Can anyone get Aqua’s necklace at the concert for me?

shadowofchaos

Is anyone here going to the concert in Japan and can get me Aquas necklace? I'm willing to compensate with half pf my entire paycheck this month. This is for someone dear to my heart. Is someone here able to or can point me in the right direction? I'd rather try to get it from the concert rather than take a chance with the online retailers.

Is anyone here going to the concert in Japan and can get me Aquas necklace? I'm willing to compensate with half pf my entire paycheck this month. This is for someone dear to my heart. Is someone here able to or can point me in the right direction? I'd rather try to get it from the concert rather than take a chance with the online retailers.

https://twitter.com/XiePlus does help with shipping things out of Japan like this, and is an FE fan.

He's in the USA atm because of EVO, but he's flying home today. Depending on when the concert is, you might be able to get him to get one and send it to you.

Edited by PKLucas531

https://twitter.com/XiePlus does help with shipping things out of Japan like this, and is an FE fan.

He's in the USA atm because of EVO, but he's flying home today. Depending on when the concert is, you might be able to get him to get one and send it to you.

Thank you so much. I sent them a message.

Thank you so much. I sent them a message.

Clarifying a bit, you probably wouldn't be bothering him. For sites that don't ship out of Japan, he has a PO box setup that he lets people pay him to use, and then he ships w/e they bought to them for a price, so things like this are pretty normal for him.

You'd just be cutting out the middle part, so good luck!

Clarifying a bit, you probably wouldn't be bothering him. For sites that don't ship out of Japan, he has a PO box setup that he lets people pay him to use, and then he ships w/e they bought to them for a price, so things like this are pretty normal for him.

You'd just be cutting out the middle part, so good luck!

Oh okay. Thank you.

Here's hoping you get what you're looking for. I would love to get some of the promo stuff and T-Shirts they have at the concert. Lord knows you deserve it, you've done a ton for the community. I hope whoever you're giving it too really likes it.

I know someone who said he's going, but I haven't back from him for a while. Also trying to persuade another friend to order from the online store, but I dunno if the store will even have any stock left...

Anyway, I'll let you know if I find anything ^^

I will be attending in a few days time. I will be willing to lend someone such as yourself a hand if need be.

I knew your name sounded familiar. You've aided me in the past in regards to FE - Awakening related material. Keep up the good material man.

Edited by Haru_Ichiban

• 3 weeks later...