QOTD IV!! 884: Who should be next QOTD master and why, or should it die?

Oh boy, here's my chance :P:

Probably not, tbh. I learn quickly, but I likely lack the "skills" needed to do so. I'm good with computers and am fairly social, capable of dealing with stress and jerks. But I often second guess myself and get confused easily. EDIT: I'm also somewhat sarcastic, so people don't take me seriously very often.

It'd give me something to do with my time, at least.

Edited by Power Master

• Replies 10.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i can rock EVERYTHING.

QUESTION EIGHT HUNDRED AND SEVENTY-NINE: Do you think you'd make a good moderator? Why/not?

What do you think?

I like to think that I'm level-headed enough to be a moderator. I don't normally browse boards outside of FFTF and General Gaming, though, so if I were to become one I assume I'd have to start checking out other boards more often.

So, yeah, I'm confident enough that I could handle it.

idk if I should have answered this qotd in regards to sf specifically lmoa

Edited by Esme

no but if specta dies a tragic death either dan or i will be the chat mod and i think i could do that since it's just a chat room

Yeah. I'm not one to take shit from those who think they're above others for whatever reason, but I'd be reasonable towards first time offenders and/or those who only break the rules in a minor way.

Also, I'm Welsh. That means I'm awake/online when all the rest of Europe is online and shitposting about the place. It's gonna be real fun once FE14 is officially released in Europe in 2 days' time.

So when's the next recruitment block open?

I'm with Esme, in terms of being able to handle it, but commitment to the site is probably the biggest factor in why I wouldn't want to. And then there's coming to terms with realizing how naturally lazy I am.

There was a time where I entertained the thought of actually being one, but that gradually whittled away

I'm lazy and can be a dick if someone pisses me off too much pls no

given as i'm staff....

you're hired.

your avatar is a lobster plushie wielding a blade

That is my lobster plushie

wielding my letter opener

given as i'm staff....

you're hired.

dammit, responsibilities

More effort than it's worth. I can do everything I want to without authority, actually having it would be that but with extra work.

no but if specta dies a tragic death either dan or i will be the chat mod and i think i could do that since it's just a chat room

Wishing ill fate against the current chat mod is probably not a good way to become one yourself. Just saying.

I was one on a different forum way back, but I don't think I'd make that great of one nowadays, I let my emotions take over decision making sometimes.

Wishing ill fate against the current chat mod is probably not a good way to become one yourself. Just saying.

i don't think he was being serious lol

um maybe and specta are really good friends

he wasn't wishing any ill will at all lol

wishing is like "if only specta would just DIE then I can be ipchat mod"

he was just saying "if she died we'd replace her"

um maybe and specta are really good friends

he wasn't wishing any ill will at all lol

wishing is like "if only specta would just DIE then I can be ipchat mod"

he was just saying "if she died we'd replace her"

I knew maybe was joking. Perhaps the "just saying" threw you off?

I have a hard time telling jokes sometimes, haha. People take me seriously when they shouldn't sometimes...