virion

Owain:Vaike

Laurent:Ricken

Nah (without her manakete form): Gaius

Noire:Henry

Brady:Donnel

Cynthia:Stahl

Yarne(without his taguel form): Lon'qu

Gerome:Frederick

I'm just gonna leave Lucina and Morgan because they both have non optional fathers. (Or mother if female robin)

I heavily disagree with "Inigo: Virion." I can see it happening with localized Inigo, since they changed his voice and exaggerated his flirting for the laughs...

But I can't see it at all with JP Inigo. I think one of the points of Inigo is that unlike his demure mother, he's an unexpected flirt. But it turns out that habit is from their shared shyness, and that links them together.

It feels a bit like it's defeating his character if he's paired with a womanizing father and simply labeled Womanizer 2.0. I know Virion has his reasons as well, but those are far different from Inigo's. It just doesn't seem fitting to me.