QOTD IV!! 884: Who should be next QOTD master and why, or should it die?

• Replies 10.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

why not "what was the best thing you received for free?

just saw this, this qotd was in the plan since moira requested last qotd actually!

Probably when my brother came home with Super Smash Brothers Brawl. I basically ripped its plastic covering off in excitement.

Q606:

Don't wanna get too religious but reconnecting with my faith after a terrible personal incident.

Another one was finding out that we got two puppies back in 2007 after not having a dog for so long.

Edited by LordTaco42

Discovering that Integrity was actually a much better person than I initially thought \o/

So you've fallen for his trap...

Best surprise was when my dad got me a really nice piano for my 16th birthday.

I don't even know, actually.

I don't particularly like surprises, but probably that we were adopting my aunt's cat, Midnight. This was back when my oldest sister lived with us but she moved away so Midnight is with her now.

I would find a picture but she's just a full grown black cat with gold eyes and some white fur on her chest. Super cute.

Oh, and in 7th grade, we had to write a few stories for English class (I forget what we were doing it for) but the best ones got to go to the library to sign copies of the story.

There was 3 classes in 7th grade. Twelve kids chosen total. About three or four from my class. Only two of those twelve kids were boys, and I was one of them. So the fact that I got chosen, is my pick. Or that there was literally two boys. The other boy was in my class too.

Edited by Draco

Finding out people in these forums are actually into Kpop.

Edited by ~Summer~

Technically, my boyfriend of 8 years breaking up with me. It was definitely a blessing in disguise. My future doesn't look so bleak anymore and I received the greatest opportunity I could ask for in terms of schooling and moving forward in my life.

Edited by Hatsuoki

"wait, you've heard of myth???"

and then parrhesia and i were friends for life

QUESTION SIX HUNDRED AND SEVEN: What's your ideal workroom layout?

are you a fan of empty space? do you like the tight, controlled mess? natural lighting? neon? i'm not talkin about what you got, i'm talkin about what you want

"wait, you've heard of myth???"

and then parrhesia and i were friends for life

<3

Ideally, enough space and things just sort of... set out, neatly. On a nice big desk. Everything within arm's reach.

I would like, if not a neat workspace, an organized workspace (which I guess tends to be neat~). One where I know where everything is so I can work much more quickly. When I worked on a salad bar, I tried my best to keep my workspace really neat and organized. All the food containers I used to carry out to the salad bar were organized in the same order (or at least, the order matching where the foods sat on the salad bar which was usually consistent). I left my towels/rags in the same spaces, when I grabbed giant food tubs out of the fridge I would always set them in the spots I thought they worked best in. I was told I was the best salad bar worker they've ever had, so I wonder if that contributed to it.

So my ideal is my ideal, but it's an ideal I try to make sure happens ^o^

As for lighting, I could care less, as long as I have enough light to see. I wouldn't mind natural lighting though because that would mean I might have a window I can look out of so I don't feel as trapped indoors.

Edited by Freohr Datia