QOTD IV!! 884: Who should be next QOTD master and why, or should it die?

• Replies 10.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not really actively, but I'll play w/e card game from Poker to Yu-gi-oh if you give me a deck.

D&D and the like no way because I can't roleplay to save my life.

Edited by PKLucas531

a tiny bit of d&d over the interwebs but not much

played YGO and MTG for a time when I had friends that played, but never cared enough to seek it out on my own

Used to be pretty big on yugioh and ive wanted to try a DnD campaign. Besides that, a couple games of chess and checkers as well as some other board games like monopoly and risk, card games like go fish, war, texas hold em, so on and so forth. I dont play them often anymore.

not really, no.

QUESTION SEVEN HUNDRED AND THREE: What was the last game you gave up trying to beat?

mods please suspend anyone who says "i always finish games i start" or "i'll finish all these games someday"

Well, I rarely ever leave a game with the intention of never finishing it

I just fall out of games and tell myself "I'll finish that some other time" and sometimes I do, sometimes I don't.... so it's tough to say

With a very loose definition, my answer would be Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate because I haven't finished it and it's been a while since I played it/it's been rare that I play it

But I totally still intend on finishing it.

Another potential answer is skyrim because it's been a while since I last played that, but I definitely intend on finishing that as well, just that even though I have really been enjoying the game guild wars 2 and twilight princess have been interesting me more lately.

I guess my actual answer that would be most recent (while also not being recent at all) is Super Meat Boy, except I also intend to play that more just that currently I can't because I can't use a controller on this computer and don't want to attempt it with a keyboard.... so I kind of can't finish it. Though I guess there's also how I don't think I'd ever be good enough for even the later stages of the game.

Edited by Freohr Datia

it would be windows 10 home edition, which i had to refund so i could buy windows 10 pro with the money lol

QUESTION SEVEN HUNDRED AND TWO: Do you do any tabletop gaming?

another question you can interpret as loosely or strictly as you want, ay

3rd Edition of D&D was my freaking jam. Theres been like three editions since i last played, but i am going to try to find a new group. I miss D&D. I also loved to play Old World of Darkness/Vampire The Masquerade. That shit was amazing. Im not so big on New WoD tho. :U

I used to play some other stuff like Big Eyes Small Mouth and stuff. But i never was that good at MTG so i never had a deck of my own.

not really, no.

QUESTION SEVEN HUNDRED AND THREE: What was the last game you gave up trying to beat?

mods please suspend anyone who says "i always finish games i start" or "i'll finish all these games someday"

Uhhhh lemme think here..uhhhh

The only one that comes to mind is VVVVVV. Like, i got hella stuck in a spot and just kinda put the game down. I do have a lot of games in my backlog, but i havent really "gave up" on them as much as having trouble finding time (and patience) to play em.

Every game over 15-20 hours that I play these days. I can't play anything long because I lose interest too quickly or have no time now lol. Long RPGs used to be my favorite kind of game, now I can't play them unless they're exceptional or there's a nostalgia factor.

Alpha Sapphire I guess counts...I'll get back to it eventually

I've more given up entirely on SMT4 I guess? Just didn't really click with me...