QOTD IV!! 884: Who should be next QOTD master and why, or should it die?

• Replies 10.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, but I won't mod it extensively until my first playthrough is done, I'd like to experience it like the developers intended in order to judge the game fairly, so I won't use too many mods until my second playthrough. That is if I want to start a second playthrough to begin with.

But that's only for a recent game, if it's an old game like Deus Ex and Baldur's Gate then hell yeah I'll mod it immediately so it can be playable.

Well, Oblivion and Skyrim need a mod just to have a usable interface. Back in the day, I would use really amazing mods like Baldur's Gate Tutu or The Sith Lords Restored Content Mod. But these days, I am more reluctant to use mods since I am suspicious about games being connected to Steam or that connect online without explicit permission, unless they are meant to be modded like the Elder Scrolls games. Although this year I still used a nude mod for Dead or Alive and in MGSV I used a mod to give Quiet some clothes because screw that 5800 GMP deployment cost for that XOF outfit.

Edited by BrightBow

Yes. In fact, I'm in the middle of (aka just started) a heavily modded playthrough of Fallout 3. I've also played some ROM hacks and both randomized Pokemon and Fire Emblem (the latter I've done three logged playthroughs here, and two of which I dropped mid playthrough due to getting burned out on FE for a while)

Edited by LordBraixen

sometimes, generally not unless they're the Super Moddy kind of games like bethesda ones

QUESTION SEVEN HUNDRED AND SEVENTY-FIVE: Do you prefer the look of gold, silver, or bronze?

ignoring the "gold means first place" connotations, puuuuuuuuuure aesthetic

Edited by Integrity

AH YES THIS IS MY FAVOURITE QOTD

i love the look of silver the most but i also really like white gold

i've worn gold bracelets since i was 7, though, so i tend to wear gold jewelry to match