QOTD IV!! 884: Who should be next QOTD master and why, or should it die?

• Replies 10.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i lost my soul calibur 2 disc. i have literally no idea how though

same with my disc

nothing is more unreliable than human memory :(

my dad. also, my dad's wallet (it was given to me). that wallet was rad.

but recently, i left $50 worth of protein powder when i moved out of my apartment. i am super frustrated with myself, since i reminded myself constantly not to forget it...

I lost not only my Soul Calibur 2, but Soul Calibur 3 as well.

Though I might know where SC2 is and I think SC3 was one of the games that was taken when my family was robbed.

Uhhh... I'm not too sure. Maybe my latest therapist...

I lost my Etrian Odyssey 3 game cart

i don't know how, but i'm still sad about it

i loved that game, man

omg how could you.

I once lost a check for $356. Still hurts me to this day.

Imagine how many crispy m&ms you could buy with that...

Actually, my first dog, Josie.

She was a schipperke, but she was a runt, so she was smaller than she should've been. She already had a few years on her when I was born but died when I turned, like, 9 or something. She was definitely a cutie though.

I cried harder than I ever had before that day. She got really old and was kinda suffering so they put her to sleep.

[spoiler=Rest in peace, old girl.]
35495_464018348262_6974319_n.jpg?oh=f0c1

[spoiler=:/]
156717_1366778988208_946332_n.jpg?oh=06c

dogputer.jpg
This is also what is now my computer, several years later. The keyboard has been repaired since then.

Edited by Draco

If we're going to do a "what did you lose" thread, why not "what was the best thing you received for free?"

Ahem. . .worst thing I lost was my ability to eat most foods. Second-worst was my grandfather. . .

probably like all my GBA and DS games idk

not so much lost as stolen but :shrug:

Um... My motivation I guess? I really couldn't think of anything that sounded less pathetic.

But seriously, I have become so lazy. Like, potentially fatal lazy.

Actually, my first dog, Josie.

She was a schipperke, but she was a runt, so she was smaller than she should've been. She already had a few years on her when I was born but died when I turned, like, 9 or something. She was definitely a cutie though.

I cried harder than I ever had before that day. She got really old and was kinda suffering so they put her to sleep.

[spoiler=Rest in peace, old girl.]

35495_464018348262_6974319_n.jpg?oh=f0c1

[spoiler=:/]

156717_1366778988208_946332_n.jpg?oh=06c

dogputer.jpg

This is also what is now my computer, several years later. The keyboard has been repaired since then.

She's so cute... or was...

The worst thing I lost was my first cat, Jane. She's a stray that we kept for a few months until she died of major heart palpitations. I don't have pics on me at the moment, but I cried really hard and just feel bad whenever I see the food bowl I used to feed her during her last days. At least she gave birth to more kittens to keep us company :(. I'm still saddened about her, but regardless, I've moved on. It's sad, but it's not constantly haunting me for the rest of my life.

Edited by Jester Capri

well that got really real really fast

my answer is my original ps2 which got STOLEN with a bunch of games and my memory card, rip ;~;

QUESTION SIX HUNDRED AND SIX: What's the best surprise that's ever happened to you?

here's a counterpart! mods please probate anyone who says "i don't like surprises" or "none" or something similar ok mods

The fifth school I went to was actually pretty great. Since the third and fourth schools in particular were awful, I was not expecting things to get better.

But they did. That was nice.