Favorite Fate Character Poll [Possible Spoilers]

Iron Griffin

Favorite Fate Characters  

276 members have voted

1. 1. Favorite Female Character for Both Routes?

• Aqua/Azura
    • Felicia
    • Mozume
    • Anna
  2. 2. Favorite Male Character for Both Routes?

• Silas/Cyrus
    • Jakob
    • Kaze
    • Asura
    • Izana
  3. 3. Favorite Hoshido and/or Nohr Male Character(s)?

• Ryoma
    • Takumi
    • Saizou
    • Asama
    • Hinata
    • Subaki
    • Tsukuyomi
    • Nishiki
    • Yukimura
    • Marx/Xander
    • Leo
    • Lazward
    • Odin
    • Zero
    • Arthur/Harold
    • Benoit
    • Flannel
    • Gunter
  4. 4. Favorite Hoshido and/or Nohr Female Character(s)?

• Hinoka
    • Sakura
    • Kagerou
    • Setsuna
    • Oboro
    • Hana/Kazahana
    • Orochi
    • Rinkah
    • Crimson
    • Yuugiri
    • Camilla
    • Elise
    • Pieri
    • Luna
    • Belka
    • Effie
    • Nyx
    • Charlotte
    • Flora
  5. 5. Favorite Child Characters?

• Kanna M/F
    • Shigure
    • Deere
    • Sophie
    • Midoriko
    • Shinonome
    • Kisaragi
    • Gurei
    • Kinu
    • Mitama
    • Matoi
    • Syalla
    • Siegbert
    • Foleo
    • Ignis
    • Velour
    • Lutz
    • Ophelia
    • Soleil
    • Eponine
    • Hisame

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow the current results are very interesting here. Flora has been doing astounding and Kagerou along with Hana are not doing half bad.

Kanna has been surprising but man poor Anna being left in the dust. Thought she'd get a lot of votes just for popularity. I'm still shocked know one knows how to acquire her yet.

Edited by Iron Griffin

My favourites are:

Female both: Mozume (she's adorable)

Male both: Silas (childhood friend ftw)

Nohr/Hoshido female: Sakura (she's adorable too), Kagerou (she has a cool personality), Flora (she has a pretty design, much better than Felicia IMO) and Luna (my fav female awakening kid was Severa)

Nohr/Hoshido male: Takumi (I really like his design), Lazward (Inigo was my fav awakening kid overall), Zero (I love his personality and design, hope they don't tone him down in the localisation LOL) and Flannel (Again, I really like his design and personality. He's ADORKABLE.)

Kids: Male Kanna (too cute), Deere (I like his design), Midoriko (she's soooo cute) and Eponine (she has a similar personality to me, and an awesome design)

Wow the current results are very interesting here. Flora has been doing astounding and Kagerou along with Hana are not doing half bad.

Kanna has been surprising but man poor Anna being left in the dust. Thought she'd get a lot of votes just for popularity. I'm still shocked know one knows how to acquire her yet.

They are probably waiting for the 25th anniversary concert to reveal her as a spotpass unit. Her voice actress is apparently speaking at the event.

They are probably waiting for the 25th anniversary concert to reveal her as a spotpass unit. Her voice actress is apparently speaking at the event.

Wait so we have to pay extra just for her or is she coming a little extra in this package?

Both Choice Female: Mozume

She's super adorable and she develops quite well in her supports.

Both Choice Male: Silas

Silas is an awesome unit, and I'd love to A+ Support him on both sides.

Hoshido Male: Ryoma and Nishiki

I like Lobster Lord. He's a cool bro, and Raijin katana is pretty damn strong. I like Kitsune's a lot more despite the freaking Garous being muscular werewolves.

Nohr Male: Marx and Zero

Siegfried and his looks are cool. I like his personality too. Zero is also quite cool, and I kinda like his justified sadism.

Hoshido Female: Sakura, Oboro, and Crimson.

Sakura is just the sweetest imouto. I like meek, but incredibly strong girls. Oboro is such a cutie, and I love her support with Takumi and Kamui. Crimson is just really cute. I'm kinda glad she's not super tomboyish, but I love her girly voice and tomboyish personality. I kinda hope her dub won't make her sound... boyish.

Child Characters

Siegbert, Shinonome, and Foleo

At first, I thought Siegbert would be Laurent due to their similar faces. 'Bert turned out to be a total bro, gentleman, and wise guy. Shino is a cool dude, and I like how bro-y he is with 'Bert. Foleo is a total cutie. He's also quite developed, and I was surprised that he's not flanderized (I kinda thought he would be)

Well then that isn't too bad although Awakening was nice enough to give us her in the game without having to do that.

It's mostly just conjecture, considering no one has found out how to get her, I can only assume that its part of her VA speaking at the 25th anniversary event. I could be 100% wrong haha

It's going to be very interesting to compare results when/if there's an official character popularity poll.

Calling it: Aqua and Leon will win.

It's going to be very interesting to compare results when/if there's an official character popularity poll.

Depends is it an international poll or just a national one? Never took part in one of those or seen them but people mentioned them. If I recall the winners ended up in that Summer Scramble DLC for Awakening and in another Lucina won first place.

Actually, I'm betting on Leo and Camilla. Camilla's popularity isn't really reflected on SF (imo), but other websites seem to go crazy with inappropriate pictures of her. So Leo from the female fanbase, and Camilla from the male fanbase.

Depends is it an international poll or just a national one? Never took part in one of those or seen them but people mentioned them. If I recall the winners ended up in that Summer Scramble DLC for Awakening and in another Lucina won first place.

If I remember correctly, Lucina won both polls (though the Japanese results are split by gender). Who got into the Scramble DLC is a bit of a confusing process.

Needless to say, I was talking about a Japanese popularity poll (as that's more likely to happen sooner). Yeah, it's not technically the best to try and compare it to, but I'd want to do it for comparison's sake more than anything.

Actually, I'm betting on Leo and Camilla. Camilla's popularity isn't really reflected on SF (imo), but other websites seem to go crazy with inappropriate pictures of her. So Leo from the female fanbase, and Camilla from the male fanbase.

Pervs can easily be the loudest (though I'm not doubting Camilla's popularity). I initially thought she would be the most popular, but considering Aqua/Camilla are comparable to Lucina/Tharja, respectively, I changed my opinion.

Well, it's finally time to come out of the shadows! *changes vote from Kaze to Silas*

Female both: Anna

Male both: Silas

Female Hoshido / Nohr: Hana and Luna

Male Hoshido / Nohr: Subaki and Flannel

Kids: Kanna (both), Shinonome and Matoi (Hoshido), and Soleil (Nohr)

Pervs can easily be the loudest (though I'm not doubting Camilla's popularity). I initially thought she would be the most popular, but considering Aqua/Camilla are comparable to Lucina/Tharja, respectively, I changed my opinion.

Ah right, that's true. But I'm still doubtful of Azura's supposed victory of the upcoming popularity poll, since Thane (iirc) tells us that she doesn't seem to be received that well by people who finished the game.

Not to mention that this poll isn't the most accurate way of assessing Azura's popularity, as she's in a group that only has four characters to choose from.

EDIT: This isn't of huge importance, but I thought "victory" might be a bit vague, so I just tweaked the wording a little. I'm not referring to her victory on this poll, but rather the prospect of her victory in an official popularity poll.

Edited by Minischew

Ah right, that's true. But I'm still doubtful of Azura's victory, since she doesn't seem to be received that well by people who finished the game.

Not to mention that this poll isn't the most accurate way of assessing Azura's popularity, as she's in a group that only has four characters to choose from.

Your poll isn't much different either since you have her in a separate category from the rest of the female cast with the same number and characters.

Edited by Iron Griffin

Your poll isn't much different either since you have her in a separate category from the rest of the female cast with the same number and characters.

Ah apologies, I didn't mean to imply that your poll was bad or anything. I was simply saying that the actual results might differ when she's pitted against all the characters, as that's what a popularity poll would do.

Also, I purposely created my poll to be similar to yours, because one of the members wanted to compare the results of mine to yours, and it would be pretty difficult for them to do so if I had different categories or one huge list.

Ah apologies, I didn't mean to imply that your poll was bad or anything. I was simply saying that the actual results might differ when she's pitted against all the characters, as that's what a popularity poll would do.

Also, I purposely created my poll to be similar to yours, because one of the members wanted to compare the results of mine to yours, and it would be pretty difficult for them to do so if I had different categories or one huge list.

No offense taken friend! :)

The problems with these polls is that you only suggest rules like how many you are suppose to vote for but there is no stopping people from voting well beyond that unless you set it to a single vote but that becomes a problem since not everyone can settle for just one character although if push comes to shove it could come up with way more accurate results as that means one vote per member.

I was the one who suggested the poll, sorry if it caused any problem. I just though that it would be quite interesting to compare the results, and it was. Some characters like Azura or Marx have completely differing results. I think it has to do with the fact that more people who actually played the game (or spoiled the story) seem to take part in the other poll.

Again, sorry if I caused trouble.

I was the one who suggested the poll, sorry if it caused any problem. I just though that it would be quite interesting to compare the results, and it was. Some characters like Azura or Marx have completely differing results. I think it has to do with the fact that more people who actually played the game (or spoiled the story) seem to take part in the other poll.

Again, sorry if I caused trouble.

Nah its no problem don't worry about it.

Edited by Iron Griffin

Those that come to mind are:

Mozume is Donnel done right. Still seems like a hassle to train, but gameplay-wise she has a better class selection, and is actually a good parent for most of the kids. Her supports and character were also completely unexpected from her design - in a very good way. Totally waifuing her in my runs, along with Crimson

Kaze also seems like a pretty cool and collected guy. The kind of person you would like as a friend irl.

Out of all the royal siblings, I like Xander the best, with Hinoka coming close. Xander has the whole gallant thing going on with him, while Hinoka's personality is refreshing compared to other royals.

I'm surprised to see few people in this topic admitting to liking Arthur/Harold/The All-American Gaston. I just really love his design and how different he is from pretty much every other FE character ever. His bad luck gimmick, while not great for his character, is good for a lot of cheap laughs at his expense. (His support with Azura/Aqua is really good though, and has nothing to do with his bad luck.) It helps that I tend to have a soft spot for hyper-manly-macho memelord style characters. Benoit is pretty cool for similar reasons, except he can also talk with bears.

Charlotte gives me some serious Maribelle/Virion vibes as a character who seemed insufferable at first but won me over completely with how consistently good her supports are. Nyx, Orochi and Asama are similarly characters who I wrote off early but who have started to impress me recently.

Pieri has a great design too. I really like her hair.

Favourite kids are probably Ophelia, Velour, Shigure, Sophie, Lutz and Foleo roughly in order. Shigure is quite literally a Fire Emblem Disney Princess. (Hoshido gets little love from me. Sorry but your kids all blend together in my eyes. Kinu is cool though.)

There are a few characters who I don't like personality-wise, but I really like their designs. (Tsubaki, Eponine, Soleil) Time will tell if I end up liking their characters too.

Edited by HeoandReo

Voted for alot on the poll but to name a few:

Female Both routes: Felicia. Shes clumsy, and the cuteness thing maybe overdone for some but I find her adorable and respect how hard she tries and how caring she is.

Male Both routes: Don't really like any of them that much but I chose Kaze because hes always coming through for me early game.

Now for just random characters I loved.

Hinoka: Kind, courageous. On all 3 routes I've loved her character. And even when you oppose her on routes like nohr its still apparent that she cares about you.

Sakura: For many of the same reasons as Hinoka. Shes also really cute.

Setsuna: I have yet to find a more hilarious character in the entire game. If you haven't I highly recommened reading some of her supports, especially the one with male kamui. She always makes me laugh.

Aqua: Shes okay but I wish she would have more voiced dialouge.

Kinu: love her design

Kanna: Adorable.

Luna, Lazward, and Odin because I loved awakening.

Leon: That cocky smirk on his crit cut in gets me everytime

Nyx: Mysterious, yet her supports show alot of characterization, although she can be tough to use I love using her in my playthroughs.

Velour: I love her design and her voiced lines.

Syalla: I loved tharja in awakening and the resemblance and her supports make her one of my favorites. I always always marry her when I play as female Kamui because I so wanted to do Female Robin x Tharja in awakening.

I don't think there was a limit so I just kind of had a field day ? ; U ;

I voted for:

Anna: I'm a sucker for the outlaw class and I get really happy when I hear her theme song haha

I really really like Aqua though ! I think it's because Aqua's had so much exposure pregame release, so now I'm just a bit tired of seeing her all the time ? ; u ; I still really like her though and use her a ton, but that's probably the sole reason why I picked Anna instead of her !

Cyrus: I really...like him and his blue hair ! I also like the whole childhood friend concept ~

Takumi: Very realistic and super sweet when he warms up to you ! Also pretty OP which helps his case. yeah use that fuujin bow to walk all over that terrain

It's odd, because I'm not a fan of long-haired or guys with ponytails, but I really like his design as well ! Plus, his VA is perfect.

Hinata: He became one of my favorite characters when I restarted my Hoshido run ! * U * really like his VA and wink lol

Flannel: Good personality and design, also like his VA. Not a huge fan of his amie portrait though ; u ;

Leon: Didn't like him pregame release, started liking him after Hoshido run due to personality.

Oboro: Favorite character because...everything.

The others I voted for were Hinoka (cool big sis yes), Crimson (her support with f!kamui is really sweet, a pity it's different from m!kamui), Luna, Belka (best nohr girl), Sophie (fav child unit), Matoi (really liked her after recruiting), Soleil (sunny attitude is good in my book), Kinu (personality).

...aand this is where I remember I didn't vote for Setsuna, one of my other favorite characters ; m ; Her personality is hilarious, she thinks everything is a compliment and all words sound like praise to her ??