QOTD IV!! 884: Who should be next QOTD master and why, or should it die?

• Replies 10.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Birthdays, Easter, Valentine's, specifically for the people I know who have a birthday on Valentine's Day.

And yes, they are all real cards.

I've only ever sent one birthdaycard.png to a friend of mine

Edited by Soledai

I usually make cards the most for when someone needs to be cheered up and all, since of the whole aspect 'I'll do whatever it takes to get that frown upside down!!' sorta thing haha

though it depends on whether I know their address or see them regularly for it to be homemade or digital o/

I don't. Used to write/draw them for people but at some point I became too busy being a teenage edgelord to keep doing anything perceived vaguely 'childish', so. Nowadays, I wouldn't really know what to put in them, it's not something I'm used to.

Edited by Parrhesia

this was the best answer

That's exactly what I said except less witty -_-

forgive me I don't send cards

This goes for me, except I don't want anyone's forgiveness.

various holidays i do shitty e-cards for some people

xlXvelB.jpg

QUESTION SEVEN HUNDRED AND SIXTY-NINE: Tell us a story in which you do something clumsy or dumb!

you are the villain today folks

i ordered chinese food so i gave the guy a 20 and it was 10.50 so he asked me how much i want back (obviously referring to tipping him) and i said 10$ like a dunce but then i mathed in my head and said 9.00 and he looked kinda pissed but idk why until i showered that day and i was like ooooooooooooooooh shit thats awks

my friends brought me to qdoba for the first time last year and one of them recommended me this one thing i can't recall the name of

so i went through the line like normal and asked for it but then one of the ladies asked me what i wanted in it

and of course it was my first time eating that thing and i had no idea what the fuck it was so i just kind of stuttered "uhhh everything?"

she gave me the most something look i never went back

That's exactly what I said except less witty -_-

it's all about delivery

one time i punched this guy at school because he said something that made me really mad and i got suspended but it was totally worth it