Favorite Fate Character Poll [Possible Spoilers]

Iron Griffin

Favorite Fate Characters  

276 members have voted

1. 1. Favorite Female Character for Both Routes?

• Aqua/Azura
    • Felicia
    • Mozume
    • Anna
  2. 2. Favorite Male Character for Both Routes?

• Silas/Cyrus
    • Jakob
    • Kaze
    • Asura
    • Izana
  3. 3. Favorite Hoshido and/or Nohr Male Character(s)?

• Ryoma
    • Takumi
    • Saizou
    • Asama
    • Hinata
    • Subaki
    • Tsukuyomi
    • Nishiki
    • Yukimura
    • Marx/Xander
    • Leo
    • Lazward
    • Odin
    • Zero
    • Arthur/Harold
    • Benoit
    • Flannel
    • Gunter
  4. 4. Favorite Hoshido and/or Nohr Female Character(s)?

• Hinoka
    • Sakura
    • Kagerou
    • Setsuna
    • Oboro
    • Hana/Kazahana
    • Orochi
    • Rinkah
    • Crimson
    • Yuugiri
    • Camilla
    • Elise
    • Pieri
    • Luna
    • Belka
    • Effie
    • Nyx
    • Charlotte
    • Flora
  5. 5. Favorite Child Characters?

• Kanna M/F
    • Shigure
    • Deere
    • Sophie
    • Midoriko
    • Shinonome
    • Kisaragi
    • Gurei
    • Kinu
    • Mitama
    • Matoi
    • Syalla
    • Siegbert
    • Foleo
    • Ignis
    • Velour
    • Lutz
    • Ophelia
    • Soleil
    • Eponine
    • Hisame

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have such a soft spot for Benoit and Ignis... Ah... I'm surprised Izana doesn't have more votes on him though...

Pretty depressing being the only character so far without a single vote.

Well, he has one vote now! I just love the guy so much, I don't get why he doesn't have anymore votes, he's really cool.

He's not the only person. One of the first things that stood out for me with Rinkah was that she looked down on Kamui for his naivety.

Also, seeing as how most people here aren't Japanese, I hardly think it's surprising that some of the voters haven't played the game yet. But the implication that you have to dislike Azura once you play the game seems slightly rude to Japanese Azura fans.

Its pretty much rude to anyone to anyone with a difference in opinion or taste it wouldn't make a difference if it was Aqua or someone else. Also as DanMan people can like a character for different number of reasons or a combination of them.

He's not the only person. One of the first things that stood out for me with Rinkah was that she looked down on Kamui for his naivety.

Also, seeing as how most people here aren't Japanese, I hardly think it's surprising that some of the voters haven't played the game yet. But the implication that you have to dislike Azura once you play the game seems slightly rude to Japanese Azura fans.

While true, he's by far the most prominent character to voice his disdain; Rinkah warmed up to Kamui pretty dang quickly all things considered.

Oh I didn't mean to imply anything of the sort, merely that she was in such a lead that it really surprised me, especially since I've seen a lot of the people who have played the game complain about her. I admit I could have phrased it better though, so I apologize.

Flora has a lot of votes! I didn't knew people liked her.

She's got a good deal of characterization for a support character, and I know plenty of people love her design, so she's got that going for her. Honestly, she might even be the best developed or at least most explored character outside of support conversations. Too bad she can only support Kamui and Felicia.

She(Flora) could have used a few more supports to be honest.

Not to mention....

She apparently gets put on the bus during the Invisible Kingdom which is a waste if you ask me. Would have liked to have seen her interact with some of the Hoshido cast or even Jakob

I'm not really a fan of Azura's role in the story, but I like her design, class, and supports. Still picked Mozume though.

I like Kaze, Joker/Jakob, Gunter, and Silas, but Kaze wins overall because he's a ninja, though just barely. I like all the royal siblings, but for supports, Leon and Takumi's are the best.

As for exclusive minor characters, I like Belka and Oboro. They seem to have the most interesting character development and backstories. I like the Awakening characters in the game, except for Matoi... Lazward, Odin, and Severa are technically Awakening characters, so the similar characters make sense. The children don't have that excuse though. I felt that Gurei and Syalla at least had their own character and personalities somewhat, but Matoi is like a carbon copy of Cordelia, even though she isn't Cordelia. Even if I don't like Gray in Awakening, Gurei isn't really that similar to him except for looks. Plus, he's a ninja. I love Syalla's supports. I don't like Matoi's supports and I didn't like Cordelia's either. Pattern here, maybe?

I'm also surprised at how popular Flora is.

I'm peeved that she can't support Jakob.

In the Hoshido route, her boss conversation with him implied that she liked him. Not to mention they are both Kamui's personal servants.

Edited by Yuina

My choices were:

Mozume (cute country girl),

Silas (best mate),

Takumi (my overall favourite), Ryoma (big bro), Marx (big bro 2), Leon (my second overall favourite), Zero (because duh)

Sakura (the cutest), Hinoka (second best design and cool personality), Rinkah (best design), Camilla (she grew on me), Nyx/Charlotte/Flora (great and interesting personalities)

All royal kids plus Kanna and Eponine

Yeah I have voted for a lot of characters, but hey if I get the option...

If I was forced to just choose one it would be:

Mozume, Silas, Takumi, Charlotte, Eponine.

While true, he's by far the most prominent character to voice his disdain; Rinkah warmed up to Kamui pretty dang quickly all things considered.

Oh I didn't mean to imply anything of the sort, merely that she was in such a lead that it really surprised me, especially since I've seen a lot of the people who have played the game complain about her. I admit I could have phrased it better though, so I apologize.

That's true. It's just that I've seen a lot of people treat Takumi with this reverence for not falling prey to hero worship, so I just like to remember that he's not the only one.

And oh, apologies then! I thought you were being passive aggressive.

I'm peeved that she can't support Jakob.

In the Hoshido route, her boss conversation with him implied that she liked him. Not to mention they are both Kamui's personal servants.

For a game with so many support options, they really like playing the unrequited love trope, don't they?

Edited by Minischew

I love how everyone loves the one guy who doesn't worship the ground Kamui walks on. Really, I hope Intelligent Systems take note...of this incredibly limited and informal poll.

Who?

No but seriously, to hell with the excessive player worshiping.

It gets really obnoxious, I agree.

Also, the votes for Azura really, really surprise me; have you guys actually played the game yet?

Nope!

I love how everyone loves the one guy who doesn't worship the ground Kamui walks on. Really, I hope Intelligent Systems take note...of this incredibly limited and informal poll.

Who?

No but seriously, to hell with the excessive player worshiping.

It gets really obnoxious, I agree.

Also, the votes for Azura really, really surprise me; have you guys actually played the game yet?

Nope!

"The one guy" is referring to Takumi, if you're still wondering.

Geez.. Seems a lot of people aren't feeling the Tsukuyomi love. :p

My favorites at this point in time:

-Flora

-Anna

-Pieri

-Elise

-Leon

-Foleo

-Shigure

-Eponine

-Tsukuyomi

I'm honestly surprised Rinkah doesn't have more votes. I remember a time when everyone had been exploding over her.

The revelation of her stat growths probably soured some people's opinions of her.

My votes for my favorite boys: Nishiki, Takumi, Leon, Suzukaze

Favorite girls: Oboro, the sisters

And Favorite kids: Kinu, Kisaragi and Foleo (seriously I think that Foleo is my fav of all the kids for now, just hope he doesn't get changed too much in english version)

Oh, I never thought that I would end loving Takumi too much btw, but well, it happened and now he is one of my favs

My real votes go to Marx, Leon, Lazward, Camilla and Kazahana.

I just clicked a random box without looking on the other polls since I was forced to pick someone.

Both Routes: Azura and Joker.

Men: Marx, Nishiki (the ears!), Zero (he's so lewd, it's hilarious).

Women: Charlotte (love her personality), Camilla.

Children: Kanna, Kinu and Velour (again with the ears, I can't resist them!), Eponine (come on, she's litteraly a yaoi fangirl).

Both Routes female: Mozume (she is adorable and going to be first waifu)

Both Routes Male: Silas (somehow ended up liking him)

Nohr male: Harold and Benoit (There supports are so good )

Nohr Female: I kinda like Flora but not as much as everyone else on this list

Child: Kanna (so cute) and Sophie (Her ability is good for a laugh)