QOTD IV!! 884: Who should be next QOTD master and why, or should it die?

• Replies 10.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I eat everything so no.

but i'll say spicy food.

i've gotten better at enduring spicy food, but shit that restricts me from eating a lot of stuff. Why does spicy food taste so good but burn ;~;

The only kind that could probably be considered an actual restriction is how cheese makes me feel pretty icky. I can have certain types of cheese and mostly just in small doses, but otherwise I start to feel kind of sick. And I am not lactose intolerant.

Otherwise, there are things that I try to avoid!

I am a really sensitive person and my tongue really suffers for it. I can't have many spicy things, they just have to be reeeeeaaaaaaally notspicy ^o^ It isn't uncommon for me to say "ahhhhh this is a bit spicy" and people respond "what?? that's not spicy." I also can't have carbonated stuff or alcoholic stuff, so no sodas or beer and whatnot. Also sourness gets painful for me real easily! Sour skittles burn like hell.

Even less restricting is that I'm pretty sensitive to hot and cold food as well but then when drinks and food are hot I let them cool and when I have ice cream I can't have anything that I need to bite because my teeth can't tolerate that.

Then there's TEXTURE. Slimy, squishy, and I guess flabby? textures make me incredibly queasy. So that's a big no to lots of seafood! I like to avoid hurling tyvm.

nope

my town has a fair every year so yeah

i didn't know that yesterday was actually the day of the fair, and i missed it because family had to go somewhere

i feel terrible(though it was raining so not too terrible)

I can't have anything like cream, whip cream, icing, or anything similar to those things without wanting to / actually throwing up from the smell and/or taste of it for some odd reasoning.

Based on my stomach's reactions to milkshakes and >2 slices of pizza i /may/ be slightly lactose intolerant

Never got it tested, doesn't bother me enough for it to be a bother, I'm gonna eat pizza and drink milkshakes anyway it's just a mild discomfort after

If I eat too much, then I get obese and die via heart attack.

EDIT Not actually a response to the above poster, I think my definition of "too much" is way more extreme. It's kinda funny how that happened though whoops.

Edited by Refa

QUESTION EIGHT HUNDRED AND EIGHTY-THREE: Do you have any dietary restrictions?

where is your answer to yesterday's question

i am allergic to milk

in the past literally all this has done is made my throat hurt for a while aside from one time when i accidentally drank a full glass of milk and may have thrown up so it shouldn't affect what i actually eat very much

but i am too careful and don't have things with milk anyway

Edited by maybe

I'm allergic to pretty much every single variety of nut in existence, but I'm fine with that since nuts taste terrible anyway.

This isn't really a dietary restriction so much as personal preference, but I refuse to eat colored frosting. Red, blue, and green are the worst. Yellow is slightly less bad, but still pretty bad. They just make me sick when I eat them. I suspect it's probably something in the dye that makes it taste so bad given regular white frosting and chocolate frosting taste just fine to me.

can't eat shrimp to save my life

actually, eating shrimp would end my life

ok, it's not so bad, but I'm allergic to it and its reactions are not pretty

Edited by Rapier