FE10 Background Q and As

VincentASM

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Wow Tibarn is younger then Janaff...? He wouldn't tell the main characters ages if his life depended on it -_-. MEG IS THERE FAVOURITE?! WHY DIDN'T THEY MAKE IT MORE OBVIOUS?! I thought it would be "We like Ike!"

lol I would have thought Tibarn or Ike. Well, at least they are my favorites....

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Are we aloud to necro this topic?

Anyway I found this interesting:

Q) For new characters, such as Nolan and Heather, we don't learn much about their background stories. Will their stories be disclosed to the public?

A) Every character has their own background story. If there is an opportunity, we would like to reveal them, but it is still undecided.

Why in the hell would they not release background stories? Either he's lying, or they're planning on selling something regarding the characters' backgrounds.

Also, I truly think he's lying about Meg being the favorite. She would have been made good if GAME DESIGNERS like her so much.

Edited by Old Snake

Are we aloud to necro this topic?

It's pinned, so yes.

Also, I truly think he's lying about Meg being the favorite. She would have been made good if GAME DESIGNERS like her so much.

Actually, I found it very believable myself. Meg does seems like the kind of 'for shits and giggles' character that the designers were laughing their asses off while making.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Q) Does the chosen difficulty in Path of Radiance affect anything for the Data Transfer?

A) I'm afraid not.

Q) I noticed there's some CGs that aren't available in the Sound Room, even though I've seen them in-game. Is there some way to see them?

A) Once you have unlocked the Sound Room, all available CGs will be shown. There are additional CGs, unlocked through certain criteria, but they often contain spoilers so we didn't include them in the Sound Room

I had a save of PoR on easy and there was an error

The intro is a spoiler when it shows Ike fighting the BK..

[/q]

...Please check your facts before posting.

-Early NA versions had the Easy Mode glitch. You have an early NA version.

-You unlock the Black Knight vs Ike fight after passing the point in the story when you unlock it. Plus, it was always inevitable after the BK showed up in 1-9.