QOTD IV!! 884: Who should be next QOTD master and why, or should it die?

• Replies 10.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Romancing SaGa 3. There are so many choices, and I could never quite make up my mind on anything. I eventually grew bored with it, but I'll probably give it another go eventually.

technically xenoblade chronicles 3d but i still wanna go back to that. but i did stop playing my 3ds once school started.

but in actuality, bravely default. i got real good, got to ch. 6, then stopped playing because finals. now, i'm terrible and gave up trying to beat the rest. i know the story is shit after ch. 4, but the game was really challenging and fun from a gameplay standpoint.

The last thing I gave up on was trying to beat Dark Souls 2 at level one, but I recently came back to it after a couple of months and finished up.

I'm not sure now that the question is actually asked... there are several, I know for sure.

I don't actually know if I've ever finished Bravely Default or not but that's one that comes to mind (though I have been trying to give it another shot recently)

It's been a while... though I guess you could say I kinda gave up on beating Devil Survivor 2. Though that was more like I got bored and tired of grinding and fusing demons for the final battles so yeah.

Azure Striker Gunvolt

I guess one day I will eventually play it some more because it's always easily accessible on my 3DS, but it was just dull, slow and lacked the smooth feel of the X/Zero/ZX games, so I have absolutely no desire to do that. Also, I am getting tired of idols.

Code Name STEAM I stopped since it was kinda slow.

Did you play the game with the updates which allows you to speed up enemy phase? I admit, I couldn't imagine playing through the game without those.

Edited by BrightBow

wow you answered your own question already~!

I dunno if I can say I current tense "play" pool. I played it some when I was younger and it's been a long while since. And I was bad back then, so I'm sure I'm even worse now~!

I've played pool before, but it's not something I usually do. I think I've played it like 4 times in my whole life. My aim is extremely bad, so I don't think I was ever able to get a ball in a hole