QOTD IV!! 884: Who should be next QOTD master and why, or should it die?

• Replies 10.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When I have trouble sleeping, I try to breath as slowly as possible, counting to ten, then backwards to one, then back up to ten again. Works every time.

Oh all the time, deep breathing is one of my favorite methods of relieving any sort of stress. I'm probably the only one that does this but I meditate when it rains or in the shower, the sound of rain is perfect to concentrate with.

Once upon a time I did both regularly, but haven't for a while.

I'll occasionally dip back into it, but pretty infrequently.

I should, but no.

Though I did try to meditate in the hospital once for a group therapy session but eventually ended up dozing off.

Also took yoga classes in high school but I usually ended up falling asleep. :v

Just the other day I slipped in the kitchen because our fridge leaks water sometimes, there was a puddle that was too big to step over and the paper towels were over at the other side and thus unreachable so I thought I could jump over it.........I couldn't

the ball of my left foot hit the water and I slipped, fell on my back and hit my foot on the bottom of the counter and both my elbows hit the ground and were sore for a bit, I didn't get any serious injuries but I have a nasty scrape above my right elbow thats somewhat big and red and I have to keep it covered because contact with anything makes it sting ;_;

get an ingrown toenail \o/

which I only finally discovered what was going on in my toe after it's been on and off pain for like weeks or months now

it's just that the pain got bad enough yesterday that I started to get concerned enough to start asking others in the house about it and doing research on what it could be

I bring two bags to school, and the other usually has a ton of quick-access items like tissue (and for a while plasters) that can help people with basic/common issues (runny nose, spillage, etc.), but it's so full of things that it feels like a jungle sometimes.

During an English lesson, someone asked for some tissue so I dug into my bag to fish it out, and I ended up cutting the side of my pinky finger without noticing. When I find the tissue, I ended up needing it myself because I was bleeding quite a bit, and this happened to be right before writing an essay. Good times.

I'm still not sure what cut me in that bag, but it was very subtle.

Edited by Icemario

Intentionally or unintentionally?

Unintentionally, I almost fell while walking with my left foot twisting slightly off. Almost sprained my ankle. Again.

i don't think you understand the concept of "hurting [one's]self", friend

i thought about that after I posted it but was too lazy to change it.

I ran my knee into a desk last week.

it happens so rarely that I don't remember when it happened last, or what even

you'd think that would make me remember it, but it doesn't

Edited by Nightmare