QOTD IV!! 884: Who should be next QOTD master and why, or should it die?

• Replies 10.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This isn't a religious thing, but the only meat I eat is chicken. I've never tried any other meats besides chicken.

Edit: WHOOPS FORGOT I'M ALLERGIC TO ALL TYPES OF BEANS

Edited by lammywhammy

This isn't a religious thing, but the only meat I eat is chicken and fish.

Okay yeah, this is true for me too but it's more of a matter of taste over anything else.

live update: i am now suffering a mild rash on my shoulder due to balling too hard with caffeine today

fuck

the biggest possible when it's tea, which is typically is

QUESTION EIGHT HUNDRED AND EIGHTY-TWO: Do you go to festivals/fairs/stuff like that?

County fair is gross and i refuse to attend it anymore. Even the goats cannot persuade me. But i do go to other, less gross events around town and elsewhere. The Celtic Faire is a really great time. I also like the Folsom Street Fair or Pride. That shit's fun. A couple weeks ago, i went to the How Weird Street Fair in San Francisco. Music festivals, i used to be more into those when i was younger, and will attend some now if they arent too overwhelming.

QUESTION EIGHT HUNDRED AND EIGHTY-THREE: Do you have any dietary restrictions?

Yeahh a few. I have a mild form of IBS so i cant eat certain things without....consequences. I also seem to be allergic to acai berry. (my throat begins to close up)

I used to be allergic to dairy, but now I'm just allergic to health foods

also don't feed me dust, pollen, or biaxin, tyvm

nothing

this isn't really a restriction but chocolate food items (but not actual chocolate) make me feel pretty shitty, both figuratively and literally. still worth though