Fates AntiCheat

Rhyme

The only hacking things I want are the Visitation and Battle Seals, skills (including dlc) on my units, dragon herbs and boots and weapons. Is there an updated list of weapons that will be flagged? Idk how to move my fire emblem files to my system if I get flagged. I already finished Birthright and Conquest, I don't want to lose them.

P.S. I have powersaves Pro if it somehow matters

P.P.S. If I give my unit, say, 100 bots and use him in My Castle battles, will he get banned?

Use JK's save manager or SVDT to back up or transfer your saves. I'm assuming you're using the NTR plugin, yeah? Or are you sticking with powersaves pro?

Anyways, the things that will get you banned are all the enemy only items and the occasional enemy only skill (read: dragonskin and that's it). Breaking the stat caps (movement, HP) will also get you banned. If you get banned, wipe data then restore your save.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Could someone please check my castle address: 13267-59744-36097-02407

My castle worked fine until I edited Dragonskin onto 3 of my characters (plus an Einherjar) and someone said they had tried my code 3 times but where unable to find my data. I'm wondering if it could have been a bad internet connection or if it's the skills (sadly </3.) I don't do WiFi battles and just want people to visit my castle with awesome Dragonskin skills. If it is the skills I'll remove the Einherjar and see if it works then... if not does anyone have suggestions for getting around the block? :/

Thank you!

edit: I am able to visit other castles online just fine.

Edited by Starmytes

Could someone please check my castle address: 13267-59744-36097-02407

My castle worked fine until I edited Dragonskin onto 3 of my characters (plus an Einherjar) and someone said they had tried my code 3 times but where unable to find my data. I'm wondering if it could have been a bad internet connection or if it's the skills (sadly </3.) I don't do WiFi battles and just want people to visit my castle with awesome Dragonskin skills. If it is the skills I'll remove the Einherjar and see if it works then... if not does anyone have suggestions for getting around the block? :/

Thank you!

edit: I am able to visit other castles online just fine.

'Can't find the data.' is my response.

You can't have enemy-only skills equipped to any units that are on your streetpass team as it will prevent players from accessing your My Castle, as I can now attest to since I'm unable to access it. Dragonskin, being one of the skills that is enemy-only is checked off as being unobtainable to players, so others being blocked off is going to be common until you remove that skill from all the affected units.

'Can't find the data.' is my response.

You can't have enemy-only skills equipped to any units that are on your streetpass team as it will prevent players from accessing your My Castle, as I can now attest to since I'm unable to access it. Dragonskin, being one of the skills that is enemy-only is checked off as being unobtainable to players, so others being blocked off is going to be common until you remove that skill from all the affected units.

Darn it but I want it! Throws tantrum*

The OP and some of the other comments here made me hopeful that "illegal" abilities were still OK to have on your streetpass team. Is there any special method for getting past the block with Dragonskin ability? ;) hehe

Darn it but I want it! Throws tantrum*

The OP and some of the other comments here made me hopeful that "illegal" abilities were still OK to have on your streetpass team. Is there any special method for getting past the block with Dragonskin ability? ;) hehe

Having Dragonskin on any of your streetpass units will block other players from accessing your My Castle, no way around that as it only applies to those who currently present on your My Castle Streetpass Team. And asking me if I know any way to get around that issue is pointless because I haven't hacked any FE game to test try it.

The 'illegal' skills change by what skills are being described. Enemy-only skills that remain enemy-only as of now are a good way to block others from your My Castle.

Edited by Emblem Blade

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Sorry if this is bumping this (especially if this is unnecessarily and there's a list around here, because I tried searching around but couldn't find anything) and people get mad at me, but is there a list of +7 weapons that cannot be used online? For example I wanted to use something like +7 Caltrop, but I believe you can only get one of those.

Edited by tsmasher1000