QOTD IV!! 884: Who should be next QOTD master and why, or should it die?

• Replies 10.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have successfully rocked pink, green, and purple (but not all at the same time, I'm more of a single color only guy) in the past, and am confident I could rock them again.

i think i could rock soft pink or a more teal-y blue

Edited by Specta

literally this lol

i'd say let's do one each but i have dark hair and making it a light color like that would absolutely murder it :(

putting any colour into my hair would murder it~!

(which is why it's good that I am pretty satisfied with my hair colour)

oh wait not jet black

Edited by Freohr Datia

my hair doesn't work well with dyes, it's too dark and bleaching it would kill it

In a world where Photoshop could work IRL, maaaaaybe like a dark red that's different from the natural red? But honestly I think black is best and works fine. I don't think I can pull off any light colors period so dark colors would work best.

i'd have to bleach my hair too

but i guess your hair is a lot longer and less expendable :(

:( yeah rip

i pulled off a streak of green hair before but green isn't really /my color/ ya feel

i'd love to have white hair to try it out but getting my hair to that point is probably going to destroy it

I'm like 90% sure I could rock my side part undercut with a silver balayage if i really cared to

we kpop now

Dark green with black highlights (or the other way around) and the only reason i didnt already rock this, is because my hair stylist said the upkeep would be a thing. And i just dont have the coin for the upkeep.

i'd say let's do one each but i have dark hair and making it a light color like that would absolutely murder it :(

Some salons offer olaplex treatments that help keep the hair from getting too damaged. It's usually an extra charge, though, so you have to be prepared with lots of $$$ if you want to get those fashion colors.

Unless you're a natural blonde, in which case you've got it pretty good.