Awakening's US font?

dorodere

I have the System.bfnt but I haven't been able to figure out what to do with it (I spent maybe two to three hours trying to figure out how to use or convert a .bfnt with little-to-no results). I found this, though, which gave me some hope that maybe that file isn't a total mystery. I also downloaded the Fates translation patch in hopes it would have what I want but no dice, it's just more .bfnts (compressed as .lz this time, so double me not knowing what to do with it lmao). What I'm wondering is, does anyone have the font/know where to get the font in like a truetype file or even just a transparent image with all the characters (JP ones optional in this case) so I can make an sfont out of it? I've been trying to get a similar font instead but none of them were free. Forgive me if I posted this in the wrong place, it seemed relevant because I want it for a fangame of sorts.

(As a side question: does anyone know where I can get a still image of the support background?)

I'd love to find a bfnt viewer; I need one for Fates's ancient text ^^

I can help you with the other part though.

I think that's the right one?

That's for Fates, although I do have a use for that, thank you! I'm looking for the one from Awakening, though. I'm pretty sure it's 3D but I was hoping someone caught/edited a screenshot of it without anything else on screen.

Edited by dorodere