QOTD IV!! 884: Who should be next QOTD master and why, or should it die?

• Replies 10.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some salons offer olaplex treatments that help keep the hair from getting too damaged. It's usually an extra charge, though, so you have to be prepared with lots of $$$ if you want to get those fashion colors.

Unless you're a natural blonde, in which case you've got it pretty good.

i'm not natural blonde :'( brunette

idt i could justify the money oh well

thank you for the information tho!

i'm not natural blonde :'( brunette

idt i could justify the money oh well

thank you for the information tho!

Oh, yeah, I know. Kinda mentioned that anyway in case other people read my post.

GO DARK HAIR TO BLONDE

KILL YOUR HAIR FOREVER

One of the regulars at the place I work went from dark brown to a silvery gray. Took her a long time to get to that point, but she looks fantastic now. Not many people are willing to carefully work up to such a light color, but she was, and you can tell that she takes good care of it.

I wish more people understood that hairstylists are not magicians. Sometimes it's impossible to get super light in just a day, especially if you're dark-haired.

Edited by Esme

Madoka-pink

idec if i don't rock it

i love pink

yeah this actually exactly describes my feelings wrt dying my hair

so many of my clothes are pink it'd just match my outfits anyway

Would have to believe it to see it...

If I had to pick, I guess a bright-ish red, like Claire's. Not wild enough? Sky blue, then.

a dark red

i've done it before and it was really pretty ;u;

maaaybe i could do violet

Edited by Hashuni Mei

877: Do you see films in the theater often? What was the last?

No, not at all. I think the last one was the second Hobbit movie.

878: What weird hair color do you think you could rock?

I don't know, I think any other than my natural hair color would look pretty bad on me.

i can rock EVERYTHING.

QUESTION EIGHT HUNDRED AND SEVENTY-NINE: Do you think you'd make a good moderator? Why/not?

no because i feel like being a moderator requires control over emotions and lots of patience, neither of which i have

i'm very very easily influenced by my emotions and i have a hard time being assertive

I think I'd be decent but not good

When it comes to simple, defined rules like theme limits or posting forbidden content and whatnot I'd deal with it totally fine

But when it comes to more vague rules where it's up to the staff's own judgement, I'd very easily get flustered and not trust my own opinion or even just draw a blank on what I think should be done. I don't deal well with open-ended decisions/questions at all.

From what I've seen that shouldn't be too much of a problem though because the staff consult each other all the time to try get a good consensus, but it's still something I can irrationally worry about.

Also I don't deal well with stress at all and as somebody who cares too much and takes things quite seriously, I'd be overwhelmed by being a moderator (especially after living with two of them and seeing how much negative attention being in this sort of role attracts... it's super sad and it would very quickly get to me :c) So because of that, despite how I think I'd do decent at the role, it's definitely not a role I desire.

Edited by Freohr Datia