QOTD IV!! 884: Who should be next QOTD master and why, or should it die?

p7AB0.png

this isn't my picture but it's a picture that was used in the auction that I won it from so it's a picture of my skirt ^o^

it's my prized possession cuz it was my dream skirt for a while and it turned out to be pretty rare too so it took a while for me to even find it BUT THEN I DID AND IT WAS SO WORTH THE MONEY BECAUSE THE QUALITY IS INCREDIBLE AND IT'S GORGEOUS ;~~~;

• Replies 10.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

'pic'

my parents gave me this for getting into a super good high school. i never wear it and i don't have a petticoat but i LOVE IT so much!

where in the word do you live?

also

hanes679120_218944_jb.jpg

because they keep my junk stationary when I move around

chicago

my parents gave me a lot of shit about going to a good high school and look at how i did, i could get into ANYTHING I WANTED!!! but they didn't buy me a hat with my dress

Before my friend moved to Chicago in like 8th grade, she gave me this pea coat. I still can fit in it, so I try to wear it a lot to remember her. It looks like this!

[spoiler=why is the picture so big]s-l1000.jpg

fjjyaCv.png

my parents gave me this for getting into a super good high school. i never wear it and i don't have a petticoat but i LOVE IT so much!

this is really cute wow

I've got this black and gold dress with embroidery

it's so comfy and flashy at the same time i love it

qotd: what is everyone's favourite piece of clothing that they own and why

do you want qotd for real

i haven't had the attention for it

do you want qotd for real

i haven't had the attention for it

i appreciate the offer but im not very punctual, nor am i good at coming up with questions : (

actually good idea

QUESTION EIGHT HUNDRED AND EIGHTY-FOUR: Who should be next QOTD master and why, or should it die?

it should die because they always do

or just lock the thread and have some poor loser looking for epeen points to make one and then realize it actually sucks updating the thread every day

alternatively rename the thread QOTESOD for question of the every so other day so you're not pressed for everyday

kill the thread, but ask who the best qotd master was first since we never actually got to that question after i think you said you wanted to do it for the 1000th question

not ike because he never got to the 1000th question