QOTD IV!! 884: Who should be next QOTD master and why, or should it die?

• Replies 10.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm... From Rome, Italy to London, UK... (Then back to Montreal, Canada)

The French alps were beautiful from the sky.

-

I took 3 flights in my life, but they were all in the same 2 weeks.

Edited by Naughx

Singapore Airlines, first class. It was a while ago, but they had these little TV monitors that let you play Game Boy games (they came with some weird remote that somehow had a SNES controller inside of them) and I played the Pokemon TCG on mine and it was the shit.

EDIT Also they had really nice seats and pillows, I guess. Whatever man, the Pokemon TCG game was where it was at.

Edited by Refa

One of the ANA flights I had was the only good one I remember. The fud didn't make me want to throw up, most of the plane was empty, and there were no noisy shits either. I slept through all ~13 hours so that's also a plus.

Never been on one.

There's an entire world out there, and it's so very cool~!

Ahem. . .that would be a flight over to London I took. Wound up sitting next to a guy from London, who told me quite a bit about the weather!

Runner-up was whichever flight to/from Japan that was shorter. Tailwinds rock.

idr why but i enjoyed my flight last year to new york a lot

also when i went to d.c. because it was the first time i got a window seat and everything was so pretty ALSO ALSO SHOUTOUT TO THE TIME I WENT TO VIETNAM because it was very long and i appreciate long flights

I wouldn't call it my favorite, but it was my only flight, which was to Washington D.C. It was okay, up to the point where I was profiled by security and pulled out of line to check me for gunpowder, before entering the plane.

Even recalling it is bewildering

idr why but i enjoyed my flight last year to new york a lot

also when i went to d.c. because it was the first time i got a window seat and everything was so pretty ALSO ALSO SHOUTOUT TO THE TIME I WENT TO VIETNAM because it was very long and i appreciate long flights

wow you're like completely opposite of me, but that might be because I've been on too many long flights

My first flight to Iceland was smooth and shorter than expected, which was great for young excited me

That is the exact opposite of what my flight to iceland was like lmao

(this also qualifies as the worst flight i have ever been on)

The food was really bad and made me sick. It was an overnight flight, and it got accidentally overbooked by one seat for a baby, who had to sit on the lap of the parent in the row directly behind me. It screamed the entire flight (12 hours), and directly behind me was a young kid who was constantly kicking my chair. We asked his mother to stop and she refused to do so.

That is the exact opposite of what my flight to iceland was like lmao

(this also qualifies as the worst flight i have ever been on)

The food was really bad and made me sick. It was an overnight flight, and it got accidentally overbooked by one seat for a baby, who had to sit on the lap of the parent in the row directly behind me. It screamed the entire flight (12 hours), and directly behind me was a young kid who was constantly kicking my chair. We asked his mother to stop and she refused to do so.

Poor you. I've never really had a flight that bad tbh