Spoiler Wait how the hell did Kamui get conceived?!

Pepper

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In a lot of myths like in Greek mythology powerful being like the Gods took different form to *clears throat* have a little extra fun with mortals. Zeus visited Perseus's mother by transforming into a shower of gold for example or when it came to Heracles he actually had the balls to turn into the husband of Alcmene(Heracles's mother) and impregnated her then.

This union could also have been none consensual.

This dragon is an absolute bastard so it wouldn't surprise me

Edited by Iron Griffin

I get the feeling Mikoto had no say in the matter...considering who the father of her child is...although it doesn't explain the multiple spins this story is making.

Edited by Fyras4

In a lot of myths like in Greek mythology powerful being like the Gods took different form to *clears throat* have a little extra fun with mortals. Zeus visited Perseus's mother by transforming into a shower of gold for example or when it came to Heracles he actually had the balls to turn into the husband of Alcmene(Heracles's mother) and impregnated her then.

This union could also have been none consensual.

This dragon is an absolute bastard so it wouldn't surprise me

I go along with this but we'll need to look at the DLC to really know.

So are these new DLCs prequel narratives or continuations to this route? Just curious.

They are like future past but actually take place well in the past.

Around the time Owain, Inigo and Severa came to Nohr is also shown and this is also when the events of the DLC take place.

Like Iron Griffin said, godlike beings magically impreginating women it's something that existed in mythology for ages, so Anankos magically impreginating Mikoto it's nothing new

in fact in Greek Mythology there a many worse examples making Mikoto having Anankos's baby completely normal, read how Athena was born and you see what I'm talking about

but maybe Mikoto met Sumeragi after she ran away from IK?

Edited by Water Mage

Like Iron Griffin said, godlike beings magically impreginating women it's something that existed in mythology for ages, so Anankos magically impreginating Mikoto it's nothing new, but maybe she met Sumeragi after she ran away from IK?

He said he met her in IK.

Maybe Anankos pulled a Zeus and turned into Sumeragi before he boinked her brains out during that time?

If he is taking Zeus's example, let's hope he wasn't planing to do what Zeus did Metis...

^ agree , Since anankos looks like Lilith wouldn't that mean Kamui is half-astral Dragon since he has water effects too?

I thought Anankos was a non light or dark dragon but a one who had water powers and time control since both Hoshido and Nohr routes are time loops he put Kamui and Aqua in before they chose the right path. They seem to remember the past two routes

Maybe Anankos pulled a Zeus and turned into Sumeragi before he boinked her brains out during that time?

What ever happened to Mikoto she and Sumergai wanted Kamui to believe he was Sumeragi's own.

Apparently yes as her mother got a nice dose of dragon baby batter in her oven as well just a different dragon did it though.

I just read the Inivisble Kingdom summary and nothing implied that her father was a dragon.

I thought Anankos was a non light or dark dragon but a one who had water powers and time control since both Hoshido and Nohr routes are time loops he put Kamui and Aqua in before they chose the right path. They seem to remember the past two routes

What ever happened to Mikoto she and Sumergai wanted Kamui to believe he was Sumeragi's own.

It kinda make sense since time and "space" are pretty similar dialga and palkia if you will especially the final boss area, the the game menu, my castle, etc. Edited by DragonLordKamui

Then I guess she isn't then I thought her father was my mistake ¯\_(ツ)_/¯.

I do know she said her actual Dad was the old king of IK but I don't think she said he was a dragon I really should try to replay it to find out.