QOTD IV!! 884: Who should be next QOTD master and why, or should it die?

• Replies 10.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel like I can do a better question than this while I'm hijacking the thread. Lets go with morning rituals.

Edited by Tangerine

my favorite thing about tangerine is she likes history!

my favorite thing about fanfictions is how ironically amazing and terrible they can be

the first thing i do when i wake up in the morning is go back to sleep. i'm awful at waking up on time B)

Edited by Knight of Argentum

my favorite thing about tangerine is she likes history!

the first thing i do when i wake up in the morning is go back to sleep. i'm awful at waking up on time B)

but what do you like about fanfiction

uh... So we still answer this?

Well anyway, I move my laptop to the bed and then brush my teeth. And then turn on the TV and play TOCS1 or 2.

Stare at the ceiling for a minute, sit up, drink some water, listen to music(varies), *bathroom business*, then the day begins.

As for the original(?) question; competent writing...high standards, I know.

Hey, I can't follow like over 800 QOTDs to tell which have already been done :'(.

Edit: Also nobody is noticing so it was probably so long ago they forgot! Maybe their morning rituals changed in all of that time, did you ever consider that? HUH?

Edited by Tangerine

Hey, I can't follow like over 800 QOTDs to tell which have already been done :'(.

Edit: Also nobody is noticing so it was probably so long ago they forgot! Maybe their morning rituals changed in all of that time, did you ever consider that? HUH?

If u change it it's not a real ritual IT'S A SHAM. When I moan and groan in the morning I have precise rhythms and cadences to offer the gods of awakening.