QOTD IV!! 884: Who should be next QOTD master and why, or should it die?

mine is probably steven J blum's "aaaawkwaaaaaard" from enemy territory: quake wars. i have no idea why it exists, but it's a command you can do anytime.

secondarily and more recently: "I GREET YOU." from hearthstone

QUESTION SIX HUNDRED AND SIXTY-FIVE: What's your favorite automatic response from a video game?

moving your units, clicking on them 100000 times in a blizzard game, your overwatch voice, this time unreal tournament killing spree shouts, what's up

and don't fuck it up this time y'all

• Replies 10.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hooray I got permission to post several favourites because I can't pick just one \o/

HelloooOOOoo~

Hoo~!

I could outrun a centaur!

Like fine wine, I just keep getting better B)

Just one more confirmation of how great I am B)

some would notice that those are all from the same game

mine is probably steven J blum's "aaaawkwaaaaaard" from enemy territory: quake wars. i have no idea why it exists, but it's a command you can do anytime.

Thank you for reminding me of the existence of;

"Enemy disguised as... ... me!"

I don't remember if that was automatic or not tho'

so to reprise an earlier answer of PAIN FOR PAIN! and uh fuck, like. Everything Warcraft 2 ogres say, probably.

"Enemy disguised as... ... me!"

It was a command if I recall correctly. The strogg overlord was pretty funny though. "You let them blow up the Makron's favourite contaminator, report for mincing."

i'm home, sluts

and i fuckin love math

QUESTION SIX HUNDRED AND SIXTY THREE: What's your preferred term of endearment for people to use about you?

i know you missed me, hon

Your Grace

Sweetie from people i like/care about.

If I like you enough whatever is fine

if I don't like you enough, don't

i like to address my friend group as "ey motherfuckers" so this will also apply to myself, though

Ja same here.

i am always happy when the ladies at tim horton's call me babe

QUESTION SIX HUNDRED AND SIXTY-FOUR: What's your favorite voiceover shout from a multiplayer video game?

we've all had them: x-1 in counter-strike "GO GO GO", right-click your hero in hearthstone "WELL PLAYED", right-right in rocket league "WOW" but i guess that isn't voiced. when your communication options are limited, what's your favorite you've heard?

Gee. Im having a hard time remembering one because i dont really play a lot of these kinds of games anymore.

But does this one count?

secondarily and more recently: "I GREET YOU." from hearthstone

QUESTION SIX HUNDRED AND SIXTY-FIVE: What's your favorite automatic response from a video game?

moving your units, clicking on them 100000 times in a blizzard game, your overwatch voice, this time unreal tournament killing spree shouts, what's up

and don't fuck it up this time y'all

"Power up!" from Altered Beast.

Shadowgate had a brilliant one (text only) when you tried to use the talk command to yourself: "Talking to oneself is the first sign of madness."

"Power up!" from Altered Beast.

Shadowgate had a brilliant one (text only) when you tried to use the talk command to yourself: "Talking to oneself is the first sign of madness."

I'll agree with that.

Also, I think that's from Uninvited. Shadowgate's was something like "What odd behaviour for such a brave warrior!!".

I'll agree with that.

Also, I think that's from Uninvited. Shadowgate's was something like "What odd behaviour for such a brave warrior!!".

:O yer right! However, its not from Uninvited either because i just tried it.

*gasp* Which game was it that it came from then? I knew i saw that in a game...

hell, not a bad showing

my favorite is the simple RACK-TAP-BANG from nu-xcom

QUESTION SIX HUNDRED AND SIXTY SIIIIIIIIX: WHEN YOU ARE A GHOST, WHAT KIND OF GHOST WILL YOU BE????

BONUS QUESTION: HOW WILL THE WINCHESTER BOYS BE FORCED TO PUT YOU TO REST