itt: I generate your Fates class, growth rates and personal skill

Esme

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All you gotta do is post eight numbers from 1 to 100 and generate one more number from 1 to 52. That's it. I'll do the rest for you and quote you with the results. I might even give you a bit of backstory-- just for fun!

4, 20, 31, 53, 55, 66, 87, 90.

Let's deux this.

13, 42, 77, 44, 67, 88, 94, 83

I better get girl lover as personal skill

Your class is Great Merchant. Your growths are as follows:

HP - 15%

STR - 40%

MAG - 80%

SKL - 45%

SPD - 70%

LCK - 90%

DEF - 95%

RES - 85%

You are a male and your name is Murtatz. Out of everyone in the army, you are the most lenient with money. It seems you always have a coin or two lying around somewhere. Nothing brings you more joy than spending money on others. Your comrades love you because you're always willing to buy everyone another round at the alehouse or an extra plate of food at the eatery. Just be careful not to let them indulge too often. They'll quickly come to rely on you to spend for them, and that won't bode well for you.

Your personal skill is Happy Hour and it activates when you perform a critical hit. During the next three turns, you will obtain small bullions when you or an ally defeat an enemy. Spread the love!

1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Have fun!

Your class is Mercenary. Your growths are as follows:

HP - 0%

STR - 0%

MAG - 5%

SKL - 5%

SPD - 5%

LCK - 5%

DEF - 5%

RES - 10%

You are a female and your name is Gennadiya. Of all the members of the army, you are the one who gets into trouble the most. You joined the army hoping to come across great riches during your enlistment time. You often entertain your fellow comrades with tales of your past adventures. You tend to exaggerate many details for the sake of catching their attention, causing your comrade's expectations of you to skyrocket. You have a hard time meeting those expectations, and thus are prone to disappointing others. You do try your best to prevent your overactive imagination from ruining things for you, though, but the thrill of adventure is sometimes too strong for you to bear...

Your personal skill is Spelunker and it extends your range of sight in fog-of-war.

27, 34, 66, 18, 22, 75, 89, 3

Your lone number is too large. Generate something from 1 to 52.

This seems amusing.

90, 4, 12, 73, 20, 42, 16, 81

Your class is Elite Ninja. Your growths are as follows:

HP - 90%

STR - 5%

MAG - 10%

SKL - 75%

SPD - 20%

LCK - 40%

DEF - 15%

RES - 80%

You are a male and your name is Tristin. You have the most nicknames out of everyone in the entire army. You take every opportunity possible to show off, and you revel in the attention you get from performing a spectacular move during a battle or risking your life to save the day. You often try and steal the spotlight from others, which is very unbefitting of a ninja. A majority of the army finds you to be a total nuisance, and they often remind you of it.

Your personal skill is Spotlight and it gives you a permanent +15 to your critical hit rate, but it makes enemies more likely to target you rather than an ally.

Sounds fun! Let's see what I get....

7 59 62 33 48 90 86 11

Your class is Revenant Knight. Your growths are as follows:

HP - 5%

STR - 60%

MAG - 60%

SKL - 35%

SPD - 50%

LCK - 90%

DEF - 85%

RES - 10%

You are a female and your name is Christen. You are the only one in the entire army who knows how to perform a proper seance. You are quite fond of things that others would consider unsettling. You also a have a weird laugh, and the way you dress puts everyone off, but nobody can deny what a force you are on the battlefield. You also have a kind side to you that not many people know of. Sometimes, after a grueling battle, you personally give your fallen allies a proper burial. (If time can be spared.) You strongly believe in the afterlife, and are convinced that there is another world beyond the living.

Your personal skill is Necromancy and it allows you to summon the last enemy you killed to fight for you briefly.

27, 4, 88, 19, 76, 32, 96, 64

Your class is Outlaw. Your growths are as follows:

HP - 25%

STR - 5%

MAG - 90%

SKL - 20%

SPD - 75%

LCK - 30%

DEF - 95%

RES - 65%

You are a male and your name is Gavril. You have the biggest collection of trinkets in the army. You own a mansion somewhere in the woods of your home country. You decorate with various bobbles you find on your travels. You simply love to collect things. It brings joy to your heart for whatever reason. Some call you a pack rat and a hoarder, but you often find that the things you carry around really do help you out in the midst of battle.

Your personal skill is Clever Rat and it increases your STR and MAG by 1.5x when you are under half your maximum HP.

5 72 32 44 11 3 56 69

please elaborate extensively on my backstory. :>

ok

Your class is Bowman. Your growths are as follows:

HP - 5%

STR - 70%

MAG - 30%

SKL - 45%

SPD - 10%

LCK - 5%

DEF - 55%

RES - 70%

You are a female and your name is Nathalie. You have the fairest skin of anyone in the army. You are known for your excellence in and out of battle. Others have come to rely on you to get things done perfectly, and you comply with a stoic attitude. Beneath your iron mask, however, is a stressed woman who simply wants to relax and let others take charge for once. You have simple dreams and hope that one day you can settle down with a loving husband and raise a happy family together.

Your personal skill is Sacrifice, which allows you to give a portion of your own HP to an adjacent ally.

61, 99, 58, 31, 38, 16, 42, and 53

Let's see what I get.

You are a Dark Mage. Your growths are as follows:

HP - 60% (FINALLY A GOOD HP GROWTH GODDAMN)

STR - 100%

MAG - 60%

SKL - 30%

SPD - 40%

LCK - 15%

DEF - 40%

RES - 55%

You are a male and your name is Charlemagnes. You have the most brawny arms of everyone in the army. You are extremely affectionate and quite fond of children. You are also a potent spellcaster, but you like to use your magical talents to entertain others rather than harm. Your sexual appeal is apparent to everyone but yourself, and you are oblivious to the advances of women. This often leads to some... embarrassing situations, but you always seem to come out unfazed.

Your personal skill is Dreamboat and it gives your female allies within three spaces a +10 boost to their HIT, AVO and CRIT, but it makes male enemies more likely to attack you.

Edited by Esme

You have the fairest skin of anyone in the army. You are known for your excellence in and out of battle.

:wub: :wub: :wub:

Your class is Revenant Knight. Your growths are as follows:

HP - 5%

STR - 60%

MAG - 60%

SKL - 35%

SPD - 50%

LCK - 90%

DEF - 85%

RES - 10%

You are a female and your name is Christen. You are the only one in the entire army who knows how to perform a proper seance. You are quite fond of things that others would consider unsettling. You also a have a weird laugh, and the way you dress puts everyone off, but nobody can deny what a force you are on the battlefield. You also have a kind side to you that not many people know of. Sometimes, after a grueling battle, you personally give your fallen allies a proper burial. (If time can be spared.) You strongly believe in the afterlife, and are convinced that there is another world beyond the living.

Your personal skill is Necromancy and it allows you to summon the last enemy you killed to fight for you briefly.

Hey, thanks Esme! Huh, not bad, and that personal skill seems like it's going to be fun to abuse. (Also a magic using class YESSS)

Also that bolded line is just funny to me because that's actually pretty accurate with the kind of person I am in real life. Not to mention this seems like an interesting person to draw... excuse me for a moment.

Let's see what I get

27 (thx random.org giving me 27 twice in a row)

also integrity's stats are 69 69 69 69 69 69 69 69 42.0

Edited by Freohr Datia

27, 34, 66, 18, 22, 75, 89, 3

Your class is Lance Fighter. Your growth rates are as follows:

HP - 30%

STR - 35%

MAG - 65%

SKL - 20%

SPD - 75%

DEF - 90%

RES - 5%

You are a female and your name is Cassarah. You are able to perform the most pirouettes of all the members of the army. You are a skilled and hot-blooded fighter who relishes every chance to prove yourself. You often bite off more than you can chew, forcing your friends to save your sorry butt. Thankfully, you always find a way to pay them back tenfold.

Your personal skill is Fair Duel and it disables an opponent's skills when you fight them alone.

I will write down the results for the rest of you in an hour or two.

Edited by Esme