HP - 90%

STR - 20%

MAG - 25%

SKL - 25%

SPD - 80%

LCK - 95%

DEF - 30%

RES - 90%

You are a female and your name is Antonia. You have the longest legs in the army. You are a shy and elusive young woman who can easily blend into the background. You are a naturally private person, and you don't share much with others at all. A few polite exchanges is furthest you are willing to go. Some members of the army have given you the nickname, Owl, because of your unique fighting style in which you swoop down from a vantage point or hiding place in order to catch your enemies by surprise. You are often up late as well, making the nickname even more befitting of you.

Your personal skill is Ambush and it gives you a 30-point boost to your CRIT when you attack an enemy from a forest, mountain or fort tile.

Edited by Esme

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your class is Wyvern Rider.

I was hoping for Armour Knight, but I suppose this will do...

You are in search of a certain someone with whom you want get even. You have no clue whether or not this person still draws breath, but each day you feel closer and closer to them.

Narga hasn't posted in ages though.

Edited by NinjaMonkey

Your class is Basara. Your growth rates are as follows:

HP - 90%

STR - 20%

MAG - 25%

SKL - 25%

SPD - 80%

LCK - 95%

DEF - 30%

RES - 90%

You are a female and your name is Antonia. You have the longest legs in the army. You are a shy and elusive young woman who can easily blend into the background. You are a naturally private person, and you don't share much with others at all. A few polite exchanges is furthest you are willing to go. Some members of the army have given you the nickname, Owl, because of your unique fighting style in which you swoop down from a vantage point or hiding place in order to catch your enemies by surprise. You are often up late as well, making the nickname even more befitting of you.

Your personal skill is Ambush and it gives you a 30-point boost to your CRIT when you attack an enemy from a forest, mountain or fort tile.

Thanks Esme

Looks like I'll double a lot of people and tank a lot of magic, but won't be able to dish out much with those offensive stat growth. Well at least the ability gives me crits to raise the damage.

68 29 86 14 26 80 42 79

welp my offense is gonna suck but good defense

Your class is Holy Bowman. Your growths are as follows:

HP - 70%

STR - 30%

MAG - 85%

SKL - 15%

SPD - 25%

LCK - 80%

DEF - 40%

RES - 80%

You are a male and your name is Miles. You are the fastest runner in the army. You are a free-spirited person with a positive attitude. You aren't the best bowman in the army, but your optimism and handsome face has made you popular with nearly everyone, especially the female members. You have a habit of checking your face before you sleep, and you also prefer sleeping outside in a makeshift bed or hammock. Rumors have it that you are smitten with a certain girl in the army...

Your personal skill is Free-Runner and it allows you to move 1 extra space.

Narga hasn't posted in ages though.

Knight is number 4, and, damn, I'm pretty accurate aren't I...

Edited by Esme

72 37 53 45 21 68 99 19

I'm going to get a 100% Defense growth, most likely. My skin is made of diamonds confirmed.

Your class is Knight. Your growths are as follows:

HP - 70%

STR - 55%

MAG - 35%

SKL - 45%

SPD - 20%

LCK - 70%

DEF - 100%

RES - 20%

You are a male and your name is Ulrich. You have the most scars in the army. You are an experienced war veteran with peerless skill. Many of the younger members of the army look up to you as a teacher and a role model. Loyalty, chivalry and strength are the cornerstones of a proper knight, and you represent those attributes perfectly. Though you seem rough at first glance, you are actually among the more soft-spoken and forgiving mentors in the army. You are not a pushover, however. You simply have an attitude that is both firm and gentle.

Your personal skill is Tutoring and it gives your ally double the weapon EXP if they are in the front during Guard Stance.

Edited by Esme

All aboard the why not train.

70 62 50 91 35 3 34 31

Your class is Bowman, but we have way too many of those. I have decided to give you class #46, Golden Kite Warrior. Your growths are as follows:

HP - 70%

STR - 60%

MAG - 50%

SKL - 90%

SPD - 35%

LCK - 5%

DEF - 35%

RES - 30%

You are a female and your name is Albina. You can jump the highest out of everyone in the army. You are a refugee from a land that was recently burned to cinders by an invading nation. Before you took up fighting, you had joined the army as a caretaker for the war animals and your pet, a beautiful fowl the size of a wyvern. In the past, your homeland was a sanctuary to these majestic creatures, but the destruction of their forest homes has reduced the population to an alarmingly low amount. You now fight for the army with the intention of restoring your homeland to its former beauty and protecting the kits from extinction.

Your personal skill is Phoenix Down and it grants a LCK% chance of allowing your ally to survive a fatal blow if they are in the front during Attack or Guard Stance.

mvp esme

96 59 3 37 8 79 70 75

Your class is Nine-Tailed Fox. Your growths are as follows:

HP - 95%

STR - 60%

MAG - 5%

SKL - 35%

SPD - 10%

LCK - 80%

DEF - 70%

RES - 75%

You are a female and your name is Otohime. You own the most expensive clothing in the army. You were born and raised on a wintry island in the northern seas inhabited by many other fox spirits such as yourself. You have come to the mainland nation as a representative of your homeland and its support for the causes of the mainland kingdom. Many things in the mainland are foreign to you, and thus you are easily confounded and frightened. However, you are not to be underestimated. You are highly dangerous in your animal form. You have the ability to sniff out danger from miles away, and your pounces can hurt as much as a strike from a full-fledged weapon.

Your personal skill is Forest Kin and it gives you a 20-point boost to your AVO when you are on a forest tile.

esme i didnt get a skill im gonna cry. good name though, just call me tails

Fixed it. I have no idea how on earth I could have forgotten to write that up...

Edited by Esme

Your class is Bowman, but we have way too many of those. I have decided to give you class #46, Golden Kite Warrior. Your growths are as follows:

HP - 70%

STR - 60%

MAG - 50%

SKL - 90%

SPD - 35%

LCK - 5%

DEF - 35%

RES - 30%

You are a female and your name is Albina. You can jump the highest out of everyone in the army. You are a refugee from a land that was recently burned to cinders by an invading nation. Before you took up fighting, you had joined the army as a caretaker for the war animals and your pet, a beautiful fowl the size of a wyvern. In the past, your homeland was a sanctuary to these majestic creatures, but the destruction of their forest homes has reduced the population to an alarmingly low amount. You now fight for the army with the intention of restoring your homeland to its former beauty and protecting the kits from extinction.

Your personal skill is Phoenix Down and it grants a LCK% chance of allowing your ally to survive a fatal blow if they are in the front during Attack or Guard Stance.

I am officially a KFC warrior, I blame our loyal customers for their near extinction. I'll have lots of fun proccing my luck base skill with my 5% growth too!

I am officially a KFC warrior, I blame our loyal customers for their near extinction. I'll have lots of fun proccing my luck base skill with my 5% growth too!

I love making personal skills.

Hey Esme I changed my number to 37...hello? Anyone?

I made yours already.

Your class is Lance Fighter. Your growth rates are as follows:

HP - 30%

STR - 35%

MAG - 65%

SKL - 20%

SPD - 75%

DEF - 90%

RES - 5%

You are a female and your name is Cassarah. You are able to perform the most pirouettes of all the members of the army. You are a skilled and hot-blooded fighter who relishes every chance to prove yourself. You often bite off more than you can chew, forcing your friends to save your sorry butt. Thankfully, you always find a way to pay them back tenfold.

Your personal skill is Fair Duel and it disables an opponent's skills when you fight them alone.

It was on page three.

3 9 96 44 66 69 75 99 36

Hope this doesn't end up too bad :/

Your class is Blacksmith. Your growth rates are as follows:

HP - 5%

STR - 10%

MAG - 95% (Gotta reclass ASAP.)

SKL - 45%

SPD - 65%

LCK - 70%

DEF - 75%

RES - 100%

You are a male and your name is Miroslav. You have the longest beard in the army. You're a wacky, old man with a talent for smithing. You like to take on big, ambitious projects in which you craft fantastical weapons. These weapons tend to be more elaborately designed than necessary, and are far more ornamental than practical, but you truly love what you do. The heat of the hearth, the clanging of your hammer upon steel and the smell of metal are so familiar to you. As long as you have those things you will always be at home no matter where you are.

Your personal skill is Pet Project and it allows you to increase a weapon's attributes one bar further when you forge a weapon for yourself.

Can we do multiple ones?

Feel free.

Okay. This seems like fun.

4, 9, 13, 20, 42, 56, 69, 99

and genned number is -rolls D100-

[edits]

but since the number has to be between 1 and 52...

devided by two rounding up the genned number becomes

This should proove interesting.

These are all really interesting thus far. Let's see where this goes.

Edited by Melo the Mage

This is some pretty hype stuff.

9 - 17 - 94 - 32 - 65 - 13 - 27 - 53... and... 49.

I eagerly await the results. Thanks in advance~