QOTD IV!! 884: Who should be next QOTD master and why, or should it die?

Neveeeeerrrrrr

Never had much money, never found the need to pay for regularly getting magazines

Sometimes I'd find a magazine at a store I'd like and buy it on its own, but that's it.

i won't go any further than obfuscation in most circumstances; if directly questioned, i answer directly by nature. it's a lot of why i'm a bad liar. ;(

that doesn't answer the qotd!

• Replies 10.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HELLA

LEGO Magazine, Science News, SciAm, IEEE, Economist, Time, Newsweek, Science Illustrated, and probably other things as well.

augustine is that you

Are you referring to the st/philosopher or the SF user? Or someone else?

Me and my bro used to subscribe to official playstation magazine. Not because of the magazine itself. It was because each issue came with a demo disc of ps1 and later ps2 games.

We learned about brave fencer musashi from OPM.

I once maybe ignorantly thought "why should I pay money to receive some magazine every blue moon

I don't have to pay to read books, this is not an exception"

I don't think that's changed, still haven't read a magazine in my life

i listen to this song

words more often than i'd figure, tbqh

QUESTION SEVEN HUNDRED AND EIGHT: What's the harm of a little white lie?

this one came from the woman

Depends. But i also agree with Nightmare about it. Im a shit liar and people know it. Oh the irony of it, right? If its something that might really hurt a person, ill cast a little white lie. Otherwise, fuck it, theys gonna know.

haha nerd

i won't go any further than obfuscation in most circumstances; if directly questioned, i answer directly by nature. it's a lot of why i'm a bad liar. ;(

QUESTION SEVEN HUNDRED AND NINE: Have you ever had a magazine subscription?

Ja. I had a subscription to National Geographic back in like, the early 00s. I also had a subscription to Guitar World in the 90s. (but only for about a year) In the early 90s, my brother had a subscription to Dragon magazine. (hella geek D&D rag) and that was pretty cool.

Edited by Loki Laufeyson