QOTD IV!! 884: Who should be next QOTD master and why, or should it die?

• Replies 10.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Y'know, I remember when the Question of the day had actual questions being asked...

https://vine.co/u/927748909911130112

Y'know, the wording literally makes no difference...

The title could be reworded to question form and the exact same thing would get done, the responses would be exactly the same, it would have the exact same purpose as the current wording

The topic is just as fun whether the "question" is actually a question or not

Edited by Freohr Datia

I disagree.

oh no, I think I can totally see where you're coming from now

QUESTION SEVEN HUNDRED AND SEVENTY-ONE: Post a Vine!

QUESTION SEVEN HUNDRED AND SEVENTY-ONE: What is a Vine that you would like to share with the class today?

Yeah way more fun that way!! And a totally different experience!!

I am passionate about pointing out that this "question of the day" is not actually a question, and therefore false advertisement. It is obvious that my superior intellect has led me to this astute observation, as anyone who will not question this clearly does not understand the importance of pointing this out publicly, and therefore does not recognize its gravity, or is too simple to observe as such. Therefore, you have all been enlightened, and I have one thing left to do: simply ask why this question of the day is not a question, because this is not acceptable for the service that should be owed to me courtesy of serenes forest dot net.

I am passionate about pointing out that this "question of the day" is not actually a question, and therefore false advertisement. It is obvious that my superior intellect has led me to this astute observation, as anyone who will not question this clearly does not understand the importance of pointing this out publicly, and therefore does not recognize its gravity, or is too simple to observe as such. Therefore, you have all been enlightened, and I have one thing left to do: simply ask why this question of the day is not a question, because this is not acceptable for the service that should be owed to me courtesy of serenes forest dot net.

nice

If there was a scale of 'enriching people's lives' with, say, NM's posting at the bottom, this would be at the top.

... How does... energy drink plus deep-fried thing make phone charger... ?

Edited by Parrhesia

today's qotd:

one time i was randomly hailed outside of a store for a RANDOM PEOPLE ON THE STREET'S OPINIONS for a newspaper

they were asking me if i read the newspaper

i said no

it was published in the newspaper

today's qotd:

one time i was randomly hailed outside of a store for a RANDOM PEOPLE ON THE STREET'S OPINIONS for a newspaper

they were asking me if i read the newspaper

i said no

it was published in the newspaper

i think this is actually irony

I've been on regional TV news once a couple of years ago, I've appeared in local newspapers twice too. I'm practically a celebrity!

C:

so nobody posted the one I was totally expecting to be posted (I posted another instead so I wouldn't steal an opportunity) BUT NOBODY CAME so I wanna link it now (DON'T CLICK if you're worried about undertale spoilers)

OKAY so actually related to current qotd

I almost did

One of my uncles and aunts won a thing and that thing let a very special and fancy wedding get set up for them and that wedding got recorded. We watched it on the news and the crowd got filmed and as it was panning over it got my brother in it and then it cut off to a different part of the wedding. If it had gone over one more seat I would have ended up on tv too~

Well actually if school news counts then I got interviewed on a question they were just asking some random people and I'm very bad at answering questions on the spot especially if they have a very broad range of possible answers so while I was feeling all under pressure I just stood there stupidly for a while trying to come up with my answer. At least it was just text and not me being filmed so it was very easy for them to edit out my prolonged silence and "um"s and "hm"s.

Edited by Freohr Datia

Once, I believe. I was a boy scout when I was young and I remember being in some group picture next to a guy who dressed up as George Washington. At least I "THINK" it was a real newspaper. It could have been a fake one made to be given out to all the boy scouts.