General US Politics

Ansem

• Replies 14.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I want to be sick. NYT has 70+% on Trump winning now.

I can't believe this... I literally can't believe this is happening

EDIT: Also, according to NYT, Trump is more likely to win Pennsylvania even though he is down 10% right now, which I don't understand.

Edited by ruadath

Come on man, don't blow your load too quickly here.

Eh, we'll see. He's winning now, but I don't think it's enough to call just yet.

She's underperforming everywhere. Keep in mind that thanks to the way the votes are distributed, she is extremely likely to win the popular vote but lose the electoral college. She already lost Florida. NC and OH are almost surely going Trump. She might even lose Michigan. If she loses Michigan (or Wisconsin which is also quite close) she is done.

Look at the difference between the Virginia polls and the actual results. It's baffling!

Edited by Nooooooooooooooooooooobody

eclipse if you want trump to not be president above all else i really hope you voted clinton

Eh, she lives in Hawaii. It literally doesn't matter. Clinton is very likely to win popular vote anyway.

It's just like 2000. Except Florida is far from being as close.

I can't believe this... I literally can't believe this is happening
EDIT: Also, according to NYT, Trump is more likely to win Pennsylvania even though he is down 10% right now, which I don't understand.

A lot of the vote in Philly is counted while there's still quite a bit outstanding in west PA.

Opposite situation in MI, WI where a lot of the big cities of Detroit and Milwaukee haven't been counted yet.

Edited by XeKr

She's underperforming everywhere. Keep in mind that thanks to the way the votes are distributed, she is extremely likely to win the popular vote but lose the electoral college. She already lost Florida. NC and OH are almost surely going Trump. She might even lose Michigan. If she loses Michigan (or Wisconsin which is also quite close) she is done.

Look at the difference between the Virginia polls and the actual results. It's baffling!

I've come to take poll results with a grain of salt since Brexit happened. Hell, if anything, early polls showing a Clinton lead has probably worked against her more than anything, since it motivated Trump supporters to come out and vote.

Edited by UNLEASH IT

eclipse if you want trump to not be president above all else i really hope you voted clinton

The odds of my state NOT voting Democrat is beyond low - Hawaii is pretty resistant to political change, and the white supremacists backing Trump make him very unattractive here (since white isn't a majority race in Hawaii, never mind Hawaii's history with them). That's why I felt confident voting for neither.

"Vote cheating" "power hungry" "manipulating"

[citation needed]

for power hungry and manipulating,

how about the emails that prove the dnc and hrc colluded to keep sanders away from the nomination? and now look what that's brought us.

honestly disgusted at this country tbh.

The odds of my state NOT voting Democrat is beyond low - Hawaii is pretty resistant to political change, and the white supremacists backing Trump make him very unattractive here (since white isn't a majority race in Hawaii, never mind Hawaii's history with them). That's why I felt confident voting for neither.

fair

Edited by Phoenix Wright

I'm terrified; even if Trump is a lot of hot air (fingers crossed), I'm terrified for the Supreme Court.

I think quite a few other countries are also really terrified :<

I for one am terrified... Wonder what the relation between US and it's neighbors is going to be like... At any rate if trump is president I am glad i don't live in the states anymore.

I for one am terrified... Wonder what the relation between US and it's neighbors is going to be like... At any rate if trump is president I am glad i don't live in the states anymore.

I can't really speak for the rest of my country, but at this point, I wouldn't be surprised if over here they're at the edge of their seats as well.