QOTD IV!! 884: Who should be next QOTD master and why, or should it die?

I just googled "most common blood type" and a giant O- showed up ^o^

maybe it was showing most common donor blood type or something

Just checked and funnily enough, a big O- appears, but right below it it says:

"The approximate distribution of blood types in the U.S. population is as follows: O-positive: 38 percent. O-negative: 7 percent.A-positive: 34 percent.", which is weird <_>

AFAIK, RH+ is more common than RH-, though.

Edited by Nobody

• Replies 10.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yep all blood types can be positive or negative, it just means your blood has or does not have the extra thingamajig they classify it with

The rhesus factor.

It can be RH+ or RH-. (There or not there)

Positive rhesus factor is the most common. (Worldwide)

The O (+/- combined) blood group is also the most common. (Worldwide)

O+ is the most common blood group in the world, while AB- is the least common.

Edited by Naughx

Just checked and funnily enough, a big O- appears, but right below it it says:

"The approximate distribution of blood types in the U.S. population is as follows: [/size]O-positive: 38 percent. [/size]O-negative: 7 percent.[/size]A-positive: 34 percent.", which is weird <_>[/size]

AFAIK, RH+ is more common than RH-, though.[/size]

wee~ well apparently I am O+ then cool \o/

O-

basically my blood can be sucked by ANY vampire

that's the other thing that's confusing me, I'm either remembering that my blood type was the most common, or it was the most compatible for donation

Anyway I looked into how blood types were determined, I'm pretty sure in both tests (for the letter and for the sign) my blood didn't clump, which would make me O- as I first thought

FINAL ANSWER O- WHICH MAY OR MAY NOT ALSO BE WRONG

Too bad I can't answer this one. For years I've wanted to know what's my blood type, but the chance to know has never presented itself to take it.

If you're in the US, and meet all of the requirements, donate blood! That's how I found mine!

Then I lost a bunch of weight because my body was stupid and now I'm salty.

If you're in the US, and meet all of the requirements, donate blood! That's how I found mine!

Then I lost a bunch of weight because my body was stupid and now I'm salty.

Can't do that, I don't live there. If living there is not a requirement then... eh, hmm...

Edited by Acacia Sgt

If you're in the United Kingdom, you're kind of out of luck. Otherwise. . .maybe. If your country has a donation center, you can try theirs, too!

If you're in the United Kingdom, you're kind of out of luck. Otherwise. . .maybe. If your country has a donation center, you can try theirs, too!

We actually find out here after donation too! It's just not a common routine test unless you come in bleeding.

We actually find out here after donation too! It's just not a common routine test unless you come in bleeding.

If you're in the United Kingdom, and attempt to come over to the US for blood donation, you're rejected because of some silly rules. :P:

i literally don't have a clue, lol

QUESTION SIX HUNDRED AND THREE: How much DO U BENCH ????

do u even lift bro ??????