I was wondering if there was one in the game.

And if there is, can I transfer DLC units as with Awakening?

I was looking around My Castle, but I can't seem to find it.

I want to carry over my Galeforce + Aggressor Marth over to another file so I don't have to grind again.

Yeah there is but I can't for the life of me get to where I can add whatever character to the logbook, outside of recruiting other people's characters from mycastle.

Hopefully someone else can answer as I'm also curious about HOW I go about doing that part.

You need to buy the card shop from my castle in order to recruit streetpass units, if i'm not mistaken.

The little hut sure. Everyone gets that. But HOW do you put certain characters ON the logbook or whatever it uses that you purchase from?

Yes, each time after you beat the game, you can add 5 characters to the log book from all the characters in your roster (as always, there is a limit of 99). After doing so, the logbook can be accessed by talking to your attendant that stands near your throne in your castle whether it be Joker, Felicia, Flora, etc, and then choosing the 3rd option.

P.S. I played all 3 routes and the game is so fun! Though I made the huge mistake of playing the Nohr route first.

Edited by vanilla1868

Yes, each time after you beat the game, you can add 5 characters to the log book from all the characters in your roster (as always, there is a limit of 99). After doing so, the logbook can be accessed by talking to your attendant that stands near your throne in your castle whether it be Joker, Felicia, Flora, etc, and then choosing the 3rd option.

P.S. I played all 3 routes and the game is so fun! Though I made the huge mistake of playing the Nohr route first.

Can you just buy skills from said characters, just like the mycastle recruits?

Can you just buy skills from said characters, just like the mycastle recruits?

Yes, you can just buy the skills from said characters without having to recruit them. So if you are starting a new playthrough but want a certain skill(s) without using class changers and levelling up again, you can buy all those skills again from the character in the logbook.

However, keep in mind that you cannot buy, for instance Aqua's singer skills for Kamui. So if you buy skills from Kamui, they will be given to Kamui, buy skills from Ryoma, they will be given to Ryoma and so on. If a certain character already has a skill, it should be grayed out.

For those who can't read Japanese, to buy the skills speak to your attendant -> Choose the third option -> Choose the character you want ->

1st Option: Recruit

2nd Option: Rewrite (After you recruit and they get stronger, if you want to put the stronger version in the logbook)

3rd Option: Skill Succession (the one you want)

4th Option: Lock

5th Option: Delete

Yes, you can just buy the skills from said characters without having to recruit them. So if you are starting a new playthrough but want a certain skill(s) without using class changers and levelling up again, you can buy all those skills again from the character in the logbook.

However, keep in mind that you cannot buy, for instance Aqua's singer skills for Kamui. So if you buy skills from Kamui, they will be given to Kamui, buy skills from Ryoma, they will be given to Ryoma and so on. If a certain character already has a skill, it should be grayed out.

For those who can't read Japanese, to buy the skills speak to your attendant -> Choose the third option -> Choose the character you want ->

2nd Option: Rewrite (After you recruit and they get stronger, if you want to put the stronger version in the logbook)

I already know how to buy skills, I was just making sure that Characters in the book or ones that were recruited via mycastle on my previous playthrough, would be available to buy skills from.

Wait. Each time you finish the game, you can add 5 characters in your logbook ?
Does it mean that you can basically add all of your characters in your logbook by finishing the game again and again ?

• 2 weeks later...

Didn't want to make a new thread, since this thread isn't that old, so I'll just bump it.

So I just finished the game for the first time (Hoshido path, and yes, I know, I've been playing the game very slowly, but I have a bunch of games I'm playing on the side. :P), and as mentioned here, I was able to register 5 characters for the logbook.

My question, then, is that... Why don't they show up?

I went back to the cardbook house, and while Kamui and Aqua seem to have been updated to their endgame states, the other three I registered - Amiibo Marth, Tsukuyomi, and Nishiki - are nowhere to be found.

I really couldn't care less about the the non-Marth characters, but not seeing my fully-ground Marth kind of makes me sad.

Is there something else I should know, or is it supposed to be this way...?

Didn't want to make a new thread, since this thread isn't that old, so I'll just bump it.

So I just finished the game for the first time (Hoshido path, and yes, I know, I've been playing the game very slowly, but I have a bunch of games I'm playing on the side. :P), and as mentioned here, I was able to register 5 characters for the logbook.

My question, then, is that... Why don't they show up?

I went back to the cardbook house, and while Kamui and Aqua seem to have been updated to their endgame states, the other three I registered - Amiibo Marth, Tsukuyomi, and Nishiki - are nowhere to be found.

I really couldn't care less about the the non-Marth characters, but not seeing my fully-ground Marth kind of makes me sad.

Is there something else I should know, or is it supposed to be this way...?

They're not in the card house they are at your Person near the Orb. It's by default Felicia or Joker but you can change it. That person has the actual log book

They're not in the card house they are at your Person near the Orb. It's by default Felicia or Joker but you can change it. That person has the actual log book

Technically you don't have to talk to the person near the orb, you just have to press start and the same menu opens up

• 1 month later...

Just curious, why do you say that it was a huge mistake to play Nohr first? I plan on playing all of the routes, but plan on playing Nohr first.

I was wondering if there was one in the game.

And if there is, can I transfer DLC units as with Awakening?

I was looking around My Castle, but I can't seem to find it.

I want to carry over my Galeforce + Aggressor Marth over to another file so I don't have to grind again.

3fF0Mk.jpg
Nv7joR.jpg

Keeping in mind that transfered characters cannot use Personnel weapons as well as speaking. For this reason...it's probably best not to transfer Robin, Ike, Marth, Lucina, Xandar/Marx and Ryoma. They can stay in your previous file. If you wanna pass that up and don't think that some of their personnels are worth it, go ahead! But...Ryoma is an example that you want to keep a saved file (That is if you want to transfer one) for since his Personnel is one of the best weapons in the game!

^

All this.

...And keeping in mind that the cost is usually high to dragging them out! Which that's what we have the Gold DLC for. Delete option is useful if you want to use class changing items from other files then deleting that said character from the Logbook after unlocking the class. Then you select that character as one of your five after completing the game. This is useful for the Great Lord/Lodester classes since you can only get one of each item per file. (Chrom DLC Episode Only) You can always transfer more than five units per file by just completing the last chapter again.

Edited by Oboro