Fates AntiCheat

Rhyme

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AntiCheat got buffed as of patch 1.1. More as I figure out what works and what doesn't, but I can probably safely assume the Kamui protection stretches to the rest of the party now.

Edited by Rhyme

Alright, so I did some light testing and...

It looks like it was super halfassed.

Here's what happened:

-Old codes have been invalidated. Whether or not new ones will be made I'm not sure.

-(un?)Fortunately, this can be circumvented by uninstalling the update, modifying as desired then updating.

-Misgendered classes are still allowed. My castle has a Butler Rinka, for example.

-Dark- and White- blood classes are still allowed for people other than Kamui. Dark Blood Suzukaze is up on mine right now, for example..

So I think what happened was.. they stretched the Kamui protection (no fluffy/wolf) to everyone. Not much, but those classes are strong so I don't mind..

Edited by Rhyme

N..nevermind? Guess me getting flagged was a fluke, everything works again. Codes still invalidated though but new ones have already been ported to work with the update.

Weird, and I'll never get what flagged me between not being updated and after updating.

Whiteblood, Nine-tailed fox, misgendered classes are all still alright.

Edited by Rhyme

Have you ever tried reclassing captured characters out of curiosity?

I have a trueblade generic Peg Knight up right now, for whatever that's worth. Have not tried seeing if captured units nullify the 'enemy' restriction.

I have a trueblade generic Peg Knight up right now, for whatever that's worth. Have not tried seeing if captured units nullify the 'enemy' restriction.

That'd be interesting to see.

They'd ignore captured bosses reclassed to different classes right? Like they wouldn't notice a Gazzak classed as Mountain Priest?

How is the "capture anything" code going?

Slowly! I can't find the address in memory that flags a unit as capturable or not and the update put me on hold for awhile.

Is your castle address not working anymore?

It got flagged again! I found out the checks on Dark/White blood, Dark Prince/ss are capped numerically and you can only have 2 people as a Dark/White Blood or Dark Prince/ss. They all count towards the same 2 and Kamui counts, which means a total of 3, but Kamui counts even if she's classed to something else entirely. Or I messed up and classed my other 3 before I classed Kamui. I'm not sure.

I'm not sure on what the number count for Nine-Tailed Foxes or Managarms is like as I am unaware of if you can Marriage Seal into it or if it passes down to Shigure/Kanna.. Which would give us a total of 4 Foxes overall, or 2 hacked ones if Nishiki/Kinu and Flannel/Velour count towards that cap.

Edited by Rhyme

Yeah, it's numeric. It counts people that can class into it even if it's not their active class. I have yet to tamper with how magic shop cards interact with this cap (I assume this would be a safe way to bypass the cap but I'll need to test).

Basically, I reclassed Camilla into a Darkblood and it worked fine online. I played through the game a bit and married Kamui to Lazwald, resulting in two Dark Princess'. This flagged my castle as I now had an unobtainable count of Dark/White Bloods/Prince/ss.

So with this information, we can safely say, without the interference of Magic Cards:

Two Royal-classes if you don't Marry Kamui. One if you're Male Kamui and don't marry Aqua. Zero if you are a female and marry anyone that has a kid, or a male Kamui that marries Aqua.

One Managarm if you don't marry Flannel to Aqua or Kamui. Two if you don't marry at all.

One Nine-Tailed Fox if you don't marry Nishiki to Aqua or Kamui. Two if you don't marry at all.

Edited by Rhyme

On a little bit of testing, I don't think bought units count. So if you want an army of fluffy tails, or dark-white bloods, or managarms, you have to buy them and class the outrealm units.. Someone told me my castle is still up with four outrealm nine-tailed fox units.

On that I think I simultaneously solved the mystery of why I got flagged after update, I got Kanna and it put me over the Darkblood cap.

Rhyme I think your castle got flagged again.

you'd be right, I was using silver proximity bows (which give +16 MT out of the box!) but are enemy only and it got me flagged. didn't think enemy only weapons would proc anything but huh, learned something new.

thank you for confirming.

updated op once again, confirming the (presumed new, as it was working a couple nights ago) presence of weapon limitations, as well as information on the numeric cap on 'special' classes. I am still unsure if Skadi actually gets me flagged as I tested it at the same time as the Hoshidan enemy-only Yumi, but I'm assuming it does as it's even stronger than either of the original two.

Edited by Rhyme

• 6 months later...

So I'm bumping this from way back when. I nabbed a steel nageyeri, which is normally enemy only. I haven't put it on my streetpass team but I'm not eager to test that out on my save. Does anyone know if merely having an enemy only weapon flags your save? Or does it only flag your save if you put it on your streetpass team. 'Cuz I haven't done that yet and can still go online.

Incidentally, what's the exact error message you get when you go online after being shadowbanned?

Edited by The Iron Rose

• 2 weeks later...

So I'm bumping this from way back when. I nabbed a steel nageyeri, which is normally enemy only. I haven't put it on my streetpass team but I'm not eager to test that out on my save. Does anyone know if merely having an enemy only weapon flags your save? Or does it only flag your save if you put it on your streetpass team. 'Cuz I haven't done that yet and can still go online.

Incidentally, what's the exact error message you get when you go online after being shadowbanned?

Having almost ANY weapon you wouldnt normally be able to obtain flags your save. I've learned this the hard way. As for the error message, it's pretty cruel as well. I say cruel, because it leads you to believe you're just having connection problems. In reality, you've been flagged. The message is "The connection between you and your partner has been cut off." What they dont tell you is that it's been cut off PURPOSEFULLY.

I also have unposted information on what gets you banned. Interestingly enough, i've been able to put 4 of the same skill (Hoshidan Unity) on one char without any consequences. What got me was the weapon flagging. Being weapon flagged is VERY EASY. For instance, having a +7 weapon that normally cant be forged to begin with ie. yato. The following isnt necessarily confirmed, but certain items that you can only get one of ie. anything above steel tier weapons, having them forged (Which would require more than one of that item) MAY flag your save. I noticed after using powersaves to add a steel shortbow +7 to my char, I couldnt join any matches. Correct me if I'm wrong, but you can only buy limited shortbows in your armory. (Anything above regular steel cant be bought at all in other castles).

I've noticed the way I worded something was extremely incorrect. When I said "Having +7 of anything above steel weapons gets you flagged", what I meant was this:

Anything you cannot buy OR find more than one of. I dont know if you can FIND more shortbows, but I know they are limited in the armory. You can certainly have +7 silver bows etc.

Also, I'll list the things that have flagged me so far:
1) Yato+7 (Not possible to achieve without powersaves)

2) Brass Sword+60 (Not possible to go over +7 without powersaves)

Now for some things I've edited and am not sure whether they caused my most recent flag:
1) 4 Hoshidan Unities on one char (Was able to battle a few times with this)
2) Hoshidan Unity on Niles (I dont believe theres a normal way to achieve this?)
3) Adding a bunch of +7 steel swords and axes (Was able to battle a few times with this)
4) Adding the Aether, Luna, and Sol skills on numerous chars

#4 is a bit more complex with regards to how it may and may not trigger a flag. Aether is a Great Lord only skill. This means that any character that CANT reclass to Great Lord ie: MALE units, SHOULDNT be able to have this skill. The avatar is different because you can legally buy skills from an opposite gender avatar. There is no such thing as legally acquiring Aether for other male units. Whether or not THIS is what flagged me is unknown.

I have a request for the OP and anyone who might be knowledgable in the FE banning system:
Tell us how to keep from getting banned while using Powersaves, please (:

It would be nice if you pinned this topic anyway the weapons that get you shadowban isn't updated here is the complied list I've created and verified

All enemy only weapons:

Hoshido
Katana:
Iron Katti
Steel Katti
Silver Katti

Naginata:
Iron Nageyari
Steel Nageyari
Silver Nageyari

Clubs:
Iron Mace
Steel Mace
Silver Mace

Yumi:
Iron Hankyu
Steel Hankyu
Silver Hankyu
Skadi

Nohr
Swords:
Iron kukri
Steel Kukri
Silver Kukri

Lances:
Iron Javelin
Steel Javelin
Silver Javelin

Axes:
Iron Star Axe
Steel Star Axe
Silver Star Axe

Bows:
Iron Short Bow
Steel Short Bow
Silver Short Bow

Staffs:
Entrap (The infinite range one)

Misc:
Shackled Fist
Gauntlet
Rock
Massive Rock
Dark Breath
Invincible Breath Both Forms
Saw
Big Saw
Dragonic Rage
Astral Breathe

ALL BOSS WEAPONS

Skills that get you shadowbanned:

Dragonskin
Freeze
Status Resist
Wing Shield
Divine shield
Status immunity
Infinite staff
Point blank
Bold Stance
Nihilistic Curse
Negative Chains
Self Destruct
Paragon (Query)
All stat-takers (Query)

It would be nice if you pinned this topic anyway the weapons that get you shadowban isn't updated here is the complied list I've created and verified

All enemy only weapons:

Hoshido

Katana:

Iron Katti

Steel Katti

Silver Katti

Naginata:

Iron Nageyari

Steel Nageyari

Silver Nageyari

Clubs:

Iron Mace

Steel Mace

Silver Mace

Yumi:

Iron Hankyu

Steel Hankyu

Silver Hankyu

Skadi

Nohr

Swords:

Iron kukri

Steel Kukri

Silver Kukri

Lances:

Iron Javelin

Steel Javelin

Silver Javelin

Axes:

Iron Star Axe

Steel Star Axe

Silver Star Axe

Bows:

Iron Short Bow

Steel Short Bow

Silver Short Bow

Staffs:

Entrap (The infinite range one)

Misc:

Shackled Fist

Gauntlet

Rock

Massive Rock

Dark Breath

Invincible Breath Both Forms

Saw

Big Saw

Dragonic Rage

Astral Breathe

ALL BOSS WEAPONS

Skills that get you shadowbanned:

Dragonskin

Freeze

Status Resist

Wing Shield

Divine shield

Status immunity

Infinite staff

Point blank

Bold Stance

Nihilistic Curse

Negative Chains

Self Destruct

Paragon (Query)

All stat-takers (Query)

YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW MUCH THAT JUST HELPED ME! Lmao!!!! This whole time I was casually adding steel javelin+star axes and wondering what in the hell I was getting banned for! I had to wipe my data like 5 times. Couldve sworn those were legal. There is one more thing I'd like your input on:

There is a staff called Dêfröst or something like that. The function is to revive a unit who has been slain in the current battle. I used Powersaves to give me "DefrostX36". Pretty much, the staff with 36 uses. I looked up the staff and realized it was only supposed to have 1 use. Is this flaggable ? Also, the powersaves only lets you mod in staves with 30-some uses. Will most of these staves get me flagged?

YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW MUCH THAT JUST HELPED ME! Lmao!!!! This whole time I was casually adding steel javelin+star axes and wondering what in the hell I was getting banned for! I had to wipe my data like 5 times. Couldve sworn those were legal. There is one more thing I'd like your input on:

There is a staff called Dêfröst or something like that. The function is to revive a unit who has been slain in the current battle. I used Powersaves to give me "DefrostX36". Pretty much, the staff with 36 uses. I looked up the staff and realized it was only supposed to have 1 use. Is this flaggable ? Also, the powersaves only lets you mod in staves with 30-some uses. Will most of these staves get me flagged?

I'm playing on casual so I can't really help you with that I hate units dying on me,you have to test it out yourself however i do believe that having any item exceeding the intended usage does trigger shadowbans

I'm playing on casual so I can't really help you with that I hate units dying on me,you have to test it out yourself however i do believe that having any item exceeding the intended usage does trigger shadowbans

Ahh thanks, although you misinterpreted- I also play on casual, but when a unit "faints" or is forced to retreat, the staff brings them back to the battle as well, so it has use outside of classic. But I have to give you a huge thanks for the illegal item list! Helped me out a lot!

From my recollection, the game only checks the items and skills you have to see if they are legal or not, but it does not check the uses.

From my recollection, the game only checks the items and skills you have to see if they are legal or not, but it does not check the uses.

Imagine having 36X revives in an online battle! Under normal circumstances, you can only find a single Bifröst (Finally corrected the name) which also has only one use. So pretty much 1 use per playthrough. I'd love to use my Powersaves to acquire this again, but I dont know if I want to risk it, taking into account that I had to wipe my data 5 times already. Are you sure you can confirm your statement?