• Sakura
    • I like them both!

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Elise, the obvious part is ... well

Don't yell at my ear when I warned you'll die of her cuteness.

Something about her face in that cutscene seems...off. Not a fan.

Personality-wise, I love both.

Elise's outfit is more creative than Sakura's, but Sakura's hair is better than Elise's... Both are good magic units with great promoted classes. So, design-wise, both is tied.

Yeah, I can't really choose. Elise is definitely my favorite of the Nohr siblings, and I think Sakura is better than Hinoka.

I think they're better than their older sisters because they actually seem to have bigger role in the story than them. The older sisters seem to take a back-seat and treated like minor characters.

Edited by Yuina

I think Elise is the only royal I prefer over the Hoshido counterpart, though. With Leokumi they're tied

Sakura is the only royal I prefer over the Nohr counterpart Camilla and Hinoka are tied

I keep hearing mention of the Sakura cutscene but I haven't seen it yet. Someone linked the Elise one but

Still prefer Sakura though tbh.

I like Sakura, she appeals to me more with that shy personality and her shrine maiden outfit.

Ah yes, the painfully shy girl wearing a shrine maiden outfit, designed to honor the gods with zettai ryouiki tights.

I won't pretend to know anything about character design, but...wat.

I mean, I do like Sakura's design in general, but I find that part a bit strange.

Ah yes, the painfully shy girl wearing a shrine maiden outfit, designed to honor the gods with zettai ryouiki tights.

I won't pretend to know anything about character design, but...wat.

I mean, I do like Sakura's design in general, but I find that part a bit strange.

I didn't say anything about the gods, just the design as a shrine maiden. Sure, she could benefit from a longer hakama, but I like how her rosy-haired color matches with her white hairband and white haori (assuming it is a haori, not really sure), creates a nice contrast to show her innocence.

Elise, the obvious part is ... well

Don't yell at my ear when I warned you'll die of her cuteness.

BEWARE YOU MORTALS!

Sakura is too much moe and, specially, shy for me, :/

Oh god, even though I was warned, that was too high a dose of saccharine for this time of night. I'm going to be buzzing for at least an hour...

Ah well, I've always been Elise's beech anyway so whatever.

I like the Hoshido siblings better in general so I love Sakura. I love Elise too, especially in the Hoshido storyline because of spoilers. She's my favorite of the Nohr siblings, but I still like Sakura better. She may be a bit shy at first, but she's also caring and brave and I love her. My precious imouto.

I like how the votes are so close between the two, I like them both d(^^o)

Elise's annoying voice is because Japan; her dubbed voice will be of a more tolerable frequency to Western ears.

Elise by a longshot!~ I love everything about her design, especially her hair~ It was Elise's design that made me choose Nohr in the first place~

Sakura's cute, too, but I just prefer Elise so much more. She's adorable!~

I find Sakura cuter in design, but Elise cuter in personality (that 3rd DLC cutscene really sold it for me.) It really makes it hard to choose between Conquest/Birthright because choosing one would mean abandoning the other imouto.

The real question, however, is which little brother is cuter, hahaha...

Both for me. I can't choose between the 2. Wish I had a little sister like them :/.

Edited by Nym

I find Sakura cuter in design, but Elise cuter in personality (that 3rd DLC cutscene really sold it for me.) It really makes it hard to choose between Conquest/Birthright because choosing one would mean abandoning the other imouto.

The real question, however, is which little brother is cuter, hahaha...

EDIT: I apologize, I have no idea why the double post happened. Just ignore this one.

Edited by Minischew