QOTD IV!! 884: Who should be next QOTD master and why, or should it die?

• Replies 10.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They made us do weight lifting as part of gym class for some reason.

My upper body isn't particularly powerful and I skipped benching when I could but around 30-40 iirc?

Never tried. I can lift a, like, 3/4 full keg from the ground onto another keg, though. So that's like. I dunno. 45kg?

i can bench about 100lb, i'm happy with that

QUESTION SIX HUNDRED AND FOUR: Are you a better leader or dependable number two?

members of serenes forest, are you fit to lead? are you great support?

I am pure follower

even though I could possibly be capable of leading, it's just that I never really give it a shot because I'm too nervous and shy to lead and also I'm afraid of taking on a bunch of responsibility, so if I am certainly capable of choosing a less stressful situation I'll gladly take it ;u;

I am far from ambitious, one of my greatest flaws

definitely #2, if only by preference

even if I'm doing most of the "leading" I'd rather be #2 at least in title

I'm pretty good at the whole ~leading~ thing (either officially or unoffically) if I do say so myself noego

I'm cool either way. I guess I tend to just fall into the leader position when situations want it, though.

I hate groups so if I have to do group (work) things I default to #2 and not speaking unless spoken to.

If I do end up as leader I choose to do all, or at least a majority, of the work.

I'm not comfortable being in groups, regardless of role. But if it's unavoidable, I'd rather just be low on the hierarchy. And if that's unavoidable either, then I choose the right-hand man role for the benefit of the group, as I don't trust myself to be a leader.

i literally don't have a clue, lolQUESTION SIX HUNDRED AND THREE: How much DO U BENCH ????do u even lift bro ??????

Currently at 185 lbs 5x5. Haven't been to gym in long time. Started Boxing recently so it'll be more soon.

i can bench about 100lb, i'm happy with thatQUESTION SIX HUNDRED AND FOUR: Are you a better leader or dependable number two?members of serenes forest, are you fit to lead? are you great support?

I can lead, but I prefer to be a dependable #2.

Depends on situation. I tend to be a dependable number 2. Though if my group is underperforming or not that well suited for the task, I can take initiative and be a leader.

Edited by ~Summer~

nice brah. what was your squat back then?

The most I got back then was 475lbs for one rep at a weight of 175lbs. I don't do nearly as much now since I run more and do front squats more often now. I'm closer to 315lbs and I usually just do many reps of 225lbs. Squatting is fun but it does put on weight and once you get thighs like Chun Li it can make running distance painful to do.

Q604: I like to think I can do both since I've been put in both positions with my peers.