QOTD IV!! 884: Who should be next QOTD master and why, or should it die?

• Replies 10.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dumb - I thought it was really smart for hide and seek to hide in a suitcase but didn't realize that the little kids wanted to play canned beans and decided to hide with me by sitting on the suitcase with me in it. almost suffocated rip

clever(?) - I think it was around 2am when I was talking to Nightmare and Elieson and my dad came back from work while I was not in my room so I snuck back in by hiding in pretty bizarre places and didn't get caught B)

I've written a quarter of a novel in just this past month and half the month before. I wasn't even aiming for speed, I just couldn't stop writing.

various holidays i do shitty e-cards for some people

xlXvelB.jpg

QUESTION SEVEN HUNDRED AND SIXTY-NINE: Tell us a story in which you do something clumsy or dumb!

you are the villain today folks

Dancing on the stage of my favorite nightclub, i was at the edge of it. (stage room is hard to claim if you arent early enough) I pull off this swank ass move with my legs, but alas, im in platform stomper boots. I slip and actually slip off the stage onto the main dancefloor. I wasnt hurt or anything, but it was embarrassing as fuck.

i don't have time to tell a story because guild wars 2 just got its christmas patch

QUESTION SEVEN HUNDRED AND SEVENTY: Tell us a story in which you do something cool or clever!

My Jeep made a Dodge Challenger weep tears of shameful sorrow not long ago. Blew the doors off of it, i did.

Also, being an absolute ninja with my driving skills in the middle of downtown San Francisco. My friend was so impressed, he gawked at me.

Was it about Abraham Lincoln?

Pretty sure it was about the Civil War in general, but close enough.

bash-3.2$ egrep 'Makaze:.*concede' -r ~/Downloads/Chat\ Logs/IP.Chat\ logs
~/Downloads/Chat Logs/IP.Chat logs/2014-12-16 to 2015-4-6.rtfd/TXT.rtf:[23:23:51] Makaze: Okay Euk I concede the point.\

I spent a long time trying to find it with ⌘F through candidate files before giving up and going to this

I don't remember any of my clever moments if I had any! but I'd say a cool thing is that I worked my butt off this thanksgiving~! I had lots of fun cooking new things and baking an apple pie ^o^ And then I washed soooo many disheeees b-because I didn't know I wasn't supposed to handwash them all they just said "u shud wash dishes" so I did almost all of them

and I have improved my ability to wield a knife

I spent a long time trying to find it with ⌘F through candidate files before giving up and going to this

grep -E is awesome to find a regex don't you think?

Edited by Naughx

is this your submission for today

i already submitted

but if you mean it's been too long since you got to see me post i'm flattered

Edited by Reinfleche

People seem to get amazed by all the times I bring up stuff I remember that they forget or is a random bit of information, for some reason

I also passed and got my learner's just fine despite my lack of confidence weeeeeeeeeeeee

grep -E is awesome to find a regex don't you think?

tbh egrep is just habit at this point; I don't even remember what all the differences are between grep and extended grep

i already submitted

but if you mean it's been too long since you got to see me post i'm flattered

sure why not

i made a good chemistry pun in class but it was both offensive to the teacher and the actual subject so i got in trouble

but it was really good i promise

edit: i didnt get in trouble because the teacher doesnt do anything but the teacher hates me now she was talking shit at chem club and my friends told me

Edited by piichinu

i had an exam late last night and one early this morning so screw you guys

QUESTION SEVEN HUNDRED AND SEVENTY-ONE: Post a Vine!

i will allow one (1) person to post a plant, the vine. anybody after the first (1) person to post a plant, the vine, will be summarily suspended.