QOTD IV!! 884: Who should be next QOTD master and why, or should it die?

2-Handing, although dual wielding is kinda cool, its a bit impractical unless we are talking Sword and Dagger/Short Sword (Even Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic acknowledged this and made a short lightsaber), and the traditional sword/shield is probably the most efficient, espcially if you can somehow throw your shield like Cap :P:

• Replies 10.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel like I wouldn't be coordinated enough for dual wielding

I'm probably too tiny for a shield

I imagine there's gotta be some two-handed weapon out there that I can wield just fine so I guess I'll go with that

I'd feel so much safer with a shield though it's just that I have a feeling I wouldn't have the strength for that ;u;

Iranian is a race now?

irregardless of the fact that "a racism" just refers to any kind of dumbass stereotyping, yes?

Wait, I change my mind.

The real deal is fighting gladio et scuto like the Roman legionaries of Antiquity.

but what is your answer in english

Sword and shield actually became less and less efficient as advances were made in crafting armor.

But those of us who are knights of the hedge, cannot afford such luxurious armor. We need ourselves a shield for that extra bit of protection. Otherwise, its just us in second-hand chainmail and a dented helm! Besides, a good shield bash never hurts in a fight. (unless you are on the receiving end. *snort*)

But those of us who are knights of the hedge, cannot afford such luxurious armor. We need ourselves a shield for that extra bit of protection. Otherwise, its just us in second-hand chainmail and a dented helm! Besides, a good shield bash never hurts in a fight. (unless you are on the receiving end. *snort*)

CAN YOU DO MORDHAU WITH SWORD AND BOARD?

Dual wielding is usually ugly and bad and inefficient. (Sword and dagger gets a pass.)

even after taking two weapon fighting and ambidextrous it's still a pain in the ass

One handed no shield.

EDIT-But sometimes I'll acrobatically toss my one-handed sword from one hand to the other, just to show off my ambidextriosity.

Definitely this if it's real life, dual wielding if it's a video game because somehow that's always broken.

Two-handed. . .because dual-wielding two staves that are longer than you are tall is a very fucking bad idea.

(think Estelle, for you TiTS people)

Where did it say this.

QUESTION SEVEN HUNDRED AND NINETY-SIX: Dual-wielding, two-handing, sword and board, or anime?

this is a faked version of the question post, you may notice, as it includes 'anime'.

dual wield my fists

correct tbh, but shoutout to Try two-handing but be wary of loss of stamina ahead

(sword and board looks the coolest but i usually prefer two-handing)

QUESTION SEVEN HUNDRED AND NINETY-SEVEN: What's the nicest flight you've ever been on?

Can I just use a gun?

please cease posting in qotd henceforth, as you are Bad at following instructions, thank you for your time