Spoiler Wait how the hell did Kamui get conceived?!

Pepper

Ok so this just hit me why did she get into a relationship with an evil Dragon god and did she have Kamui willingly? Also how the hell did Sumeragi get into the IK cause he sates that he fell in love with her Chrom style and she moved to Hoshido afterwards or did I read the kanji wrong ? So many bloody plot holes in the IK, the story is so convoluted that this actually makes me have a bad taste in my mouth saying this but I hope that Treehouse fixes the story up to make it not so trash in the dub but I won't hold my breath.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know, speaking of the Invisible Kingdom...

Kamui becomes its king but...king over what? That always bugged me; are there actual people there? How would they react to Kamui just saying "lolz, killed your god, now you have to worship me".

Not really related to the topic, but while we're venting our frustration, I figured I might as well ask about that.

Yup, seriously wonder how localization is going to work with Fates.

Localization bugs me not cause I'm one of those /a/ anons who flip out on sub vs dub but cause of some of the stuff like how Drakengard 3's Localization went https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YzZmvxJF_HU

But I will say that the state of IK's story is such bad state that maybe that a dub change can fix it somewhat.

Eh, I thought you were going to ask how it was possible for Mikoto to get pregnant from a huge ass dragon... who's true form is apparently a shiny balloon.

I'm disappointed son.

Can't agree more though. Who the the flying iff wrote this crap, like, what the hell. It reminds me of Naruto.

Eh, I thought you were going to ask how it was possible for Mikoto to get pregnant from a huge ass dragon... who's true form is apparently a shiny balloon.

I'm disappointed son.

Can't agree more though. Who the the flying iff wrote this crap, like, what the hell. It reminds me of Naruto.

Naruto has a more Coherent plot,

Anankos did he take a form similar Kamui's to impregnate her?

Anankos being Kamui's father only seems to be revealed in the museum. So, there doesn't seem to be any elaboration about it anywhere.

He could create one of those water familiars and then possess it. Maybe that works?

Anankos being Kamui's father only seems to be revealed in the museum. So, there doesn't seem to be any elaboration about it anywhere.

He could create one of those water familiars and then possess it. Maybe that works?

In the words of Hermes "This only raises further questions!"

I just assumed that Anankos took the form of a human. Otherwise, nothing would make sense.

That doesn't answer the question of WHY Mikoto started a relationship with the evil dragon that usurped her sister/brother-in-law.

Eh, Naruto was good, before becoming Deus Ex Machina: The incoherent manga.

Whch is sad.

Maybe ? I don't think waters have... what it takes to create a baby ..., I think ?

You think that Anankos could have his own baby by possessing someone like, say, Gunther, and... ? Uh...

Wait, that does beg an important question. Why making a kid in the first place ? Mikoto is hot yeah, but...

Water science with Fire Emblem.

Edited by B.Leu

Eh, Naruto was good, before becoming Deus Ex Machina: The incoherent manga.

Whch is sad.

Maybe ? I don't think waters have... what it takes to create a baby ..., I think ?

You think that Anankos could have his own baby by possessing someone like, say, Gunther, and... ? Uh...

Wait, that does beg an important question. Why making a kid in the first place ? Mikoto is hot yeah, but...

Water science with Fire Emblem.

on the Hoshido family matters I could understand if Ryoma and Hinako were not Mikoto's kids but why could of Tamuki and Moe nun Sakura not been her kids cause it Tamuki and Sakura actually look like their related to her.

I guessed that he took a human form at least for the... Act. But he is an essentially immortal dragon-God just how will that mess with Kamui and possibly their kids life-spans.

And for why Mikoto went along with a relationship with him, too much sake. But honestly I have no idea,

Wasn't there a thing that said that dragons had to shed their physical forms so they wouldn't go mad? I assumed Anankos did that and there was an 'immaculate conception' thing going on with Mikoto. And some of the supports say that Mikoto can see the future, so I dunno, maybe she was chosen to bear Anankos's child in some kind of religious thing? Something like Validar wanting an appropriate host for Grima or whatever.

yes 2 DLC about the invisible kingdom from "beginning" to "conclusion".

Will they shine light on

Aqua bae states she was born in Nohr but in IK she states other wise, How the hell did Papa Lobster get to the IK to meet Mikoto, How Aqua's mum became queen of Nohr and according to Aqua she died protecting Nohr.

Will they shine light on

Aqua bae states she was born in Nohr but in IK she states other wise, How the hell did Papa Lobster get to the IK to meet Mikoto, How Aqua's mum became queen of Nohr and according to Aqua she died protecting Nohr.

most likely and more

He stuck it in her and peed

In all seriousness, it was probs some form of magic that allowed Mikoto to become pregnant and allowed Hydra to be the daddy.We don't even know if the whole thing was consensual or not or if Mikoto even wanted Kamui.So yeah.Or like someone has said he could have taken a human form and actually had sex with her.

He stuck it in her and peed

In all seriousness, it was probs some form of magic that allowed Mikoto to become pregnant and allowed Hydra to be the daddy.We don't even know if the whole thing was consensual or not or if Mikoto even wanted Kamui.So yeah.Or like someone has said he could have taken a human form and actually had sex with her.

He was an evil guy who ruined Her Kingdom and enslaved her people and forced her to flee it so yea.

Considering they kept the room the same and initially kidnapped her own niece to use as a hostage I'd say that yes she likely did care about Kamui. She even left creepy letters to let her stepkids know it's okay to want to fuck Kamui because they aren't blood related!

The obvious (joke) answer is this:

Mikoto seduced Hydra, then she ditched IK and him after getting pregnant to go become Queen of Hoshido and marry Sumeragi, and Hydra got so jelly he took over IK and decided to destroy the world!

Considering they kept the room the same and initially kidnapped her own niece to use as a hostage I'd say that yes she likely did care about Kamui. She even left creepy letters to let her stepkids know it's okay to want to fuck Kamui because they aren't blood related!

The obvious (joke) answer is this:

Mikoto seduced Hydra, then she ditched IK and him after getting pregnant to go become Queen of Hoshido and marry Sumeragi, and Hydra got so jelly he took over IK and decided to destroy the world!

Seems legit.