QOTD IV!! 884: Who should be next QOTD master and why, or should it die?

• Replies 10.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, this requires further explanation. Do you have an entirely soup-based diet?

also all the memetic spork love ignoring the superiority and memelessness of the splade

I found some splade pictures. Looks like they mean business.

Okay, this requires further explanation. Do you have an entirely soup-based diet?

also all the memetic spork love ignoring the superiority and memelessness of the splade

to be honest, i havent the honor of using the splade. That shit looks kinda awesome actually. I should invest in one.

Just plain old chopsticks.

perfect way to end this qotd imo

my preferred is the fork because anything i need to spear i can spear, anything i need to cut i can cleverly tear, and anything i need to spoon i can drink

QUESTION SIX HUNDRED AND SIXTY EIGHT: How frequently do you DIY?

simple question: when it comes to home stuff, do you call someone or do the manly but less smart thing?

I don't really DIY that often, only times I've done anything like that are in cooking/baking and the one time I was able to sew a skirt (and hopefully I'll get to learn to sew so much more~!)

I'd love to learn how to make other stuff myself though!! It just sounds fun learning how to make stuff.

I mean if something is broken and needs maintenance or something I or someone else call someone. I guess the exception to this is that if there's some kinda problem with our internet I might try and resolve it on my own first. And for that particular problem I might call my bro before the service provider as well.

It depends what it is. If I'm capable and have the resources, I'll try the DIY steps. Otherwise, I'd probably call for someone else more specialized.

This.

i do myself every day tbh

hue~

Im pretty inept in the home improvement field. So i usually have to team up with someone if i wish to tackle something like that. If its beyond the reach of the others in the household, its time to Call The Man.

If it's something I can do on my own fairly reasonably I will but if I get too frustrated/it takes too long/I don't know what I'm doing I won't bother.