New DLC Out Now

Hardin

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just used a scroll on a generic Lance fighter and it looks like they keep their heads (er, head).

Let's not lose our heads though -- *shot*

Anyway, DLC is out/starting to come out. Cool stuff. I'm guessing you can get that through the Dragon Gate thing?

A bit random, but do we know what the likelihood of getting DLC that's unannounced at this point in time?

Such as more Paradise Scramble maps (I'm a sucker for the CG art <_<) or perhaps even Spotpass characters?

A bit random, but do we know what the likelihood of getting DLC that's unannounced at this point in time?

Such as more Paradise Scramble maps (I'm a sucker for the CG art <_<) or perhaps even Spotpass characters?

On a similar note, what's the possibility of getting Apotheosis 2.0? Would that be the last DLC released?

So there'll be a second season of DLC coming, right? This doesn't sound all that interesting, unless there's a lot more funny dialogue in the fan service DLC.

I'm really dreading that "Invisible Story" and I'm not even sure why.

So there'll be a second season of DLC coming, right? This doesn't sound all that interesting, unless there's a lot more funny dialogue in the fan service DLC.

I'm really dreading that "Invisible Story" and I'm not even sure why.

We both know why.

There will be at least 5 more DLC maps.

Maybe 7 more after that, unless that's data reserved for something else (eg. Cipher characters).

But in theory they can probably have as many as they want. Awakening's Season 2 kind proved that : P

I'm pretty sure there'll be more, considering the lack of anything related to the Ballistician and Witch classes, and also Anna.

There's an unused table with all the "DLC" items in the weapons and item topic.

It sounds like you need to grind something (Bond Renown?) to get them. Maybe they'll be SpotPass after all?

I'm hoping Anna isn't DLC : S

Oh shit

I just noticed that Owain, Severa, and Inigo are wearing their Awakening outfits in the Invisible Kingdom episode.

...Yeah...

So, let's see: story DLC after the main story DLC, with the Awakening characters shoehorned in?

IS... really?

At least I noticed something people haven't pointed out:

Anankos (if that's who the hooded figure is) appears to have blue hair. Wonder what the implications of that could be, what with Lilith... existing.

Is it just me or are the Awakening children working for Anankos/Hydra? The last image makes it looks like Lilith is the enemy of that map(s).

It looks like a painfully forced explanation for how they ended up in Nohr. They're really milking the most popular child characters as much as they can, huh?

Welp, maybe I'm just being a bit too cynical, but I don't want to be so thoroughly disappointed in a story again. I'm also not a fan of adding characterization to a villain we've already defeated, if that is their intention.

Well…

Its always possible that if this was the case that they could have been deceived/tricked/hoodwinked into cooperating with Anankos/working with/for him. Bad guys can be tricky like that.

Would explain why Inigo says he believes what he's doing is right as they're invading Hoshido and murdering innocents, that's for sure.

Just started watching, my first comments?

Wowe, they have voice acting.

Maybe it's just because I'm used to completely mute DLC, maybe.

..Also is it just me, or did they redraw the characters? Particularly Lissa....

Not sure if the difficulty matters, but these guys have like 3 skills each, the ones with Speed + Defense Seal, the ones with Counter? Dis gonna be hell. (I dunno if Seal skills take place the the user dies though)

The AI will probably gleefully charge straight into a counter user and get themselves killed

4: The Reinforcements. How on earth...

Edited by CocoaGalaxy

Well…

Its always possible that if this was the case that they could have been deceived/tricked/hoodwinked into cooperating with Anankos/working with/for him. Bad guys can be tricky like that.

Would explain why Inigo says he believes what he's doing is right as they're invading Hoshido and murdering innocents, that's for sure.

Have you seen Nohr ? Those guys are mustache twirling villain with zero subtlety whatso-freaking ever ! xD

The entire universe, Nohr itself included, say that they are evil. Inigo and co have to be some sort of massive moron, which they probably are, to not see that.

Then again, having Inigo and co in If is already a wonderful piece of bad writing, but geez. :p

It would make more sense if they stayed out of loyalty for their masters... but ahlala, it doesn't seem to be the case.

Edited by B.Leu

Have you seen Nohr ? Those guys are mustache twirling villain with zero subtlety whatso-freaking ever ! xD

The entire universe, Nohr itself included, say that they are evil. Inigo and co have to be some sort of massive moron, which they probably are, to not see that.

Then again, having Inigo and co in If is already a wonderful piece of bad writing, but geez. :p

It would make more sense if they stayed out of loyalty for their masters... but ahlala, it doesn't seem to be the case.

The game gave zero fucks when explaining how they ended up in Nohr (maybe that's what they're gonna explain in the DLC, but I couldn't think of anything more uninteresting or unnecessary). It was literally "yeah you showed up out of nowhere and Garon ordered us to make you our retainers". It's almost funny.

I like to think that losing their world and then going back in time to save it filled them with some sort of bitterness and jealousy which made them go on a rampage in Hoshido.

The game gave zero fucks when explaining how they ended up in Nohr (maybe that's what they're gonna explain in the DLC, but I couldn't think of anything more uninteresting or unnecessary). It was literally "yeah you showed up out of nowhere and Garon ordered us to make you our retainers". It's almost funny.

I like to think that losing their world and then going back in time to save it filled them with some sort of bitterness and jealousy which made them go on a rampage in Hoshido.

No joke seriously. I got the feeling the game doesn't seem to give a crap about explanations period. :/

That's a good idea, but that would break the anime thing that IS want to have for some reason, plus I'm sure they'll end up screwing it anyways. For our displeasure.

Edited by B.Leu

Anyway, Lunatic Awakening DLC seems difficult enough, though from what I've seen it really depends on "how op your units are", maybe...

There has to be some sort of catch with the Exp DLC, my guess would be like, counter on everything or something.

Currently on Normal, I see Pass and Status Resistance...eh? Nothing too eye raising, but what can I say

At least, they seem to have decent stats, probably not going to result in sweeps

2: Also there are reinforcements. Seems odd....needs to watch more

3: To add to the pain train, some of the faceless have Defensive Formation. GL trying to kill them quickly (you could always skill or critical though, braves, etc). Good to see that most of the dlc seems pretty tough, for a certain standard of tough anyway

4: The golems have freeze, which appears to be there just to get in your way

5: It may just be me, but it appears that the reinforcements will have more skills the later the turn.

These reinforcements have pavise as well, on top of the above three skills

6: Miracle, eh. Only with Pass and Status Resistance though, how odd.

What's more "shocking", is that in place of the personal skill...is demoiselle....

This is one of the boss Faceless, the other one has..Flamboyant as the personal Skill. Along with Sol, Pass and Status Resistance. Eh.

Edited by CocoaGalaxy

The grinding DLC seems pretty underwhelming.Maybe it is just because the person I was watching(Being LinkMstr)already had OP units but he got way to little Exp considering it is a grinding map.(Also considering the faceless were pretty strong too)

The Awakening map looked cool.Freddy is a beast too.

Have yet to see the beach DLC.

The grinding DLC seems pretty underwhelming.Maybe it is just because the person I was watching(Being LinkMstr)already had OP units but he got way to little Exp considering it is a grinding map.(Also considering the faceless were pretty strong too)

It was like that in Awakening - already trained and high level characters got almost nothing (8 exp for enemy).

So it was good for beginning and did nothing in the end game

But if it's less than that...

6: Miracle, eh. Only with Pass and Status Resistance though, how odd.

What's more "shocking", is that in place of the personal skill...is demoiselle....

This is one of the boss Faceless, the other one has..Flamboyant as the personal Skill. Along with Sol, Pass and Status Resistance. Eh.

Lolwut? Is that just there for the troll factor? Or do faceless actually have genders?