Integrity

QOTD IV!! 884: Who should be next QOTD master and why, or should it die?

not often. i love the theater but it feels expensive when i know i could just wait to buy it for less so i only go if i CAN'T WAIT

i saw civil war recently tho and it was gooood shitttttt

I think the only movie theaters I've been to were all the way in China. The last thing I saw was Jurassic World.

i was reading a somethingawful thread about the fifa crackdown last year and some guy was poo-pooing the arrests happening like "oh they'll just buy their way out of it like they always do" etc. and some eurogoon comes along and is all like "lmao dude are you kidding they got arrested by the fucking fbi. they're fucked." and i was like :UnitedStates:

incarceration. nothing more american than that :UnitedStates:

not often, deadpool I think

Edited by Tryhard

I rarely see them in theaters and I kinda rarely even see films

last I saw was captain america civil war

spiderman is precious

spiderman is precious

i want to adopt him

spiderman is precious

i agree i love spiderman

i knew pretty much nothing about spiderman before i saw civil war but i loved him so much

Spiderman was one of the best parts of the movie tbh

Though I was upset because ant man didn't get as much as Spiderman did

well ant man already had his own movie

spider-man is COOL and NEW and POPULAR so he gets more screen time than other side characters like hawkeye and ant man

QUESTION EIGHT HUNDRED AND SEVENTY-FOUR, UNIRONICALLY: Would you eat Sushi Burrito? What would be in yours?

what the fuck

I...probably would. And id want a lot of avocado and eel on mine.

despite my what the fuck i would eat one thousand sushi burrito

QUESTION EIGHT HUNDRED AND SEVENTY-FIVE: What role do you gravitate towards in team projects?

assuming that everything will be competently filled irregardless of what you pick and it's not what usually happens where you have to do 95% of the work despite it being a four person group

Uhhh gosh, i havent done that in so long. Brainstorming was my forte, and i guess when i do stuff that is collaborative, its the same deal.

i'm a leader tbh

QUESTION EIGHT HUNDRED AND SEVENTY-SIX: What was the most patriotic moment of your life?

everytime i vote. :B

i was reading a somethingawful thread about the fifa crackdown last year and some guy was poo-pooing the arrests happening like "oh they'll just buy their way out of it like they always do" etc. and some eurogoon comes along and is all like "lmao dude are you kidding they got arrested by the fucking fbi. they're fucked." and i was like :UnitedStates:

QUESTION EIGHT HUNDRED AND SEVENTY-SEVEN: Do you see films in the theater often? What was the last?

I used to go to the cinema a lot but have calmed down because its become costly. I saw Civil War last.

The last time I went to the theater, I think was to see Star Wars VII. But I saw it three times! I know others have seen it more, but that's a new record for me!

EDIT: I'm a time-traveler apparently. I said VIII instead of VII. I KNOW WHO REY IS! :P:

Edited by Power Master

considering how many answers have been civil war, can the next qotd be "did you watch civil war and was it good"

I do not like cinemas but Star Wars 7 was an exception.

yeah like duh am i from mall rat new jersey trash or not at least once a month maybe

Civil War

how do you feel about thor's absence

which side do you think thor would have joined

regardless of side chosen do you think thor would've crushed puny tom holland spiderman

regardless of side chosen do you think thor would've crushed puny tom holland spiderman

i am not thor but no way

tom holland spiderman best character

Fairly often, especially with the Marvel movie boom since my bf is a massive nerd ;p

Last movie I saw was Zootopia for the second time last week, though I'll be watching Civil War within the next week or so~