QOTD IV!! 884: Who should be next QOTD master and why, or should it die?

the best part is that anybody could easily just start the next thread themselves because a vote isn't really going to do much of anything

• Replies 10.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd laugh if Integ has no intention of stopping and is just fucking with us.

well i mean last night i was in a discord call with him for a few minutes and like the first thing i said to him was "when will you update the question of the day"

he said something along the lines of "never"

We could probably all pitch in. Whoever gets a question in first gets to be the "head" for the day, then the next day someone else can ask something.

Just try to give others a chance, though, yeah?

Edited by Power Master

I like occasionally popping in to answer questions, and feeling free to ignore the questions I don't care about. It'd be kind of sad if it was gone for good. If anyone wants it, I don't see why it shouldn't continue. Everyone who says let it die could just ignore a new thread, they're not obligated to post, nor come up with questions. As long as somebody wants to host, and there's not a power struggle between two potential hosts, nobody will be hurt by allowing it to continue.

I agree with this.

Balcerzak summed it up quite nicely. There's no point in letting it die if there are people willing to host. I mean we've had two volunteers so far, and Rein may be a third. Sure updating the thread must be a pain in the dick but if someone else wants to pick up the torch it's all good. Besides, if everyone says "let it die" there's absolutely nothing stopping a volunteer from simply continuing it anyway. I don't think if should die. I can admit though that I'm rather indifferent to who hosts it.

Now watch Integ not actually be stopping.

How about a communal effort? You can post a question as long as it's been at least a day and you haven't posted the last or next to last question. Someone would still need to be in charge of editing the archive of questions.

I nominate all the Skype Party Dans to take over as a collective.

i had no nomination until right now

dan brigade or bust