Favorite Fate Character Poll [Possible Spoilers]

Iron Griffin

Favorite Fate Characters  

276 members have voted

1. 1. Favorite Female Character for Both Routes?

• Aqua/Azura
    • Felicia
    • Mozume
    • Anna
  2. 2. Favorite Male Character for Both Routes?

• Silas/Cyrus
    • Jakob
    • Kaze
    • Asura
    • Izana
  3. 3. Favorite Hoshido and/or Nohr Male Character(s)?

• Ryoma
    • Takumi
    • Saizou
    • Asama
    • Hinata
    • Subaki
    • Tsukuyomi
    • Nishiki
    • Yukimura
    • Marx/Xander
    • Leo
    • Lazward
    • Odin
    • Zero
    • Arthur/Harold
    • Benoit
    • Flannel
    • Gunter
  4. 4. Favorite Hoshido and/or Nohr Female Character(s)?

• Hinoka
    • Sakura
    • Kagerou
    • Setsuna
    • Oboro
    • Hana/Kazahana
    • Orochi
    • Rinkah
    • Crimson
    • Yuugiri
    • Camilla
    • Elise
    • Pieri
    • Luna
    • Belka
    • Effie
    • Nyx
    • Charlotte
    • Flora
  5. 5. Favorite Child Characters?

• Kanna M/F
    • Shigure
    • Deere
    • Sophie
    • Midoriko
    • Shinonome
    • Kisaragi
    • Gurei
    • Kinu
    • Mitama
    • Matoi
    • Syalla
    • Siegbert
    • Foleo
    • Ignis
    • Velour
    • Lutz
    • Ophelia
    • Soleil
    • Eponine
    • Hisame

I just looked at some of Kisaragi's animations and fell absolutely in love with him, so I took out my vote for Midoriko and cast in one for him.

Kisaragi is so cute, oh my god. I want him as my baby. I'm going to marry Takumi just for Kisaragi.

EDIT: I just realized that I can marry Kisaragi and oh god, I can finally start to understand why people are so reluctant to marry Midoriko off to people. Oh god.

Edited by Minischew

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just looked at some of Kisaragi's animations and fell absolutely in love with him, so I took out my vote for Midoriko and cast in one for him.

Kisaragi is so cute, oh my god. I want him as my baby. I'm going to marry Takumi just for Kisaragi.

EDIT: I just realized that I can marry Kisaragi and oh god, I can finally start to understand why people are so reluctant to marry Midoriko off to people. Oh god.

Glad that you like him; I'm one of the few people on here who just can't take him seriously due to... associations, shall we say? Hoping he's re-named in the localization.

I seem to be one of the few people who likes Deere. I just find him easy to sympathize with, what with the whole "smart but lazy" side of him.

Slightly off topic perhaps, but I find it funny that Azura is favorite here, and least favorite in the other thread.

What is going on folks...

She is becoming a bit of a basebreaker also it probably has to do with the way the polls were set up. It would probably be different had I just threw everyone based on their gender into a categories their own and let them have at it.

Edited by Iron Griffin

Heh, the voting paradox I see.

Personally speaking I myself don't have super outstanding favorite characters, I like to favor all the characters, and truth to be told, even the lesser characters like say, Subaki, Shara, I don't particularly hate them or anything, or even dislike them. I just like them less.

It's also due to lack of material, for example, the more plot related stuff regarding Azura actually makes me like her a bit more each time, since she's (hilariously) shown to be quite er....caring, I suppose? I think it's mostly a drawing related thing (and the fact that I find her clothing and "battle style" to be completely...inappropriate?)

Man being Tsukuyomi truly suffering as of late.

Heh, have you seen his results on the character hate thread? He's the only character more than 50% of the voters have voted for.

Heh, have you seen his results on the character hate thread? He's the only character more than 50% of the voters have voted for.

Oh yeah I saw it. I'm curious to how he compares to Ricken I know some folks were not that fond of him either for varying reasons.

Oh yeah I saw it. I'm curious to how he compares to Ricken I know some folks were not that fond of him either for varying reasons.

He's not exactly a Fates character, but since you brought him up...

I actually adored Ricken. He wasn't my favorite or anything, but he felt like a cute little brother (which, ironically, wasn't what he wanted to be known for). He didn't have an obligation to help out, especially given that people were actively discouraging him, but he kept at it. And he wasn't a nuisance either; he did manage to save Maribelle, and I actually abused Ricken's Elwind like hell. I also appreciated his Mag mods, which made him a good father for magic users, haha.

Edited by Minischew

^ I loved Ricken as well, he was my best offensive unit- and I even had him defeat Grima in my first Lunatic+ run... I never benched him on a single run since, and even married him at one point. He was just a cool kid in my opinion.

Similarly, I'm fond of Tsukuyomi-- and he's one of the characters I voted for here, like I mentioned earlier, but now, I'm really curious as to who else on this forum voted for him. .-. I'm not the only one...

Shared females -

Azura

Mozume

Felicia

Shared males -

Silas

Kaze

Joker

Males -

Leo

Xander

Takumi

Female -

Camilla ( :T )

Elise

Flora

Child -

Kanna

Velour

Opehlia

just sayin' so far

Shared females -
Azura
Mozume
Felicia
Shared males -
Silas
Kaze
Joker
Males -
Leo
Xander
Takumi
Female -
Camilla ( :T )
Elise
Flora
Child -
Kanna
Velour
Opehlia
just sayin' so far

I expected the males to turn out that way...

But I did not expect Elise to be on the females list. In fact, I expected Sakura instead, haha.

(I mean, I personally like Elise better, but I've seen a lot more Sakura icons than Elise icons.)

Edited by Minischew

Yes... Soon the shapeshifters shall take over all of Fire Emblem, it'll be a sweet revenge for all of those who suffered under humanity's boot!

Looking at that list, I'm surprised that Silas seems to be the most popular of the shared males at this point. I usually hear a lot of fans say he's pretty plain compared to some of the other characters and go for those like Joker instead.

• 6 months later...