Anyone thinking of generic Unit and/or Boss Runs

I'm thinking this could lead to very interesting runs. You only use Kamui when you absolutely have to, Zero/Orochi, and their bosses or generics you capture.

A thing to note is enemy units and Bosses keep all their stats and skills on the harder difficulties, aside from the enemy exclusive ones(Luna+ becomes Luna for example).

Some of the bosses such as Gazzak also have powerful skills out of their class such as Pavise, Ravenstrike and Stubbornness.

I've heard something about Captured characters being transferable across files.

Me personally I'm going to try to go for a Bandit run composed of the Bosses! Then later I'll try one with the generics.'

Nohr Generics

Hoshido Generics

Edited by Emperor Hardin

I actually chalenged myself to do this a long time ago and I still plan on doing it for the first run of all three paths.

I've heard something about Captured characters being transferable across files.

They totally are, but it costs quite a bit of $$$ to do so (like 12k for a level 6 Daniella), so it may take time or money grinding to get all the bosses on one file.

I did use some generics for a bit; they were pretty usable. However, Daniella was extremely meh. At first, I was wondering why she did so little damage since she was overlevelled compared to my team. And then I actually compared her stats. She was really not impressive for her level.

I'm sure it'd be possible to do a full playthrough with all generics though: they definitively are usable. I did use Amiibo Ike and the Masked Lucina from the card game (who is basically a generic with no equipment) and both fared quite well.

They totally are, but it costs quite a bit of $$$ to do so (like 12k for a level 6 Daniella), so it may take time or money grinding to get all the bosses on one file.

I did use some generics for a bit; they were pretty usable. However, Daniella was extremely meh. At first, I was wondering why she did so little damage since she was overlevelled compared to my team. And then I actually compared her stats. She was really not impressive for her level.

I'm sure it'd be possible to do a full playthrough with all generics though: they definitively are usable. I did use Amiibo Ike and the Masked Lucina from the card game (who is basically a generic with no equipment) and both fared quite well.

For a sec, I thought you might real money! That would be scary! I'm guessing the level of captives determines how much gold is needed to transfer them.

Which Class generics did you use?