What codes would you like to see?

I believe JP has their own version of Powersaves, although I don't know what codes they have so far for IF...

Edited by Kurou616

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would assume that we would get similar stuff that we got in Awakeing like

Max money

Max Dragon Vein Points

Max Renown(If that is still a thing)

etc.

I can also see like:

Give first character said item or said skill.

I wonder if it'll have DLC skills? I forget if Awakening had them or not...

Awakening did not have them but they did have the outrealm skill thing that would be there is you did not have the DLC

• 1 month later...

I'd like to see the Perma-Stat-Mod stuffs, like Seraph Robes and Dracoshields. It was a pain grinding for max stats in Awakening, and it looks to be even tougher in Fates. Plus, so many of them can reclass as casters, but their personal magic growths are POOP.

What codes would you like to see?

I believe JP has their own version of Powersaves, although I don't know what codes they have so far for IF...

If you plug your game into your powersaves, it'll show you. Right now they only have max cash, which is useful for buying seals early-on from other players.

Instant support points

100% stats gain

Max materials

I'm not sure instant support is a feasable request due to programming, but x99 seeds of trust IS possible.

Likewise, I'm not sure 100% stats gain possible, but stat boost items are.

Max Materials should be easy though.

Edited by Glorie

I'd like to see the Perma-Stat-Mod stuffs, like Seraph Robes and Dracoshields. It was a pain grinding for max stats in Awakening, and it looks to be even tougher in Fates. Plus, so many of them can reclass as casters, but their personal magic growths are POOP.

If you plug your game into your powersaves, it'll show you. Right now they only have max cash, which is useful for buying seals early-on from other players.

I'm not sure instant support is a feasable request due to programming, but x99 seeds of trust IS possible.

Likewise, I'm not sure 100% stats gain possible, but stat boost items are.

Max Materials should be easy though.

for support a I mean pair 2 compatible units fight 1 battle with them then max points to do the support every time.

for support a I mean pair 2 compatible units fight 1 battle with them then max points to do the support every time.

That's ram hacking, not save hacking that power saves does. Ram hacking is homebrew.

Honestly, just 99 of whatever the items are called for Grandmaster and Great Lord so I can put Ignis/Aether on EVERYTHING!

I don't mind grinding (even for money).

Great Lord is still female-locked for usage. No Aether for males yet... And can't even buy it from other people x.x

Judging how they made an item for all amiibo-exclusive classes so far that aren't Vanguard, hopefully the latter will get one in the next DLC wave or so.

Great Lord is still female-locked for usage. No Aether for males yet... And can't even buy it from other people x.x

Judging how they made an item for all amiibo-exclusive classes so far that aren't Vanguard, hopefully the latter will get one in the next DLC wave or so.

Yes, I meant on everything gender permitting, of course~ :3 But it does suck my females can't get Ignis~ 3:

• 5 months later...

So when do they even come out with powersaves? Month after?

Normally just whenever they come out, as in when the code is created. They do go to the new Powersaves coins users first now though, then they're released to the public.

Edited by wesman2232