General US Politics

Ansem

• Replies 14.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

trumpiq.png

For some reason I am laughing inside. That man must be an Ace meme Generator.

Uh, my policy is to vote for the candidate that will fuck up less with my life. No, I don't worship politicians and I don't think they will help make my life absolutely wonderful like some fairy godparent. Maybe that criteria is universal and helps?

"forums poster phoenix wright is a yoooooooooge hater and loser! but even he can learn to be successful by observing me, The Donald!"

Does he also speak in third person like Dio Brando? lol

still not as good as Rand, the Dragon Reborn

Edited by Rapier

The reason Trump gained momentum so easily is because he doesn't act like a coward.

The man doesn't apologize for hurting people's 'feelings' because he doesn't care, and that's what most Politicians lack these days.

Everything has to be so politically correct and follow the narrative, conservatives don't get to be conservatives anymore, and the public view of liberals are a puppet strung up by progressive ideals that ruin what the left is really supposed to be.

Trump has a chance because he gets down and dirty and people respect that, in the age of PG where everyone is too scared to speak out against anyone because 'That's Oppression' or 'You're Triggering Me' or 'So Offensive!' to see a man that doesn't care and says what he thinks should be said is a god damn refreshment compared to what we've been forcefed for the past few years.

I wanted Rand Paul as my president, his Dad was my first choice but the media blackout killed Ron's chances. Rand was supposed to be our golden boy but instead he backed down and became meek, flip flopped on issues, and sank into the GOP crowd.

Trump didn't, Trump took America by the throat and yelled "Look at me!" and we did

Whatever happens, I'm casting my vote for the Monarchist Party.XD

In all seriousness, I hope Trump wins the Republican nomination. He's completely unelectable.

Edited by blah2127

The reason Trump gained momentum so easily is because he doesn't act like a coward.

The man doesn't apologize for hurting people's 'feelings' because he doesn't care, and that's what most Politicians lack these days.

trump does act like a coward. if he's seriously challenged, he has nothing to lean back on except for name-calling.

people don't seem to recognize this and conflate this with being direct. when people are direct, they should also be correct.

Everything has to be so politically correct and follow the narrative, conservatives don't get to be conservatives anymore, and the public view of liberals are a puppet strung up by progressive ideals that ruin what the left is really supposed to be.

Trump has a chance because he gets down and dirty and people respect that, in the age of PG where everyone is too scared to speak out against anyone because 'That's Oppression' or 'You're Triggering Me' or 'So Offensive!' to see a man that doesn't care and says what he thinks should be said is a god damn refreshment compared to what we've been forcefed for the past few years.

translation: "here is my hilariously transparent attempt to coopt the language of liberalism to portray myself as an oppressed victim. also, when i whine about "PC" or "triggering", i am disclosing that i myself am a huge coward who can't even stand the mere thought of people pointing out that i'm an asshole. deep down i know very well that i have always been able to call a black person that word, or a gay person that word, or a woman that word, but feel entitled to do so without having to suffer consequences. i'm the real victim here!"

I wanted Rand Paul as my president, his Dad was my first choice but the media blackout killed Ron's chances. Rand was supposed to be our golden boy but instead he backed down and became meek, flip flopped on issues, and sank into the GOP crowd.

ahahahahahhahahaha

yes, it's the media blackout which killed ron paul's chances the gazillion times he ran for president, and certainly not his fault for being a horrible racist theocrat with a publication under his name with years of abject racism

j7vlB.gif

oh let's look at some of his racist newsletters too!

If you live in a major city, you’ve probably already heard about the newest threat to your life and limb, and your family: carjacking.

It is the hip-hop thing to do among the urban youth who play unsuspecting whites like pianos. The youth simply walk up to a car they like, pull a gun, tell the family to get out, steal their jewelry and wallets, and take the car to wreck. Such actions have ballooned in the recent months.

In the old days, average people could avoid such youth by staying out of bad neighborhoods. Empowered by media, police, and political complicity, however, the youth now roam everywhere looking for cars to steal and people to rob.

What can you do? More and more Americans are carrying a gun in the car. An ex-cop I know advises that if you have to use a gun on a youth, you should leave the scene immediately, disposing of the wiped off gun as soon as possible. Such a gun cannot, of course, be registered to you, but one bought privately (through the classifieds, for example).

I frankly don’t know what to make of such advice, but even in my little town of Lake Jackson, Texas, I’ve urged everyone in my family to know how to use a gun in self defense. For the animals are coming.

i mean just look at this shit. "hip-hop thing to do among the urban youth who play unsuspecting whites like pianos"? "the animals are coming"? this is the same damn shit dylann roof consumed before he murdered nine people in charleston, but with free republic-style dogwhistling about "animals" instead.

oh right, ron paul opposes the civil rights act of 1964 too! the fact that the paul family views the civil rights act not as a proud moment in our country's history which liberated millions of their countrymen from literal de jure apartheid-esque conditions, but instead as a massive overreach of federal government power that infringed upon their "property rights" to chase anyone who fails a paper bag test out of their medical offices with noose in hand, really gives away the ruse imo

p.s. to cap it all off, the paulbomb

Ron Paul wants to define life as starting at conception, build a fence along the US-Mexico border, prevent the Supreme Court from hearing cases on the Establishment Clause or the right to privacy, permitting the return of sodomy laws and the like (a bill which he has repeatedly re-introduced), pull out of the UN, disband NATO, end birthright citizenship, deny federal funding to any organisation which "which presents male or female homosexuality as an acceptable alternative life style or which suggest that it can be an acceptable life style" along with destroying public education and social security,, and abolish the Federal Reserve in order to put America back on the gold standard. He was also the sole vote against divesting US federal government investments in corporations doing business with the genocidal government of the Sudan.

Oh, and he believes that the Left is waging a war on religion and Christmas, he's against gay marriage, is against the popular vote, opposes the Civil Rights Act of 1964, wants the estate tax repealed, is STILL making racist remarks, believes that the Panama Canal should be the property of the United States, and believes in New World Order conspiracy theories, not to mention his belief that the International Baccalaureate program is UN mind control.

Ron Paul is fucking crazy and horribly disconnected from reality.

sJvtEMK.gif

e: WHY THE HELL NOT let's have some honest to god stormfront posts in support of pron haul from 2007

The World Jewish Congress literally declared war on Hitler in 1933. At the time, Hitler was nothing more than a new type of politician who peacefully won political power in Germany against the Jewish controlled political parties. That's how the Jews are. If you take political power away from them, they want to kill you.

The Zionists probably would treat Ron Paul as badly as they treated Hitler.

If he even makes the nomination, it would be a miracle. I heard Jew radio announcer Michael Medved talking about him this morning. "From outer space" is a phrase that came up. They only started grudgingly started mentioning him as a possible candidate after he appeared in a debate.

Ron Paul has openly stated his opposition to the Federal Reserve, key to Jew power.

Ron Paul is the only candidate that represents many of the principles of the White Nation. Not voting for him (or not voting at all) is a vote against the advancement of the White Cause.
Anyone who doesn't vote for Paul on this site is an assclown. Sure he doesn't come right out and say he is a WN, who cares! He promotes agendas and ideas that allow Nationalism to flourish. If we "get there" without having to raise hell, who cares; aslong as we finally get what we want. I don't understand why some people do not support this man, Hitler is dead, and we shall probably never see another man like him.
Do patriotic White Americans finally have a candidate they can vote for without fear of being sold out again? The Bush family has proven itself the equivalent of political toxic waste. The Bush family supports Open Borders and sees nothing wrong with filling America up with Mexicans. Bush Junior’s occupation of Iraq has cost the Republicans control of Congress. Many Republicans would like to see a complete change of direction. Ron Paul has been consistently against the Iraq War and he also supports securing the Mexican border.
Step foot outside of your cave/basement and start looking at the big picture: Ron Paul is the last chance the white race has for just 10% of its survival, much less America.

7rWb4rx.jpg

pictured: ron paul meeting with don black and son derek at a rally/fundraiser. derek would renounce white nationalism in a 2013 open letter to the SPLC, for a feel-good story in this post full of horrors

ron paul also refused to disown financial support received by stormfront

i am so happy you went through the trouble to do that before things got all "ron paul is the best" in here...

burying paulsheviks by documenting how their man is maybe two steps removed from a klansman isn't a battle fought because it can be won, but is fought because somebody has to do it

now if you'll excuse me, i'm going to drink until my liver craps out and i forget i ever saw the phrase "the animals are coming" or every goddamn stormfront quote here

cryingeagle.gif

Edited by I.M. Gei

i am so happy you went through the trouble to do that before things got all "ron paul is the best" in here...

Whatever happens, I'm casting my vote for the Monarchist Party.XD

In all seriousness, I hope Trump wins the Republican nomination. He's completely unelectable.

there is no chance he will win the nomination. i see him pulling out by the end of the year.

there is no chance he will win the nomination. i see him pulling out by the end of the year.

Yeah, I know. It's just wishful thinking on my part.

I want Trump to be the Republican nominee so he can get destroyed, too, but honestly the only reason he's in the lead right now is that there are so many other Republicans jockeying for the "more sensible" position (comparatively. It's not like there's really any sensible Republicans left after the Teahadists took over). Once other candidates start dropping out, Trump's 20%-ish poll numbers comprised of the wingnuttiest wingnuts will stay the same, while his remaining opponents will rise until one overtakes him.

What would be even better is if he actually goes through on his threats to run as an independent if he fails to get the Republican nomination (This is sadly even less likely than him winning the nomination, as even Trump isn't THAT stupid). With the ultra-conservative vote split between Trump and the Republican nominee, the results will be glorious.

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/trump-surges-gop-tanks-public-113000554.html

Hey everybody, act surprised!

From the article:

There’s no way to draw a straight line between the rise of Donald Trump and the fact that a Pew Research Center poll found that public opinion of the Republican Party is at is lowest level in the history of the poll, which stretches back to 1992.

This is why liberals love that Trump is surging and conservatives hate it.

Honestly, Donald Trump is saying so much stupid shit it's almost as if he wanted to destroy the Republican party. I'm still not convinced that's not the case lol. And if he went to run as an independent, the Democrats would easily be able to win the elections even if they sent someone like Bernie Sanders as their candidate. I feel like this election is already won by the Democrats (probably Hillary).

Edited by Nobody

Honestly, Donald Trump is saying so much stupid shit it's almost as if he wanted to destroy the Republican party. I'm still not convinced that's not the case lol. And if he went to run as an independent, the Democrats would easily be able to win the elections even if they sent someone like Bernie Sanders as their candidate.

consider that trump is basically the id of the GOP, and much of his support comes from the fact that a good portion of the republican base actually agrees with the crap coming out of his mouth; whereas more "respectable" candidates have been going *nudge nudge wink wink* "ILLEGALS" for years, donald trump blew their cover and their plausible deniability by straight up calling mexican immigrants rapists.

tl;dr he's blowing a foghorn where other candidates blew dogwhistles, and the RNC is panicking because an actual candidate, instead of some random yahoo they can keep from a mic, is finally acting on the cues they've made for years and getting a lot of support for it

of course, one can't rule out the possibility of this all being a publicity stunt

Edited by I.M. Gei

consider that trump is basically the id of the GOP, and much of his support comes from the fact that a good portion of the republican base actually agrees with the crap coming out of his mouth; whereas more "respectable" candidates have been going *nudge nudge wink wink* "ILLEGALS" for years, donald trump blew their cover and their plausible deniability by straight up calling mexican immigrants rapists.

tl;dr he's blowing a foghorn where other candidates blew dogwhistles, and the RNC is panicking because an actual candidate, instead of some random yahoo they can keep from a mic, is finally acting on the cues they've made for years and getting a lot of support for it

of course, one can't rule out the possibility of this all being a publicity stunt

I'm pretty sure most of his support is coming from people who just want to see how far DONALD FREAKING TRUMP can go in a presidential election as a joke. Any Republican who supports him is a disgrace to their party, IMO.

I'm pretty sure the same people who loved Sarah Palin's chest-thumping are moving to his camp (because it seems she finally outdid herself lol), because there's really... not a whole lot of difference between their rhetoric.

And chest-thumping then throwing a tantrum when called-out on it is really all it is. I don't know why this is considered a redeeming quality to anyone.

And chest-thumping then throwing a tantrum when called-out on it is really all it is. I don't know why this is considered a redeeming quality to anyone.

obviously this is just the hallmark of a person unafraid to be politically incorrect and exuding american.

Too be honest, I don't think the candidates will matter as much as what Obama ends up doing and the parties themselves end up displaying in the lead-up to the election. It's a bit too early, though, to draw any definitive conclusions. However, with the threat of war on the horizon and the, frankly, asinine things that the Twitter left has been spewing out of late combined with the recent racial tensions... I think the better question is 'will there be a riot regardless of who wins' than who actually wins.

To be a bit more direct, probably about 60-70% of voters have already decided which candidate they'll be voting for simply based on their personal habits and needs. A president that deals a bit more with, say, policies that will help farmers is far more likely to get their vote than one who doesn't unless said person gets caught fornicating with a skull or something. That's not to mention that a sizable chunk are die-hards who probably would vote for their party EVEN IF their candidate got caught fornicating with a skull. So the real fight is for the remaining 30-40%.

Sure, the presidential debates are gonna be a huge factor and there is little to deny that Trump is an experienced business owner which is going to appeal to a lot of people more than another idealist politician who probably hasn't had a single day of non-political work in their life. His attitude is going to also make people a bit put-off and vote against him simply because of how he acts; which is a perfectly valid reason to do so.

Then you have Obama and his various choices and actions in the mix. How will people see his handling on ISIS? If they feel he did the right thing people will be more inclined to the democratic party in general, and the converse is true if they feel he did the wrong things. Same with Russia. On the one hand people like hearing about how they're stopping Russia through peaceful means while Putin can only threaten and intimidate. On the other Putin's popularity is soaring and I'm fairly certain a lot of people believe he was sending in troops to aid in the Ukraine and feel Obama was bullied a bit too much by him as well as failed to put his foot down. That's going to end up being brought up in the debates and the democratic candidate will either get praised for it, or have to deal with it, before moving on to actual debate points.

By the time the impacts of Obama's terms are sorted out probably only about 15-20% of people will still be undecided before the debates even begin.

Edited by Snowy_One

Why do still care about trump

Shit if he wins all Hispanic people are boned

I was just assuming the Hilary hype train would decimate everyone

But this is worrying

Somewhat controversial opinion: Obama is actually a pretty good president and doesn't get the credit he deserves.

His lack of popularity might be a problem in the future when it comes to foreign politics - somebody like Hillary might be inclined to "undo" some of Obama's achievements due to their apparent unpopularity. Not getting involved too deeply in war activities against IS and placing his focus on improving relationships with Iran instead was a wise choice but it doesn't seem like the majority of people seem to understand that, at least in the US.

Unless that changes within the next year there's little hope for a decent Democratic candidate - I hear Sanders is a reasonable dude but has relatively low chances to make it? Republicans are beyond hope anyways.

Somewhat controversial opinion: Obama is actually a pretty good president and doesn't get the credit he deserves.

His lack of popularity might be a problem in the future when it comes to foreign politics - somebody like Hillary might be inclined to "undo" some of Obama's achievements due to their apparent unpopularity. Not getting involved too deeply in war activities against IS and placing his focus on improving relationships with Iran instead was a wise choice but it doesn't seem like the majority of people seem to understand that, at least in the US.

Unless that changes within the next year there's little hope for a decent Democratic candidate - I hear Sanders is a reasonable dude but has relatively low chances to make it? Republicans are beyond hope anyways.

Unfortunately, Bernie's foreign policy is the one major problem I have with him, so Obama's policies on the Middle East don't seem very long lived no matter who wins.

a bunch of sadbrains on tumblr and twitter are not important, nor are they a pressing problem, nor do they have significant (if any at all) influence outside of these platforms, and i don't get the deal with all these people deriving their worldviews from and investing so much of their energy in getting mad at them

Edited by I.M. Gei

Who the fuck brought up the Jews? I dare you to speak openly about that shit (based on IM's quotes).

Neo Nazis, apparently. I don't think any candidate who is openly anti Semitic has all that good a chance of winning.

Why do still care about trump

Shit if he wins all Hispanic people are boned

I was just assuming the Hilary hype train would decimate everyone

But this is worrying

I-I can't... are you serious? Do you even know anything about the man? Do you really think he hates hispanics? Because he doesn't.

I don't hate Hispanics, not in the slightest. Not only do they have the bombest food in the world, not only are they all hardworking and nice, but they're so much fun and they live a great lifestyle focused on family. They have kids, they raise their kids into fine upstanding adults. Americans could stand to learn a thing or two from the Hispanic-Americans.

But see, here's the problem. Liberals just LOVE to say illegal immigrants = THE GOP HATES ALL MEXICANS!! No. That's not true. And if you knew anything about the Latino community, you'd know the majority of them hate illegal immigrants the most. Why do you think these people LEGALLY immigrated to America? Because Mexico is something of a shithole (Slowly improving mind you and it's recently graduated from third o first world, but still kind of a shithole with beheadings and gangs everywhere). and they left that shithole behind. Now imagine that they have to watch as these shitty criminals from their country just waltz past the border and start infecting America, the land of opportunity.

You think they like that? They don't. I don't know how many people here have Mexican friends, but I live in Moses Lake, WA. The population here is about 50/50 white/latino. I meet tons of them every day at work and I fucking love these guys. But this community also is home to lots and lots of thieves, and it's common knowledge that it's Mexicans doing the thieving/drugs in the area. This isn't like some xenophobia, just a glance through the local paper's police blotter shows a constant stream of Jose's and Miguel's. And from what I've heard, the Mexicans in town know who is legal and who is not, and they ALL want the illegals gone.

So when I see people bashing Trump who calls ILLEGAL 'immigrants' (Let's call them invaders, please) rapists and murderers, he's not lying. It's not as hard as some make it out to get a visa and move into the USA, thousands do it all the time. It's harder for our soldiers to bring animals from Iraqi regions that they rescued (It's getting easier thanks to nonprofits) than it is for a Mexican to obtain a legal visa and move to the USA. So when Trump says 'I will win the Latino vote" he is NOT lying. I'm not gonna pretend like I love the guy, but many people are getting sick of this PC SJW culture that we live in and he's speaking for those of us sick to death of hearing words manipulated by the mainstream media.

What's worse though is deliberate media manipulation and their constant politicking. For example, Fox News continuously puts Jeb Bush in 1st or second place in polls, but I don't know a single person who wants yet another Bush in the White House. Nobody! I have republican friends online, I frequent republican forums, and nobody ever praises the guy. I swear that either he's hiring vote bots for online polls to inflate his numbers, or the powers that own the media are trying to set us up for another Bush VS Clinton election. Just what we need, another member of the oligarchy.

FFS, I'm praying for a Sanders VS Paul election. Neither one ticks all my boxes,but at least they aren't bought and sold by the people holding our government captive. And finally, one last thing about Trump. You can either look at it as "Oh great another rich asshole looking for power and glory!" or you can look at it as - A man who can't be bought since he's so wealthy nothing can influence him, and who also is clearly successful in business and maybe understands how to fix an economy based on dozens of years of his own successful business ventures. Certainly more than a career politician like the Bush/Clinton family or any other GOP clown. I don't see why people demonize rich people just for being rich. Yeah, okay, he had some legs up early on, but even having a successful business from his father's doesn't mean he will become a multi-billionaire. He started out with a loan of a few thousand dollars, started businesses multiple times, failed a few, and won a few, before finally building an empire. I read his autobiography about 6 years ago, and it was a very enlightening book I would highly recommend to anyone. The man knows finances. I'd rather have someone whogets money than someone who only knows how to beg for money.

Edited by Klokinator

re: trump "hating" hispanics

i wouldn't mind as much the illegal immigrants being rapists statement if it had a hint of truth, but it doesn't. firstly, trump misinterpreted a report that said that illegal immigrants were the recipients and not the instigators of rape, and when don lemon called him out on it, he tried to cover his ass by asking an inane question that some people think is a thoughtful one (the "who's doing the raping?" question). it's fairly clear to me that the people who are doing the raping are the people who are securely on this side of the border.

the whole episode indicates two features of donald trump: he's inclined to dig a hole based on incomplete or misunderstood information (like we need more of that), and he's puerile enough to refuse to acknowledge when he's wrong.

thank you, klok, for giving us one anecdote about mexican-americans in your hometown and projecting it onto the mexican-american community at large and regurgitating the myth of the randian übermensch businessman who's hypercompetent at everything from running campaigns to being POTUS that one would have hoped romney's hilariously incompetent campaign would have discredited three years ago