Question about Cipher Starter Decks

Xanek

Do all the starter decks have the same predetermined cards, or are they random?

Just wondering since amiami is selling series 2? 6-pack starter decks.....

If starter decks are random, is it possible to get all of series 1 from the starter decks or do you have to get the booster packs for series 1?

Also, are there any cards in the starter decks that are only obtainable from them?

Bonus question: When the hell do they determine shipping price on amiami? I put an order on the two starter decks early this morning and still waiting :v

Edited by Xanek

All of the starter packs have predetermined cards- which includes multiple repeats of some cards, and foils.

With that being said, if you want to get most of the cards for either Series 1 or 2 it would be preferable to order the booster pack set, I only ordered one booster pack for Series 1, and I received all but six of the possible cards to find in the series, as did many other people who bought the cards.

Yes, there are some starter deck cards that are exclusive to them- and they'll e-mail you the total price including shipping once the product is in stock, and ready to ship. ^_^ Sorry for the late response to your question, but I hope this helped if you didn't have your questions answered already elsewhere.