Integrity

QOTD IV!! 884: Who should be next QOTD master and why, or should it die?

reminds me of this time i was 16 and i went with my friends to occupy wall street but then i found some of my college friends and then we just dicked around

occupy wall street was a joke

Edited by Sparks

I'll double down on my decadence! If I step it up enough, surely the bourgeoisie system will collapse under the strain of my wanton indulgence eventually!

nice.

QUESTION EIGHT HUNDRED AND SIXTY-SIX: What're your feelings on swamps?

I think of mosquitoes and I strongly dislike mosquitoes, not to mention other disease-carrying insects. Other than that, I'd give it a 4/10.

They're wet

Not my favorite sort of wilderness, but they deserve to be preserved like every sort of wilderness

I'm going to have to second the Shrek relation. Pretty fun for field trips though, I remember spending a few good days wading around looking for insects.

gross tbh

but i did cover in another qotd that i'm a princess about the outdoors

I am a fan of swamps and think they're pretty neat looking and I just realized I've lived next to a swamp(ish) for over half of my life now. My high school campus was built over a swamp so it's got lovely features such as a slanted tree and a sort of gully on a border of the campus to attempt to catch and channel all of the water. And now I live next to a swamp that is currently being preserved and yesterday we walked past it and saw all sorts of neat plants that we didn't even know.

Idk I just find them interesting and neat looking \o/

Annoying.

D/P/PT's Great Marsh was okay but...

Swamps are hot, sweaty and sticky. Things hide under the mud and pop out at you.

Then Shrek memes appear.

tl;dr i don't like swamps.

That's what I was going to say. :|

nothing's stopping you

Me irl

thanks alphadan

np

sometimes when i see someone in my spot in the library i think to myself "what are you doing in my swamp?!"

I don't think I'd want to see one irl but I love the atmosphere it presents in some games

I don't like swamps they're coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere