QOTD IV!! 884: Who should be next QOTD master and why, or should it die?

• Replies 10.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

not often, and even less now that most of my friends have left town

last one was zootopia, the force awakens if you don't count animation

Edited by TheEnd

Not really. Though this year I've seen more than usual thanks to my brother and some friends dragging me along.

Last film I saw was Civil War.

Not often, maybe three or four times a year. Zootropolis was the last film I saw, it was pretty NEAT.

First question: Yes

Second Question: Captain America Civil War

not often. i love the theater but it feels expensive when i know i could just wait to buy it for less so i only go if i CAN'T WAIT

i saw civil war recently tho and it was gooood shitttttt

i was reading a somethingawful thread about the fifa crackdown last year and some guy was poo-pooing the arrests happening like "oh they'll just buy their way out of it like they always do" etc. and some eurogoon comes along and is all like "lmao dude are you kidding they got arrested by the fucking fbi. they're fucked." and i was like :UnitedStates:

incarceration. nothing more american than that :UnitedStates:

not often, deadpool I think

Edited by Tryhard

spiderman is precious

i agree i love spiderman

i knew pretty much nothing about spiderman before i saw civil war but i loved him so much

Spiderman was one of the best parts of the movie tbh

Though I was upset because ant man didn't get as much as Spiderman did

well ant man already had his own movie

spider-man is COOL and NEW and POPULAR so he gets more screen time than other side characters like hawkeye and ant man

QUESTION EIGHT HUNDRED AND SEVENTY-FOUR, UNIRONICALLY: Would you eat Sushi Burrito? What would be in yours?

what the fuck

I...probably would. And id want a lot of avocado and eel on mine.

despite my what the fuck i would eat one thousand sushi burrito

QUESTION EIGHT HUNDRED AND SEVENTY-FIVE: What role do you gravitate towards in team projects?

assuming that everything will be competently filled irregardless of what you pick and it's not what usually happens where you have to do 95% of the work despite it being a four person group

Uhhh gosh, i havent done that in so long. Brainstorming was my forte, and i guess when i do stuff that is collaborative, its the same deal.

i'm a leader tbh

QUESTION EIGHT HUNDRED AND SEVENTY-SIX: What was the most patriotic moment of your life?

everytime i vote. :B

i was reading a somethingawful thread about the fifa crackdown last year and some guy was poo-pooing the arrests happening like "oh they'll just buy their way out of it like they always do" etc. and some eurogoon comes along and is all like "lmao dude are you kidding they got arrested by the fucking fbi. they're fucked." and i was like :UnitedStates:

QUESTION EIGHT HUNDRED AND SEVENTY-SEVEN: Do you see films in the theater often? What was the last?

I used to go to the cinema a lot but have calmed down because its become costly. I saw Civil War last.

The last time I went to the theater, I think was to see Star Wars VII. But I saw it three times! I know others have seen it more, but that's a new record for me!

EDIT: I'm a time-traveler apparently. I said VIII instead of VII. I KNOW WHO REY IS! :P:

Edited by Power Master