QOTD IV!! 884: Who should be next QOTD master and why, or should it die?

i'm a leader tbh

QUESTION EIGHT HUNDRED AND SEVENTY-SIX: What was the most patriotic moment of your life?

• Replies 10.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When I had to prove I wasn't a Nazi at the American border control.

Those darn border control agents, always shifting the burden of proof.

Edited by Makaze

tie between me listening to "proud to be an american," and looking for (on yt) a choir singing the national anthem in an "old-fashioned way," as opposed to what we mostly hear today. still haven't been able to find the song performed with no extra flavor added.

Edited by Phoenix Wright

tie between me listening to "proud to be an american," and looking for (on yt) a choir singing the national anthem in an "old-fashioned way," as opposed to what we mostly hear today. still haven't been able to find the song performed with no extra flavor added.

suggestion: u should do it the old-fashioned way urself and upload it to youtube

after casting a vote for Bernie Sanders I yelled,

"FUCK TRUMP" in a building full of Trump supporters I live in a red state

I had to bolt the fuck out of there before someone shot me in the parking lot

i was reading a somethingawful thread about the fifa crackdown last year and some guy was poo-pooing the arrests happening like "oh they'll just buy their way out of it like they always do" etc. and some eurogoon comes along and is all like "lmao dude are you kidding they got arrested by the fucking fbi. they're fucked." and i was like :UnitedStates:

QUESTION EIGHT HUNDRED AND SEVENTY-SEVEN: Do you see films in the theater often? What was the last?