Fates AntiCheat

Rhyme

Imagine having 36X revives in an online battle! Under normal circumstances, you can only find a single Bifröst (Finally corrected the name) which also has only one use. So pretty much 1 use per playthrough. I'd love to use my Powersaves to acquire this again, but I dont know if I want to risk it, taking into account that I had to wipe my data 5 times already. Are you sure you can confirm your statement?

If you are going to use 36 revives in an online battle you deserve the shadowban, play online battles legitimately

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Imagine having 36X revives in an online battle! Under normal circumstances, you can only find a single Bifröst (Finally corrected the name) which also has only one use. So pretty much 1 use per playthrough. I'd love to use my Powersaves to acquire this again, but I dont know if I want to risk it, taking into account that I had to wipe my data 5 times already. Are you sure you can confirm your statement?

Well, I am sorry but I can't. I am European so I don't have the game yet and when I did have the Japanese version, I did not have powersaves, so.... But their was an image floating around showing someone with 63(?) Battle and Visitation seals (Normally, its only one per playthrough). I will see if I can find it.

EDIT:

Found them.

20160310.jpg

20160311.jpg

20160312.jpg

20160313.jpg

Edited by Azz

Well, I am sorry but I can't. I am European so I don't have the game yet and when I did have the Japanese version, I did not have powersaves, so.... But their was an image floating around showing someone with 63(?) Battle and Visitation seals (Normally, its only one per playthrough). I will see if I can find it.

EDIT:

Found them.

20160310.jpg

20160311.jpg

20160312.jpg

20160313.jpg

That would be BifrostX31 and the seals of course. Powersaves wont let you choose how many seals it gives you, and removing them and re-equipping them just re-equips the full 63. However, it only acts as one seal. This person isnt getting anywhere near 63X benefit from that. I actually gave myself 63 thinking i could hand a single one to each unit, when in fact the whole 63 cant be separated unless you sell a few off.

If you are going to use 36 revives in an online battle you deserve the shadowban, play online battles legitimately

Well then sorry to disappoint. JK, You can bet your ass Im going to be abusing it, and it'll be hysterical ! Maybe for like 2-3 battles.

Also, I'll list the things that have flagged me so far:

1) Yato+7 (Not possible to achieve without powersaves)

2) Brass Sword+60 (Not possible to go over +7 without powersaves)

Now for some things I've edited and am not sure whether they caused my most recent flag:

1) 4 Hoshidan Unities on one char (Was able to battle a few times with this)

2) Hoshidan Unity on Niles (I dont believe theres a normal way to achieve this?)

3) Adding a bunch of +7 steel swords and axes (Was able to battle a few times with this)

4) Adding the Aether, Luna, and Sol skills on numerous chars

#4 is a bit more complex with regards to how it may and may not trigger a flag. Aether is a Great Lord only skill. This means that any character that CANT reclass to Great Lord ie: MALE units, SHOULDNT be able to have this skill. The avatar is different because you can legally buy skills from an opposite gender avatar. There is no such thing as legally acquiring Aether for other male units. Whether or not THIS is what flagged me is unknown.

I have a request for the OP and anyone who might be knowledgable in the FE banning system:

Tell us how to keep from getting banned while using Powersaves, please (:

Actually, Male units CAN learn Aether, but it requires some very unique and rare (not-rare once the second method is released) methods to do so. Due to game mechanics, Aether can only and must first be learned by having a unit as a Great Lord (Female-exclusive) and Vanguard (Male-exclusive) classes, both which learn the skill at Lvl 25 if I'm correct. Once a unit has learned Aether as either a Vanguard (Male) or a Great Lord (Female), you can reclass said characters as they will retain Aether regardless. You can obtain one and only one Exalt Brand (reclasses one of your female characters to Great Lord [Female]) from the Before Awakening DLC with the downside that you can only get one Exalt and Hero Brand per Save File.

The Vanguard Brand requires that:

1) You have Ike's Amiibo and that you've recruited him after defeating him. Once you've recruited him, Ike will sometimes open up a shop where you can 'obtain' Vanguard Brands and Repli-Ragnells from him as long as you have enough Gold/Money to get them. This will need further evidence before I'm sure it happens. The Vanguard Brand is Male-Exclusive as Vanguard is a Male-Only class. Repli-Ragnells are locked to Male Characters who are currently in the Vanguard Class (yes, your unit must be a Vanguard to use a Repli-Ragnell).

Or

2) You complete the upcoming DLC Chapter known as Vanguard's Dawn. Also the DLC Chapter grants you these bonuses:

*You get one Vanguard Brand per completion (this DLC Chapter can be repeated and the rewards are unlimited so you can keep getting Vanguard Brands for as long as you complete the chapter).

*Possibly obtain Skill Scrolls that normally only the Vanguard Class can learn (including Aether) from enemies on the map. (As this DLC Map can be repeated and the rewards involved aren't limited, you can get unlimited Skill Scrolls). I don't know if said Skill Scrolls can be used by both male and female characters yet as NA doesn't have this DLC Chapter as of now. Sadly Vanguard's Dawn doesn't allow you to get one Repli-Ragnell each time you complete the DLC Chapter as it's repeatable (which means 'unlimited' Repli-Ragnells), even though as I mentioned above, Repli-Ragnells are only useable by Vanguard Class units.

Summary to getting Aether:

*Step 1) Outside of Amiibos, the future DLC Vanguard's Dawn DLC and possible Streetpass teams, complete Before Awakening DLC and only once on that save file will you get one Hero's Brand (Lodestar/Male-Exclusive) and one Exalt's Brand (Great Lord/Female-Exclusive) from Chrom if none of the three (Chrom, Frederick and Lissa) have been defeated/killed. Keep in mind that unless you get the Amiibos for Ike and Lucina, buy the DLC Vanguard's Dawn when it is released or try 'buying' Aether from a defeated streetpass team, only one character of yours can learn Aether as it can't be inherited (like in Awakening) and that one character is one of your Female Units. The possible future skill scroll in Vanguard's Dawn allows male characters to learn Aether without needing to reclass I believe but I could be wrong. Hopefully it allows Aether to be learned to any unit without needing to reclass. Vanguard Brand ensures that units who are in said class learn the skill at level 25 (if they remain a Vanguard until level 25 otherwise you won't learn it).

*Step 2) Once you obtain the Vanguard's Brand (Male) and/or Exalt Brand (Female), one of your male/female characters can reclass to the specific class that their gender permits.

*Step 3) Get your new Vanguard and/or Great Lord to Level 25, you learn Aether AT Level 25 if what I've been reading is correct.

Edited by Emblem Blade

Am I able to have female avatar classed as Grandmaster without being flagged?

More then likely you will be flagged. GM is Male only.

DLC classes (outside of Dark Flyer and Dread Fighter) are gender locked...trying to put a gender locked DLC class on the opposite gender will end up getting you flagged sooner or later and possibly made fun of for trying. And since DLC Skills can't be bought from other players, the only skills that can possibly be learned to any unit regardless of gender outside of reclassing involving DLC classes are Vanguard skills from Skill Scrolls in the upcoming DLC Chapter, Vanguard's Dawn. Even then I could be wrong.

Am I able to have female avatar classed as Grandmaster without being flagged?

DLC classes (outside of Dark Flyer and Dread Fighter) are gender locked...trying to put a gender locked DLC class on the opposite gender will end up getting you flagged sooner or later and possibly made fun of for trying. And since DLC Skills can't be bought from other players, the only skills that can possibly be learned to any unit regardless of gender outside of reclassing involving DLC classes are Vanguard skills from Skill Scrolls in the upcoming DLC Chapter, Vanguard's Dawn. Even then I could be wrong.

Not sure about that but I saw someone posted this image awhile ago..

tWMuvRa.jpg

Yeah it's Forrest as a Witch.

UPDATE:
Yeah Aether doesnt flag for male units, due to
1) Emblem Banes logic above
2) The fact that you can buy skills from female MUs while being a male
skills are pretty hard to flag, you have to have either an enemy-only skill, or a gender locked dlc skill outside your gender. You can even have 4 of the same skill and it wont flag as long as it's legitimate. I previously tested this by putting 4X Hoshidan Unity on my MU. I dont do that anymore because it lacks much diversity, and i dont know if it stacked anyway.

Weapons are the easiest thing to get your save flagged. Always know/look up a weapon before you add it to your save. I've been adding star axes and javelins (not sure about javelins) and the whole time I thought to myself "They sound like normal obtainable weapons," so I was getting banned for it the whole time! I never suspected the axes. Im currently testing the Bifrost staff to see if it gets my save flagged on another hard copy of fates. However, there was a picture posted above that showed an online player with a bifrost that had 30+ uses, so i doubt itll flag me. For those who dont know, Bifrost is an S ranked staff that revives a fallen unit. Under normal circumstances, only one can be found per playthrough and only has one use. You could potentially use the staff in online multiplayer to revive your units 30+ times if you add Bifrost via Powersaves. Powersaves seems to only allow you to add a 30+ usage Bifrost though.

A further update:
You're able to bring Bifrost into multiplayer, but you wont be able to use it at all, regardless of whether or not your unit has S rank in staves. What a pity. Does anyone else know of any staves that would be extremely beneficial to use in multiplayer? Given that Powersaves gives each staff 30+ uses?

All that stuff about DLC and amiibo for Aether

I have all the fire emblem amiibo and so far I've only gotten the "Repli-Ragnell". Anyone can use it from what I see, but it doesn't give 1-2 range, just +3 defence.

As far as the "vanguard bond", I've never seen it. My ike only works in the Armory (so far). I'm trying to see if I can get ike to go to the Staff shop to confirm this (unless some one has already)

Not sure about that but I saw someone posted this image awhile ago..

tWMuvRa.jpg

Yeah it's Forrest as a Witch.

Even if you CAN buy DLC skills from other characters (not named Amiibos as it is impossible if said Amiibos are on a streetpass team and you'll most likely never encounter an Amiibo in another player's My Castle), it would only work for the same character (anyone not named Corrin) or it it was Corrin, the gender-lock might not be taken into account. I'm not sure about much. Also Witch is female-only if I'm correct...if that player hacked to do that, it might not be an online battle being shown as shadowbans occur during online battles or going to other My Castles.

I have all the fire emblem amiibo and so far I've only gotten the "Repli-Ragnell". Anyone can use it from what I see, but it doesn't give 1-2 range, just +3 defence.

As far as the "vanguard bond", I've never seen it. My ike only works in the Armory (so far). I'm trying to see if I can get ike to go to the Staff shop to confirm this (unless some one has already)

As harsh as it sounds, it is just about impossible to predict which character (not named Corrin who never will do so) will be in the armory or the rod/staff shop in the mid-late game. So I'm not sure what to say. Vanguard Brand is unique seal that only works for male characters/units. The upcoming DLC, Vanguard's Dawn will have them but otherwise some sites have stated that Ike sells something else other than his trade-mark sword.

As harsh as it sounds, it is just about impossible to predict which character (not named Corrin who never will do so) will be in the armory or the rod/staff shop in the mid-late game. So I'm not sure what to say. Vanguard Brand is unique seal that only works for male characters/units. The upcoming DLC, Vanguard's Dawn will have them but otherwise some sites have stated that Ike sells something else other than his trade-mark sword.

I haven't completed the game yet. So maybe later rank shops let him work there.

But so far, he's old sold just the sword of his. I've been trying. Literally every battle I would use ike(amiibo) lol to see of he works at the staff shop. I really want that Class item.

I never said you're wrong but I'm trying to see if this is true and I don't think anyone has posted proof yet, correct?

I haven't completed the game yet. So maybe later rank shops let him work there.

But so far, he's old sold just the sword of his. I've been trying. Literally every battle I would use ike(amiibo) lol to see of he works at the staff shop. I really want that Class item.

I never said you're wrong but I'm trying to see if this is true and I don't think anyone has posted proof yet, correct?

Someone on another thread posted that clicking on one of the Amiibos in your own My Castle (if they are not in a building) would send said Amiibo either to the armory or to the rod/staff shop. I would think that could be logical but I'm not sure as I don't have an Amiibo yet to test this theory out (I'm planning to get one though sometime).

For anyone else still on this thread, I have a quick question regarding fates' character saving-
Okay so as many of you know, when you upgrade the statues, your chars get their stats-caps increased. Lets say you increase their stats after increasing the cap, and then you import the char into a new save.
1) Do these chars retain their upgraded stat caps?

2) Can these chars upgrade their stat caps even more upon upgrading statues in the second playthrough?
Thanks in advance~

I own all 4 amiibo, so I'll try and answer the other questions. Every time you scan an amiibo after you recruit them, you can talk to them and they will be randomly sent to either the Weapon or ACCESSORY shop. In the Weapon shop, they sell their weapon replicas (which can't be forged apparently). In the accessory shop, they sell copies of their accessories. They can't show up in the Rod/Staff shop and the only way to get their seals are through DLC.

just trying to make sure i have this right you will be banned online if you have any of these things on the team you bring online or on your save. like can i have enemy only items in the convoy or on characters not on my online team or is it not on the save at all. same question with changing character classes to impossible things like nine-tails corrin if corrin is not on my online team? and from what i heard reclassing into impossible stuff marks you permanently but does equipping impossible weapons in game but not online do the same?

Edited by duelistjp

Okay, whole lotta misconceptions to clear up here.

The only things to get you shadowbanned are forging unforgeable weapons, having enemy only items, or breaking the reclass limits as detailed in the OP. Everything else is A-ok.

Or having enemy-exclusive skills on your characters might just shadowban you as well.

i was wondering if you hack enemy only weapons into your convoy but don't have them held by any characters can you go online. also if you use such weapons in the game but not when you go online are you safe

That's an excellent question, you should test that.

Or having enemy-exclusive skills on your characters might just shadowban you as well.

It prohibits you from online battles, that's it. Others can still visit your castle.

Edited by The Iron Rose

That's an excellent question, you should test that.

It prohibits you from online battles, that's it. Others can still visit your castle.

Now does that mean that you personally can't do online battles for having illegal skills (skills your units can't learn normally through support reclassing such as enemy-only skills)? What I'm saying is that can others still fight your team even if you can't do Streetpass Battles while your units have illegal skills on them? I don't hack since I want to play fairly.

• 2 weeks later...

The only hacking things I want are the Visitation and Battle Seals, skills (including dlc) on my units, dragon herbs and boots and weapons. Is there an updated list of weapons that will be flagged? Idk how to move my fire emblem files to my system if I get flagged. I already finished Birthright and Conquest, I don't want to lose them.

P.S. I have powersaves Pro if it somehow matters

P.P.S. If I give my unit, say, 100 bots and use him in My Castle battles, will he get banned?